• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

Vern

Why not both?
I'm still here... It's just that there's not a lot for me to do. I'm just waiting for something interesting to happen.

Last edited:

Tangeh

Sorry, Ive been working 12-15 hour days and I can't write very much without falling asleep by the time I get home at 11pm lol. I work weekends too but not as long - I meant to have the post done last Saturday but didn't manage to finish it (ended up being way longer than anticipated). I might be able to work on it tonight but more likely tomorrow. ^^

edit: ok there I did it. I like running off the pokemon origin's canon where gym leaders use stronger pokemon based on how many gym badges you have (as opposed to the earlier ones just being straight-up weaker than the later ones). I based the gym design off of the games and the battlefield off of the anime.

Anywayz, random OC for the sake of coaxing ppl to the gym. Hopefully I can pump out battle posts a bit quicker than this, lol. I got a bit caught up researching how the gym looks and how I should be writing Viola.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
She carefully handed her prized pokemon over to the nurse and sighed loudly. She took a few quick glances around, spotted Carmelo, and sidled up to him. "Oh, zee gym leadaar was so strong," she fretted. "I 'ad to wait for two days for 'er to be at zee gym, and all for not! My poor baby..." She anxiously looked back at the nurse, as if expecting the treatment to be done already. "I believed we would have zee type advantage, but non! Ah... I suppose we should not try again today. Although, I 'eard the leadaar will be around for many hours today. It is unusual for her - zis would be zee best opportunity for a gym battle..." The girl hesitated, only just noticing Sigur and Solaris on the floor. "Er... are you - ?"

The pokemon center's jingle went off, and the girl spun around. Her fennekin sat on the table, smiling and swishing its tail pleasantly. "Oh - ! My baby! Merci, merci beaucoup! I am so sorry my little one, we will train 'arder for next time..."

Should I 'ave André talk like zis too? :p

But... yay! A post! Finally! =D

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I don't write André speaking phoenetically because I'll probably do it wrong and offend real French people. xD André's been famous long enough to know how to tone it down. xD

Now let's hope people get the message.

Viveshade

What's Next?
Yay, a new post! I'll try to make my post before the end of tomorrow (or technically today now for me).

So, for the battles, are we basically just making a single move and then waiting for you to make a move? I'm trying to figure out how to structure my post later on.

Last edited:

Viveshade

What's Next?
Okay, I stopped my post right before the battle starts, but I can edit it if you want me to go ahead and make my moves.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll see if I can get anything to happen tonight. Will be difficult with the Hat situation tho.

Tangeh

^just wanted to note that she isn't my character so drag her name her do whatever

No point in you making moves yet Viveshade, since you don't know what your opponent is yet. :p

Speaking of - are we just going to stick to whatever the gym leaders used in the games, Mon?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
That poor NPC won't know know what hit her. :p

We don't have to. We'd kind of be limited to Surskit and Vivilon if we stuck just to the mons Viola uses in-game.

So is anyone other than Viveshade gonna post? :p

Tangeh

Alright, that's what I was thinking too. >_>

I actually can't get access to my work server remotely for some reason right now so I can't work atm so like I could make a post I guess lol. I was going to try to update my sig (for the first time in six months) and then I'll take a look at the gym match.

Tangeh

lol, sometimes I use that emocon for "yeah I guess I already knew the answer to that" >_> <_<

I can still post as Viola for Viveshade for now. Gimmie a little bit. edit: there we go!

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So the hat plans were completely shattered. What do I do in my next post? Just tell Andre "lol f**k u i dont wanna buy hats after all" and go to the gym with everyone else?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Just felt like that was where the party at.
I'll see if I can whip up a post later. It will be difficult, considering it will likely just be Kath and Andre at the store, which means limited conversation options and potential bunnying..