• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicorita3

are we suppose to get broadcast data soon I think someone mentioned it was going to be after XYZ033.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
From what I can tell, Ash is moving on to the next round. Team Flare probably show up before a winner is decided from a tired Ash-Greninja and Mega Charizard X. This could be one league that wouldn't be completed due to Team Flare's actions.

diakyu

Oh sweet Jesus this just got intense. Seems Ash has a very good chance of taking this with that title.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
The title is a lie, or theyre just speaking generally. Obviously someone will go home victorious but its could very well be alan

Janovy

Banned
The title is a lie, or theyre just speaking generally. Obviously someone will go home victorious but its could very well be alan
Could you please drop the 'title is a lie' thing lol? It is obviously not.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
The most interesting thing about this whole thing is that the LEAGUE DOES NOT GET INTERRUPTED.

The last league title implies there is a definite victor and we know Ash isn't getting curbstomped since Alain sends out two more Pokemon.

Domok

If Alain wins then that title is one of the worst troll titles there have been in the history of this anime. Maybe that's a bit much. I think Ash winning is much more likely now.

Red and Blue

What was the title that implied Alain would win?

Anyway, looks like Alain will have quite the formidable team. I'm hoping his last two Pokemon are Kalos mon

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
What was the title that implied Alain would win?

Anyway, looks like Alain will have quite the formidable team. I'm hoping his last two Pokemon are Kalos mon

The title says "kalos league victory, ash's ultimate battle!" If alain wins with that title, that is all out troll from the writers.

Red and Blue

The title says "kalos league victory, ash's ultimate battle!" If alain wins with that title, that is all out troll from the writers.

Honestly I could see it going either way. Both have a chance at victory

Status
Not open for further replies.