• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos League Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanrasan

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE KALOS LEAGUE. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WISH TO BE SPOILED

I have had it with this anime. Why can't they let Ash win? WHYY? I was one of those people saying "lol he's not gonna win" BUT DANG IT I SAID THIS BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT THE WRITERS WOULD TRASH ON MY HOPES. I LIED TO MYSELF TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THIS DISAPPOINTMENT. DEEP DOWN I STILL HOPED HE WOULD WIN. now... they trolled us with the episode title. why why why this is cruelty unknown to man please just stop. I know the series ends when Ash becomes a pokemaster BUT STILL he can still win a league and not be a master since being a master requires catching them all AND HE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DOING THAT. At least show us that Ash is developing! Seriously! He beat the champion BUT LOST TO SOME SCRUB WITH A CHARIZARD?!?! (jk ily Alain<3 but why) I'm going to become part of the underwater salt squad now. anyone else want to join feel free...

post your opinions of the Kalos league results below...

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

kanrasan

okay then let's make another. ;) this needs a rant okay mate im so salty that one thread is not enough to contain these high levels of PURE SODIUM

Ajduk

Yes, who would have thought that Ash would lose to a Charizard with almost a flawless track record and a pokemon who fought the three primal evoultions and who had defeated a member of the elite four.

WOW, I AM SHOCKED :O XD

kanrasan

Oh yes, you're right, Ajduk. It only makes sense for Ash to lose to the Gary-stu. Great conclusion, really. So satisfying. May I add that Ash has fought legendaries himself before? With a PIKACHU? And he defeated the Kalos champion? It's also so repetitive. The anime had this chance to break off from the usual formula. Go to a region. Find travel companions. Mess around. Get gym badges. Lose league. Repeat. Honestly, I have no hope for this anime.

Ajduk

Oh yes, you're right, Ajduk. It only makes sense for Ash to lose to the Gary-stu. Great conclusion, really. So satisfying. May I add that Ash has fought legendaries himself before? With a PIKACHU? And he defeated the Kalos champion? It's also so repetitive. The anime had this chance to break off from the usual formula. Go to a region. Find travel companions. Mess around. Get gym badges. Lose league. Repeat. Honestly, I have no hope for this anime.

If you mean movie legendaries, well, movies are not canon. If you mean the anime ones, in that one league, yea, look how well that turned out for him xD
Ash didn't defeat the Kalos champion. He lost that battle.
Why are you so surprised? This should have been expected. Ash can't win the league until the very end of the series.
This Charizard has some insane feats that none of Ash's pokemon come even close to. Loss was the only outcome.

prasad

i really agree with you. after long time i came back to see pokemon xyz.....just for what.....ash loosing?
i really had it with this anime. No more pokemon. One piece, Naruto and DBZ are way cooler than this pokemon anime.

kanrasan

Actually, almost all movies are canon.
Ash defeated the champion's best pokemon. Sounds pretty good to me.
Why can't Ash win? Ash's dream is to be a Pokemon master. Winning a league doesn't make you a Pokemon master. Catching them all does. But oh no, we can't let Ash have... *gasp* CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
Yes yes, Alain is a Garystu and therefore Ash had no chance. Hello? Alain? Tobias called.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm going to sob, and make a thread, and sob some more, that Ash lost, and broke a promiss to Furfrou Dude, and stupid, stoopid Alan, and why?! And inconsistencies and Blast Burn and weeeeh...

Ajduk

Actually, almost all movies are canon.
Ash defeated the champion's best pokemon. Sounds pretty good to me.
Why can't Ash win? Ash's dream is to be a Pokemon master. Winning a league doesn't make you a Pokemon master. Catching them all does. But oh no, we can't let Ash have... *gasp* CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
Yes yes, Alain is a Garystu and therefore Ash had no chance. Hello? Alain? Tobias called.

Lol no, they're not, where did you get that?
No, he didn't defeat it. Did you watch the episode? WOW, GRENINJA HIT GARDEVOIR AND IT FELL, MUST MEAN VICTORY 100% CONFIRMED!!! (yet the same Gardevoir is standing up a moment later just before Greninja collapses, but yea, victory for sure)

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Yes, who would have thought that Ash would lose to a Charizard with almost a flawless track record and a pokemon who fought the three primal evoultions and who had defeated a member of the elite four.

WOW, I AM SHOCKED :O XD
Correction, TWO Primals, which almost killed Charizard, just a reminder.

Also, I doubt Malva honestly took that battle seriously, unless she's just so chill at all times.

kanrasan

They ARE canon. Google it dude, I would post link but I can't because this is a new account.
Just looked back at the fight. No he didn't beat the champion, but I'd say he was pretty close before he got some Naruto heart attack.

BlueDragonfangirl

i really agree with you. after long time i came back to see pokemon xyz.....just for what.....ash loosing?
i really had it with this anime. No more pokemon. One piece, Naruto and DBZ are way cooler than this pokemon anime.

If your a Dragon Ball Z fan, don't check out Dragon Ball S, that just like a screw you to the fandom in my opinion.

Onto the subject yah I hated this worse than his lost in the D/P league loss, at least in my opinion they didn't lead you on like this league did. So many hints that he'd win, on top of all that he looses against Alan again and to some one who didn't even care about the league. Funny funny Anime team.

Ajduk

They ARE canon. Google it dude, I would post link but I can't because this is a new account.
Just looked back at the fight. No he didn't beat the champion, but I'd say he was pretty close before he got some Naruto heart attack.

I stand corrected on the movies thing.
Regarding the Gardevoir, it seemed like a close fight, but you can't really say how it would have ended. This is, after all, the champion of the Kalos league, and Ash lost to much weaker than her.
From all we know Gardevoir could have gotten up and crushed Greninja's spine or Greninja could have cut its head off. We can only speculate :p

kanrasan

But the point is that Ash got closer than he ever did to beating A CHAMPION. Although, you could argue that was the writers baiting us, the audience, only to troll us harder than Isayama Hajime did with AOT chapter 84...

Status
Not open for further replies.