• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
XY001 Debuts..

Furfrou
Fletchling
Swirlix
Spritzee
Pangoro
Flabebe
Scatterbug
Spewpa
Meowstic F
Meowstic M
Dedenne
Bunnelby
Froakie
MegaBlaziken

At this rate, I can see we're going to fly through the majority of these new Pokemon within the first 20 or so episodes..

That is a really good thing. I think if that is case, most of the saga can be more straight forward and focused on ash's battling and the other main character goals without having to deviate whole plots to showcasing new pokemon.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
XY001 Debuts..

Furfrou
Fletchling
Swirlix
Spritzee
Pangoro
Flabebe
Scatterbug
Spewpa
Meowstic F
Meowstic M
Dedenne
Bunnelby
Froakie
MegaBlaziken

At this rate, I can see we're going to fly through the majority of these new Pokemon within the first 20 or so episodes..

That is a really good thing. I think if that is case, most of the saga can be more straight forward and focused on ash's battling and the other main character goals without having to deviate whole plots to showcasing new pokemon.

Let's see:
XY1 debuted those 13 pokemon. We have 3 pokemon debuted through Alexa.
XY3 debut Inkay, Chespin and Fennekin. XY5 debut Vivillon.

19/69. Absolutely I don't like it.

The writers didn't know that there are 69 pokemon when they made those episodes. If they knew,m they don't need early merchandise with almost only new pokemon, for example.

Last edited:
@Eievui-Nymphia, how do you or Dustin know or claim that?

Beeblebrox

The writers didn't know that there are 69 pokemon when they made those episodes. If they knew,m they don't need early merchandise with almost only new pokemon, for example.

I'm going to need a citation on that one. If you don't have it, I'm going to assume that the anime staff knew what they were working with, and planned accordingly.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The first episode tossing a bunch of random new Pokemon into the background is no indication of anything, guys. They're obviously going to devote episodes to introducing them properly. They debuted 12 Pokemon in BW1, too, this is nothing new.

@Dephender, so nothing that both dustin and Eievui-Nymphia claim that the writers don't know that there are 69 Kalos Pokemon and whatever bogus stuff they said either? Got it.

dman_dustin

@Dephender, so nothing that both dustin and Eievui-Nymphia claim that the writers don't know that there are 69 Kalos Pokemon and whatever bogus stuff they said either? Got it.

What?

What are you talking about?

OF course the writers know there's only 69 6th generation Pokemon.

I have never said otherwise.

Oh but maybe you mean when I said that it did matter that there was only 69 Kalos Pokemon.

So what you think Dephender is saying is "The writers don't care that there are only 69 Pokemon."

Because that's the ONLY thing you can be attributed to me.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What I'm saying is that "the actual number of Pokemon they "debuted" in episode 1 doesn't matter, because they "debuted" most of them by just stuffing them into random background scenes for 5 seconds tops. Most of these Pokemon are going to get proper debut episodes later on, just like the Pokemon that "debuted" in BW 1 did."

It's fine if you want to cross them off a checklist or something, but the episode was obviously treating them as "minor background objects" rather than "Pokemon we have now given a debut episode", and their appearance in this episode has absolutely nothing to do with how they'll be handled in upcoming episodes.

There are load of Pokemon who have already appeared that aren't marked off yet. Whoever is in charge of this thread should get the sack!

Fletchling, Froakie, Chespin, Fenekin etc.

Has Nosepass debuted yet? Why are all old Pokemon not included on the list?

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
This is the last of pokemon to debut in Japan. Tomorrow a debut is not expected. The dub hasn't debuted Inkay, Fennekin and Chespin. And the dub doesn't air until 2014. And the movies aren't going to debut until summer whoich means that I'm going to post the remainig anime Pokemon in Japan.
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Braixen
Delphox
Frogadier
Greninja
Diggersby
Fletchling
Talonflame
Litleo xy?? (merch)
Pyroar
Floette (Standard)
Floette (AZ)
Florges
Skiddo
Pancham xy?? (merch)
Espurr
Honedge
Doublade
Aegislash
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Inkay
Malamar
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Skrelp
Dragalge
Heliolisk xy009
Tyrunt
Tyrantrum
Amaura
Aurorus
Hawlucha
Carbink
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra
Klefki
Phantump
Trevenant
Pumpkaboo
Gourgeist
Bergmite
Avallug
Noibat
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Diancle
Volcanion
Hoopa

And this Mega Pokemon
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y
Mega Ampharos
Mega Mawile
Mega Absol
Mega Lucario
Mega Venusaur
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Blastoise
Mega Garchomp
Mega Aerodactyl
Mega Gengar
Mega Abomasnow
Mega Alakazam
Mega Scizor
Mega Pinsir
Mega Gyarados
Mega Heracross
Mega Houndoom
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Gardevoir
Mega Aggron
Mega Medicham
Mega Manectric
Mega Banette
Mega Kangaskhan
Mega Latios
Mega Latias

Edited. I made this while the header updates the list as a reference.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
@playerking, do you know that the last update was 24 days ago? In a important moment for debuts we can't wait toomuch time to update the list. Also, you haven't updated the list witht the rest of pokemon, rest of Megaevolutions wither whoich is very important now. Because it appears that I have to update the list when I'm not the header of the thtread (and because I can't, I will do my own post)

