• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Kathy? Really? lol

Yes really. You called her that in a VM. :p

No no. Kathy is here to stay

I'm working on a post, and will get it up when I get a minute.

EDIT: I'll have plenty of minutes tomorrow! I can't concentrate right now! lol. :p

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wow. You know what I say better than I do. why can't you be the autocorrect when I'm writing exams?
Sweet, Maybe I get something to work on tomorrow. I'll take a look and see if I can make a post then.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Relax, Schade, there's a bunch of Ghosts around the Laverre area and the Lostlorn Forest (Phantump line, Gastly line, Litwick line)…XD

Psst, Lostlorn Forest is in Unova. :)

Look, I put Gastly on Route 3! See how nice I am? Schade, you should be forever grateful! I put a lot of the Pokemon I would normally put in Santalune Forest on Route 3 so people can get them if they want (Nudges Tangy towards Scatterbug.) Becuase once again, we're not going to Santalune Forest. :p

Yes, it's a short post. get over it. :p You may go to the Gym if you want. I'll have something happen when you get there. (Either Viola will greet you or something else...)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
O, great Mon. Your overflowing kindness is inspiring.
Helping a friend move atm, så I'll post something later.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I am so totally adding Bidoof to the party once we finish up in Santalune

I call dibs on the GL lol I should post

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Psst, Lostlorn Forest is in Unova. :)

Look, I put Gastly on Route 3! See how nice I am? Schade, you should be forever grateful! I put a lot of the Pokemon I would normally put in Santalune Forest on Route 3 so people can get them if they want (Nudges Tangy towards Scatterbug.) Becuase once again, we're not going to Santalune Forest. :p

Yes, it's a short post. get over it. :p You may go to the Gym if you want. I'll have something happen when you get there. (Either Viola will greet you or something else...)

Or, whatever you call that weird forest near Snowbelle! I forgot its name, hehe! The one with Trevenant! XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I should probably explain, I am not doing the Gym battles one at a time. ^^; I'm not in the mood to go into the Kanto Skies to Copy and Paste the explaination, but basically I'm posting all the Gym Battles at the same time.

Once we're done here, we're going back to Lumiose for the first Contest. (Which is the next day, so we are spending a couple of days there. lol.)

Viveshade

What's Next?
Once we're done here, we're going back to Lumiose for the first Contest. (Which is the next day, so we are spending a couple of days there. lol.)

How exciting! I can't wait.

I'm going to try to get a post up later on today (don't hold me to that, though, as I'm visiting family as well), since it may be harder for me to do so during the week.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Oh I can catch Bidoof now

Okay posting soon-ish

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I CALL DIBS ON ZIGZAGOON. AND I'M TOTALLY MAKING IT A SHINY.

*clears thoat* In all seriousness, she will catch one. Though I don't know what you mean by post the gym battles all at once... Do you think you could at least say which page was the explanation was? ^^; My apologies, but Solaris does want to challenge the gym and I have no idea how I'm gonna go about it. And I highly doubt I'd be able to write the gym leader (Viola, right?) in character.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Does this help?

Also I was thinking.. It would take an awfully long time to RP each gym battle out individually. I think it would work better if we all did it at once, and I (or whoever wants to control the leader) just responded to everybody as the gym leader at once for sake of efficiency. Obviously this would require a bit of suspension of disbelief on our part - to our characters it would be as if we were going one at a time because having the leader literally battle like five people at once would be a bit ridiculous lol. The only drawback is it could be complex if say you wanted to have your character watch everybody else's gym battles, or battle and react to another battle at the same time..

I had to find the page it was on first, lol.

Last edited:

Tangeh

I put a lot of the Pokemon I would normally put in Santalune Forest on Route 3 so people can get them if they want (Nudges Tangy towards Scatterbug.)

I do love my vivis <3 I can't rly see Jax with one. But whatevs I could swing it. xD

I should probably explain, I am not doing the Gym battles one at a time. ^^; I'm not in the mood to go into the Kanto Skies to Copy and Paste the explaination, but basically I'm posting all the Gym Battles at the same time.

wow I literally fell asleep for like 5 mins in between typing this ... the struggle is real

Yeah, the way I was planning :)() on doing it for Kanto Skies was to just do all of the battles at once, but RP it as if they're all separate 1vs1 battles. So... basically there'd be a few different time continuums going on at once for the sake of saving time, if that makes sense. I'll try my best to help out with the gym battles Mon so you don't have to do all of them (with any luck...)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Not so well. My mind's preoccupied with other RPs... Wait, does Andre have Daphne outside her Pokéball?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Because I want Solaris to interact with others as that's kind of the point with the RP and my idea is that her new Zigzagoon has a dislike for Fire-types (the reason why inspired the Zigzagoon's name) and so quietly growls at one and Solaris apologizes for it. But really, I just need to know where Andre is, so I can have Solaris interact with someone. Interaction is my favorite part of RPs, so yeah. :p