• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Even though I had long thought and anticipated this to be the case of the Kalos League, I am still surprised and overwhelmed by the implications of the titles we see here. It's finally happening. After nearly 20 years, this long-standing and long-assumed aspect of the status quo is about to be broken.

Go for the broke Satoshi, future champion of the Kalos League. You've come this far, you should not stop now.

Last edited:

Domok

Honestly I could see it going either way. Both have a chance at victory

I don't know if they would have Ash lose what they call his "Ultimate battle" though. If it said Ash and Alain's ultimate battle then I would think it would be 50/50 but the fact they specify Ash interests me.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
I personally find it funny how Alan wasn't interested in the Pokemon league at all until he met Ash, and Ash told him about it.

I guess from that time, he managed to scoop up all eight gym badges in the span of... what? 20 episodes? Makes Ash look like a Slowpoke suffering from far too much amnesia.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I don't know if they would have Ash lose what they call his "Ultimate battle" though. If it said Ash and Alain's ultimate battle then I would think it would be 50/50 but the fact they specify Ash interests me.

Especially with the build of ash losing everytime to alain so far. Would they really have him lose every time and even mention that themselves only for him to lose again?

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Even though I had long thought and anticipated this to be the case of the Kalos League, I am still surprised and overwhelmed by the implications of the titles we see here. It's finally happening. After nearly 20 years, this long-standing and long-assumed aspect of the status quo is about to be broken.

Go for the broke, Satoshi. You've this far, you should not stop now.

Amen, the 20th anniversary marks a special time. I'm so stoked for these upcoming battles. Can next thursday come any sooner??!??!?

I personally find it funny how Alan wasn't interested in the Pokemon league at all until he met Ash, and Ash told him about it.

I guess from that time, he managed to scoop up all eight gym badges in the span of... what? 20 episodes? Makes Ash look like a Slowpoke suffering from far too much amnesia.

Ash has companions though so he deals with those things.

Especially with the build of ash losing everytime to alain so far. Would they really have him lose every time and even mention that themselves only for him to lose again?

He did technically only lose once, but yeah I agree with you.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I wonder what Alains other pokemon will be in his battle with Ash?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Amen, the 20th anniversary marks a special time. I'm so stoked for these upcoming battles. Can next thursday come any sooner??!??!?

Ash has companions though so he deals with those things.

He did technically only lose once, but yeah I agree with you.

I mean collapsing like that basically counts as a loss since they couldnt handle it.

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
Ash lost to Paul in Sinnoh almost all the time.

And we all know how the tournament match went. Ash would have won that league, had it not been for that Darkrai/Latios trainer. xD

andrewscott48209

Call me wrong, but I think the final battle may have Team Flare implications. Not as in they will interrupt, though. It may depend on XY&Z 36.

ShadowForce720

I'm hoping his last two are Kalos Pokemon. My choice would be Barbaracle and Dragalge.

Actually judging from the fact that he has 1 Kanto Pokémon, 1 Johto Pokémon, 1 Hoenn Pokémon, and 1 Sinnoh Pokémon, I think it's much more likely that his last 2 pokemon will be 1 Unova Pokémon and 1 Kalos Pokémon.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
I wonder what Alains other pokemon will be in his battle with Ash?

Tough to say right now, but judging from the other league contestants, it will be some good ones. Dragalge would be cool though.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Actually judging from the fact that he has 1 Kanto Pokémon, 1 Johto Pokémon, 1 Hoenn Pokémon, and 1 Sinnoh Pokémon, I think it's much more likely that his last 2 pokemon will be 1 Unova Pokémon and 1 Kalos Pokémon.

Maybe haxorus for his unova pokemon

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The screenshots honestly hint at ash winning even more. The fact they show Megazard kind of towering over greninja and ash and over powering them really sets up for them to win. Plus then with it showing lysandre looking at ash and confronting him. I have a feeling he wants to at first make ash alain's replacement basically as his assistant for beating him.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
We don't know for sure but it definitely hints at the outcome.

OH MY GOD.

In any case, the battle sounds promising. Alain's team is so badass, seriously. Kinda sad that the writers didn't do a major fan service and brought in Sceptile, Krookodile, Infernape, Charizard, and Snorlax for the finals match, though. BUT, this battle will definitely be intense, so I am very excited to finally see the two face off!

Status
Not open for further replies.