• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
She did look mighty suspicious, sneaking outta the place in the middle of all the chaos. He's going to go poke her about that as well, once he finds out she's part of the group he's gonna travel with. |D I wanted him to reference Team Magma too, but considering this is a guy who doesn't know how Pokémon battles work, he likely wouldn't know about them either. Otherwise he'd be convinced she's one of them, trying to hide in broad daylight and failing.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ooh, splendid! I'll see if I can make a post later today.
Also, Katherine is the only one not to heva her Pokemon attack, apparently...?
would be fun though, even now, I laugh at imagining a Fire Punching Gastly

Edit: So i posted. Gotta admit I laughed equally as hard as Katherine while imagining this scenario.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OH, you were waiting for me? Sorry fff. She probably has one, yeah, Sigur just doesn't really know how to use those things (he failed Pokémon 101 ok) and Bál doesn't exactly like staying in it if she can at all help it |D

Edit: So i posted. Gotta admit I laughed equally as hard as Katherine while imagining this scenario.

Ngl, I'm super amused by this entire scenario too, heh. I love watching the chaos unfold. But hey! André was complaining about the group being split, yeah? At least that problem got solved. real quick.

Also wondering if I should post a quick post to respond to what's happening so far so my next post won't be gigantic or wait for Mon and JG first.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If you tell Katherine off I will end you lol.
Jk, but nah, it's no rush, I guess.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
@Mon. Sure. Although I'd say that we should do the hat store thing only after wrapping up the scene in the Pokémon Center, so not yet in your next post. Most everyone's in the same place right now and there's interaction going, so let's roll with that for a bit before hatventures.

Either way, I'm probably going to get up a short post later today to prevent myself from totally falling off the map.

Oh and get the ball out, huh. Plz, his privacy has already been invaded a thousand times over within the past five minutes, what's another occasion to add to the trauma? |D

If you tell Katherine off I will end you lol.

Dude have you met him, telling people off is what he does fff.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Golly, so much to catch up with

Um, if you don't want to wait on me for like a month (since AP season is pretty busy) I suggest removing me from the RP but if you don't mind waiting until like the heart of summer I'm happy to keep on

Also can someone summarize what's happened since we arrived in Santalune?

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
ooh DRAMA.tm

If I can't get it done this weekend, I'll have to wait until exams are over to post, but I will try to be relatively quick after that

don't count on it getting done this weekend, though, end of year papers and projects are happening lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I will also wait for Houou before making a post.