• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos League Passion With a Certain Flare! (932)

Torterraaaa

Decent ep, definitely better when you know what they're saying. Manon was awesome this episode, as was Sycamore. I think I'm in love with Sycamore. Malva is being her usual weird self, and LYSANDRE YOU ****ING ******* STOP SCREWING WITH MANON.

Also, it is totally starting to seem like Manon and Alain have a thing. Uh, ew? What kind of age gap is that? She's 12 at most and he's 16 at least.

Epicocity

Decent ep, definitely better when you know what they're saying. Manon was awesome this episode, as was Sycamore. I think I'm in love with Sycamore. Malva is being her usual weird self, and LYSANDRE YOU ****ING ******* STOP SCREWING WITH MANON.

Also, it is totally starting to seem like Manon and Alain have a thing. Uh, ew? What kind of age gap is that? She's 12 at most and he's 16 at least.

I view the Pokemon world as having some weird age group system: little kid, 10-year old, teenager, adult. Also, seems like you're officially legal at age 10 in the world. (And I think age of consent in Japan is 13 anyway...)

Torterraaaa

I view the Pokemon world as having some weird age group system: little kid, 10-year old, teenager, adult. Also, seems like you're officially legal at age 10 in the world. (And I think age of consent in Japan is 13 anyway...)

Well I mean obviously the Pokemon world works differently that way (didn't Brock almost get married a few times?) but still, EEEEWWWW! Why not just write Manon to be a little older? Japan disturbs me sometimes. I mean thirteen? Uck, uck, uck.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Does anybody know the bgm that played when Ash was talking with all his Pokémon? If it's from a movie or a new one. I thought it was beautiful.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
When you think about it at young ages it may be weird but 30 years down the track and a few years difference doesn't look so bad.

I feel like I could understand a lot of what they were talking about just based on context and visual cues, a lot of world-building for Team Flare, reintroducing Mairin into the story, the Greninja bond phenomenon stuff. Really don't know what to make of Malva. Lysandre seems like such a top bloke, it's unfortunate that he probably wants to kill everyone. Sigh... As much as I loved the stuff with Clembot in this episode, where the hell did it and Meyer disappear to?

Also, the "Fierce Fighting" clearly referred to Chespin and Pancham. There's no other explanation.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I will say Lysandre is doing a MUCH better job at feigning being a good guy then Cyrus ever did at least.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Well Ash certainly got something positive out of what Lysandre said, though he did seem confused afterward. What did Alain say to Sycamore?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Seriously not going to stop hoping Lysandre dies like J did. I hate him. Worst villain.

It was nice to finally have Manon meet the good guys. Shame it's near the point where she'll be gone like Team Flare and the rivals.

Looks like Alain's team is officially Charizard, Metagross, Tyranitar, Weavile, Bisharp, and Unfezant.

And there's the one shot wonder for that League battle. He's not going to last one hit.

Epicocity

I will say Lysandre is doing a MUCH better job at feigning being a good guy then Cyrus ever did at least.

So much agreement with this. When you have the regional professor convinced you're a good guy and you get a VIP box at the League, you know you've got the world dancing in the palm of your hand.

STICKTOPIA

I knew it wouldn't be like axew getting lost episode. Chespin was barely gone for 5 minutes. Nice to see mairin(?) in this episode. I wonder why lysandre spoke to ash

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
There have been few times that I've watched an episode and felt like it was not long enough. I'm really psyched for the weeks to come. This episode did a great job relating all the characters again and where they stand. There was a lot of mysterious dialog that really foreshadows what will happen.

It's clear that they'll be starting the Flare arc soon, although it will be before the league finishes?

Sycamore finding the info on bond phenomenon is curious. We haven't seen that in the games, so is it a one-off thing? Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be mega evolution, so it shouldn't emit the energy needed to help Chespain recover. In fact, with only Charizard, it may become a blocker in Flare's plans.

It seems clear that Alain entered the league for this energy, although Manon's intentions are less clear. Did she know Alain was competing? She didn't seem like it.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I can't believe that no1 has mentioned how we got a confirmation that Lysandare manipulated alan to think that Manon's Chespin has woken up. Remeber the video he sent him where u could see Manon holding the awaken Chespin? In the latest episode we saw it wasn't true

Last edited:

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
I can't believe that no1 has mentioned how we got a confirmation that Lysandare manipulated alan to think that Manon's Chespin has woken up. Remeber the video he sent him where u could see Manon holding the awaken Chespin? In the latest episode we saw it wasn't true
Your memory must be off as that was not what she said or showed, the video had her saying that Chespin had improved slightly. Unless there was some other video I have forgotten about.

<><><>

Does anyone have any images from the new ending? Due to copyrights it seems I may never see the whole thing on youtube and such, but I would like to see what this "ketchup tree" others have mentioned looks like.

diakyu

so what exactly does Lysandere say to Ash?
From what I can gather he asks him to meet with him after the league to explain Ash-greninja to him in full.