• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Eugh, sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth there! Good that you abandoned Sigur and moved on though, would've hated to keep you from advancing >>

Gonna catch up and throw up a post today or tomorrow, and possibly have him go annoy someone/a few people again, if anyone's free/up for that. No worries, I won't ditch you again, swear |D

Edit: Okay, hat-shopping it is!

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
All right, here's my plan for my post:

Solaris will first heal her Pokémon
Then she'll go to gym but find Carmelo fighting so she decides to watch the fight
Ambigiously skips to after Carmelo finishes, saying it was a good battle (but not saying whether he won or not)
Then challenges Viola and sends out her Pokémon

So, think that'll be okay?

So I was waiting for this happen, and people stopped posting...

Who else is still around?

Tangeh

Oh, sorry. I wanted to wait for other people to post before me and then I guess it turned into out of sight out of mind. I'll see what I can do for the gym battle.

Viveshade

What's Next?
Just a heads up; my laptop is going through some issues right now (lagging, slow), and it may need to get repaired. It could take me a while to post, but I'll do what I can.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
So, err, I don't think I can finish a post in any coherent manner today, and I'm out of town literally the entire day tomorrow. BUT unless a comet falls or something, I'll be back on Thursday and will finish then!

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Posteddd, finally, and holy crap it got long. I also wrote it in so many different sections that it feels really disjointed and forced out sdadlk but at least it's done. Hopefully next post'll be better (and shorter). Lemme know if I forgot anyone, though!

Dunno what Sigur's gonna do after hat shopping, since I'm not sure if I'm up for a Gym battle just yet, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Gonna see if anyone needs stuff to do then and have him run into someone, probably.

Also, are we going to move onto the next route as a group after the gym battles, or?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
We do move on as a group after everyone that wants to does the Gym Battles, yes. After this we're going back to Lumiose to spend the night, as well as the first Contest. We do not have to RP going into Route 4 again. xD

On the subject of spending the night in Lumiose, there are three options.

Hotel Richissime
The Pokemon Center
Spend the night with André at his house. (Well, technically his parents house, but you know what I mean.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Katherines private suite at Hotel Richissime, who is ready for a slumberparty, yaayyyy.
I'm serious. I am desperate for inspiration here. lol

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Alright, sounds good!

Although depending on what Pokémon were on Route 4, I might dedicate a post or two to catching something anyway.

Aaaandd Sigur's going to the hotel if he can help it. He's got a newly acquired trauma of Pokémon Centers and there's no way he's ever setting foot in André's house hahaa.

... Then again, a slumber party with Katherine sounds equally dangerous, so I guess he's fucked either way.

Pun partially intended.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
i might be able to post something now that Sigurd caught up, but I am genuinly afraid Sigurd will choke Katherine to death with a boa or something. That considered, I coullldddd finish up the hatty adventure and kidnap Sigurd to the cafè mentioned earlier.....

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Haha, it's more likely that he'll choke himself to try and get away from her xD He's vulgar and sarcastic, but not violent - except towards Bál/his Pokémon because they can take it/they do the same to him. He'd also suck at fighting even if he was violent so she'd probably kick his ass lbr.

I'm fine with either continued hatventures or a cafénture, so it's up to you!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Done and done. Let me know if I took too many freedoms with your character, and.. Sorry for ditching Andre, Mon.
Also, Swirlix Shakes 4lief #Sponsored. lol

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
There, I finally posted. Happy now, Mon? :p you should bug me more often, it worked

Anyways, I'm fine with any of the options. Though if we go to André's house, Solaris will explore it and accidently break something expensive and ends up like Hayate the Combat Butler(I think it was him at least. Don't remember if I'm mixing up anime) and has to work for André to repay her debt.

Viveshade

What's Next?
I think it'd be fun to go to André's house, whether or not we end up spending the night there. :p

Vern

Why not both?
Sorry I wasn't around, I was distracted with something else. I'll get a post up around right now.

And sure, I wouldn't mind going to Andre's house. It'll be fun.