• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

Viveshade

What's Next?
I made a very short post this time, but TheCharredDragon, I mention your character in my post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wow, Mon. you're starting to sound like me.
Luckily, this rush of activity have made a few openings for me to take advantage of. I'll try and get it done throughout the day.

Editing: Thanking Jeanie-Lou for giving me more to post about. Though, I won't until Houou posts again, for maybe-bunny purposes.
Katherine will butt in with a Hypnosis-attack from Gastly.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Whoa, looks like I kickstarted something there, heh. Sigur's gonna be just thrilled to have all this attention.

I'll post either today or tomorrow, depending on how long it takes for me to finish a few summer uni essays. Probably tomorrow, since it's already evening though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
There will be flirting .I might shove another post in, in case the Ice Fang doesn't do the Trick. (Gastlies and their hypnosis, amirite)

He will join them for Hat shopping. He have to. It is his destiny.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I must say that the Fairy Wind was Super Effective on Rose, hehe. :p Then again, that was to be expected! XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Jessie, I mean. :p My Rose is hotter than your Rose, despite her theoretical 4x weakness to Fairy. :p

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Eh, Flabebe looks enough like a humanoid little girl, soo...:p

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
WRITING MY POST RIGHT NOW HALLELUJAH. Sorry

Schade

Metallic Wonder
*Gives Poor MrGame a Burn Heal*

Speaking of which, Mon. I assume you'll move us to the Hat shop. It is up to Houou if he wanna join or not.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well said. I won't post until you do, then.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Sigur will be dragged along to the hat store. By force if necessary! :p

I figured. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe this can be how he ends up joining the group too. They can always remind him that they saved him from almost losing a leg if he tries to run, y'know.

Also yeeaaah, sorry the post's taken super long. >> I thought I was finished with all the shit, but apparently the people responsible for my stuff kiiiinda messed up, so I've had to run around a lot 'cause of that. It's like almost 2 AM now, but tomorrow morning, after sending what are HOPEFULLY the last uni emails ever, I'll sit down to finish that post at last. Promise. I will wear a silly hat if I don't. So hold your horses (posts, whatever) 'till then, Mon!

EDIT: Ok on it

EDIT2: Aaand done. My original intention was to have Bál fight the two, but we can do that later if ya want. And then I meant to just end the post before he got to addressing everyone (I was just about to hit submit too) but then I figured he'd been too quiet and that my post wouldn't really contribute to anything like that. So have Sgur being a passive-aggressive a-hole instead. |D Man, writing all of that was fun. All the chaos.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
@Mon, quoting that takes up so much space but---

Whoa! Whoa, dang, André, Sigur wasn't kidding. 8'D And he doesn't even know it. André should totally try on some dresses if they do go hat shopping, Sigur's going to be both freaked out that he was so right and begrudgingly impressed.

Speaking of, I forgot to address that he's also pretty impressed Jessie took an actual Pokémon attack that well. It was totally crazy and reckless, but also a bit commendable. He'll come around and think about that next post once the shock of WHY IS EVERYONE CRAZY wears off. |D Shouldn't take me that long to post either, since now I officially just wait for graduation day whoo.