• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos League Predictions and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

I know we had a thread like this before but it seems like it got deleted or something. Anyway how do you guys think the Kalos League is going to go? How far do you think Ash will make it? And do you think he will use any reserves?

I don't know how likely this is to happen but I think one thing that would make the Kalos league more interesting is different types of battles instead of just three on three and six on six. For example, maybe the preliminary and early rounds would be double battles and maybe even a sky battle round..the later matches would be 3 on 3 and 6 on 6.

Many other people have suggested this but I think Alan will appear for the Kalos League..Ash losing to a mega evolution wouldn't be too hard to believe it would be better than losing to someone like Cameron again. I could see the final match being Pikachu vs Charizard X obviously..or maybe Ash brings his on Charizard back and we get Charizard X vs Charizard Y.

LizardonX

Banned
So isn't it a little early to do this?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Kalos League is a couple years away at least, so it's hard to predict Ash's achievements there based on just 35 episodes tbh. I'm hoping for Top 4 though.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Said it in the last XY League thread hoping for a Top 4 but I feel like a Top 2 result isn't beyond the reach of possibility either (though I'd be happy with Top 4).
I'd like some rotation this time and it'd be ace if Ash's last bout was against Alain's Mega Charizard X (though I can't see how they'd fit Alain in the League or of Megas would even be allowed)

Inferno792

Food Wars
Actually, Ash winning this time isnt out of the question either. I dont think the writers will take a chance this time. The lowest i see him getting to would be Top 4.

I could see the final match being Pikachu vs Charizard X obviously..or maybe Ash brings his on Charizard back and we get Charizard X vs Charizard Y.

Lol, I just published a fanfic story yesterday which started with Ash and Alain battling in the Kalos League finals.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ash winning the league because the XY cast idolizes him is ideal.

Also if Ash has Gredinja, Mega Charizard and Mega Sceptile at the league....he better damn well win because it will never get any better than that.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Ash winning the league because the XY cast idolizes him is ideal.

Also if Ash has Gredinja, Mega Charizard and Mega Sceptile at the league....he better damn well win because it will never get any better than that.

Sinnoh was hos best chance. He was legitimately the 2nd strongest there and had Tobias not decided to enter he'd most likely have won it

LizardonX

Banned
He's going to lose in the top 8 to a bipedal pokemon with clothes.

He's going to have a last minute rival in the top 16 who needed to have some sense beaten into him after losing 2 of his pokemon due to incompetence so ash's comparatively worse team could stand a chance at winning.

He's going to have a fodder battle with a random cotd where people will sing the praises of it for years to come.

jxbrenna

couldnt he rotate each of his pokemon into the league?
Lets say Ash has 8 Matches in the league.
Each match he uses His Region teams for each one of those matches
Match 1 - Kanto
Match 2 - Johto
Match 3 - Hoean
Match 4 - Sinnoh
Match 5 - Unova
Match 6 - Kalos
Semi - Pick one pokemon from each Region for the battle
Final - Use his Best 6 :)
That way everyone gets equal screen time maybe even some evo's :)

If not for this league this just definaly be the lay out for the Champions or Master Leagues :)

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Think Top4 is realistic outcome here, especially if Ash has Greninja, Talonflame, and either Mega Char or Sceptile.

But once again it all depends what the writers want to happen. I for once hope again that at least 1 or 2 real 6 on 6 happen.

pokemonfan100

Ash is going to win this league. Two Mega's and Gredinja giving him the holy trinity?

How do you know that? i mean yes it would be nice and all but lets be realestic here the anime has been running since 1997 and ash has lost 5 leagues. the closest he ever got was in sinnoh. if the writers need to give a trainer 2 legendaries just to beat ash that just proves that ash cannot be written out. so i'd say ash gets at leat top 8 or 4 and mabey mabey not mega evolves one of his pokemon.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Ash winning the league? The only hall of fame this character has shot at anytime soon is the end of camp Hall of Fame in the loser trio arc.

Seriously, I think it's not happening at all.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I think it's too early at this point for this thread about Kalos League predictions imo. I mean it's still years away and anything can change during that time.

Having said that though, I believe this might be Ash's best league yet. I mean after BW, the only way he can go is up at this point.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Seriously, I honestly could see Serena confessing her love for the character before him winning the league.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really don't expect Ash to do anything noteworthy at the Kalos League simply because 15 years of watching the anime has made it evident to me that Ash can never "win." Plus the writers will probably run out of time as usual and the XY League will be rushed.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The thread got deleted because its too early, we dont know ifnhe will have rivals by then so we can't speculate on their possible battle, we don't know what team he will have so we can't speculate on the usage, thread makes no sense right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.