• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

Viveshade

What's Next?
I was afraid this RP had died. :( I'm having fun with it so far!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Welp, looks like I'm gonna need a replacement Co-Gm. :/ Check Tangeh's profile for why.

Who wants the job? I need someone to help me do certain things (Control Gym Leaders and NPC's, help with plot stuff. etc.) so I don't have to do it all by myself. They need to be as active as I am. Or at least can keep up with me.

Warning: This job does involve me nagging you to post. I've had too many co-gms go inactive on me before, and leave me hanging. I'm not letting that tradition continue...

Last edited:

Tangeh

I "left you hanging" because I believed the RP to be inactive. Taking the opportunity for a break now while I'm not in any active RPs. If I'm wrong I'll make an effort for you.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
As per usual with the RP's here, I'm waiting on people to post.

Gym battles can start once people actually get to the gym.

---

I posted, and it does absolutely nothing for any of you. I blame tiredness.

I was going to catch Azurill in this post, but then I discovered that Azurill can't learn Aqua Jet. :/ Hence, I've added Marill to Route 3 instead. (Be quiet, it's my RPG! And technically they are there in the games...) It'll jump out of the water and attack André's mons in my next post. Or, I'll edit it into this post later if nothing happens...

Yes, Wild Pokemon can be found with Egg Moves, just like in ORAS.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Finally...I posted... Oh, and I'll make sure that she catches her next Pokémon the classic way, by battle. I hope you don't mind a Pokémon that can write.

And no, it's Ashe as in Megaman ZX Advent Ashe, not a feminine version of Ash from the anime.

EDIT: And added Ashe's profile to Solaris's SU.

EDIT2: Oh, and I guess I'll have Solaris go to the gym after talking with Andre for a bit.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll catch me a Gastly and go hat-shopping later. Might write one up tonight

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
sorry, I haven't been in the best place lately, but I should be able to post in the next few days. March/April/May are never good months for me lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
k, I'll try and get a post up later (Famous words of the liar) where Katherine first gets to the Pokemon Center, deposits Chespin, go to the route south of the city, catches Gastly, gets back, goes hat-shopping, and probably ends the post at a cafè.

Lemmek now if anyone want any form of interaction with her.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
K, I'll cut it short after catching Gastly, then Hat shopping and Cafè in the next post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I figured he would. Would be a nice oppurtunity for him to get to know her Gastly as well, yaaay

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of which, I planned the gastly to be shiny. But since shinies are more regular than normal Pokemon here, I laid the plan dead.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Sorry I didn't get around to it, it's been a crappy few weeks. I promise this will happen soon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Writing up my post now. It turns out to be a cheesy almost-romantic moment for her and a random Pokemon Trainer I thought of.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Speaking of which, I planned the gastly to be shiny. But since shinies are more regular than normal Pokemon here, I laid the plan dead.

Tbh, I really don't give a ratatta's tail about shinies. They're just a different color. If you want a whole team of shinies, go ahead. xD

Sorry I didn't get around to it, it's been a crappy few weeks. I promise this will happen soon.

Sure, "soon." :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Aaaand I finally posted, yaaaas!
This one was a fun one to write up. lol. Though its ending was somewhat difficult. If you want Andre to meet up with her at the Pokemon Center, Mon, go right ahead.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It forms gaseous "hands" by its gas. I'll go into detail in that at some point in the RP. and MAAAYBE bring Maxson back at some point. lol
Gastly_hands.png