• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Did you know GM's can double post in their own threads? Well, we can.

I've edited my last post, and set André and Katherine free!

Now who's still active?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm freeee!!

I'm also still in, though I'm at a loss of inspiration due to the long drought here. I'll see if I can plot anything up for tonight.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You can't tell me what to do! lol.
Joking aside, my mom lives on a farm and I can get it done.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Since GM's can double post in their own threads, I can make a post actually getting Kathy and André to the hat store.

Can't do much for the rest of you, but may I remind you, there's a Gym nearby. Some of you should go to it. :p

Vern

Why not both?
Mhm. I'll probably pass on the gym.

There's nothing much for me to do right now. maybe I'll have Luna tail Andre when he leaves to go to the hat store.

Tangeh

Ohhey

I've just kind of been checking on this every few days, I can help with gym battles. >___>;;

Tangeh

Ok :)

I mean I'll be at work for at least the next eight hours but I'll see what I can do later.

Viveshade

What's Next?
Gym time. <3 I'm excited, even though I will probably lean more towards Contests later.... We're still doing those, right?