This is the last of pokemon to debut in Japan. Tomorrow a debut is not expected. The dub hasn't debuted Inkay, Fennekin and Chespin. And the dub doesn't air until 2014. And the movies aren't going to debut until summer whoich means that I'm going to post the remainig anime Pokemon in Japan.
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Braixen
Delphox
Frogadier
Greninja
Diggersby
Fletchling
Talonflame
Vivillion XY005
Litleo
Pyroar
Floette
Florges
Skiddo
Pancham
Espurr
Honedge
Doublade
Aegislash
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Malamar
Inkay
Malamar
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Skrelp
Dragalge
Heliolisk xy??
Tyrunt
Tyrantrum
Amaura
Aurorus
Hawlucha
Carbink
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra
Klefki
Phantump
Trevenant
Pumpkaboo
Gourgeist
Bergmite
Avallug
Noibat
Xerneas
Yveltal

And this Mega Pokemon
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y
Mega Ampharos
Mega Mawile
Mega Absol
Mega Lucario
Mega Venusaur
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Mega Blastoise
Mega Garchomp
Mega Aerodactyl
Mega Gengar
Mega Abomasnow
Mega Alakazam
Mega Scizor
Mega Pinsir
Mega Gyarados
Mega Heracross
Mega Houndoom
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Gardevoir
Mega Aggron
Mega Medicham
Mega Manectric
Mega Banette
Mega Kangaskhan

You forgot zygarde.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The list is updated. TV_Game doesn't release in odd months and past episode doesn't have any new debut. However, magically Floette has been marked as "standard" and there are spoilers tags behind.

Also, for people interested, those are the older pokemon debuted (if the user can't update in 26 days the new pokemon,I don't recommend doing the older species) if we ignore BW.
In that cae, Helioptile and Goigoat debut in XY1. Noivern will dot he same in XY5. The rest are:
XY001: Pikachu, Meowth, Wobbuffet, Rhyhorn, Jigglypuff, Doduo, Lickitung, Ditto, Medicham, Swanna, Ampharos, Azumarill, Swablu, Chatot, Furret, Hoppip, Furret, Bidoof, Bibarel, Magnemite, Watchog, Vulpix, Smeargle, Stoutland, Flaaffy, Delcatty, Panpour, Skiploom, Pichu, Raichu, Mareep, Aipom, Surskit, Poliwhirl, Politoed, Sentret, Pidgey, Weedle, Caterpie, Burmy, Wormadam, Zigzagoon, Tediursa, Sharpedo, Luvdisc, Wailord, Magikarp, Seaking, Horsea Seadra, Lanturn, Lapras, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Marill, Oddish.
XY002: Garchomp, Mawile, Wigglytuff, Poochyena, Combee, Marill, Psyduck, Azurill, Linoone, Skitty, Rosleia, Kirlia, Sandshrew, Emolga.
XY003: Persian, Rotom, Beedrill
XY004: Burmy, Vespiquen, Venipede.
XY005: Surskit.

How long is the lit in the first two episodes. Except Blaziken, Meowth and Persian all species until now are part of the Kalos Dex.

Last edited:
The list is updated. TV_Game doesn't release in odd months and past episode doesn't have any new debut. However, magically Floette has been marked as "standard" and there are spoilers tags behind.

Also, for people interested, those are the older pokemon debuted (if the user can't update in 26 days the new pokemon,I don't recommend doing the older species) if we ignore BW.
In that cae, Helioptile and Goigoat debut in XY1. Noivern will dot he same in XY5. The rest are:
XY001: Pikachu, Meowth, Wobbuffet, Rhyhorn, Jigglypuff, Doduo, Lickitung, Ditto, Medicham, Swanna, Ampharos, Azumarill, Swablu, Chatot, Furret, Hoppip, Furret, Bidoof, Bibarel, Magnemite, Watchog, Vulpix, Smeargle, Stoutland, Flaaffy, Delcatty, Panpour, Skiploom, Pichu, Raichu, Mareep, Aipom, Surskit, Poliwhirl, Politoed, Sentret, Pidgey, Weedle, Caterpie, Burmy, Wormadam, Zigzagoon, Tediursa, Sharpedo, Luvdisc, Wailord, Magikarp, Seaking, Horsea Seadra, Lanturn, Lapras, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Marill, Oddish.
XY002: Garchomp, Mawile, Wigglytuff, Poochyena, Combee, Marill, Psyduck, Azurill, Linoone, Skitty, Rosleia, Kirlia, Sandshrew, Emolga.
XY003: Persian, Rotom, Beedrill
XY004: Burmy, Fletchling, Venipede.
XY005: Surskit.

How long is the lit in the first two episodes. Except Blaziken, Meowth and Persian all species until now are part of the Kalos Dex.

I may have accidentally read over it or something, but Vespiquen was also in XY004.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
In my list of post 30, I decided to delete Vivillon and to mark Heliolisk for XY9 because it's obvious where the Clemont Gym scenes are.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I have now updated the list and you can now discuss the Kalos Pokemon and where you think they will debut or where you would like them to debut.

dman_dustin

I have now updated the list and you can now discuss the Kalos Pokemon and where you think they will debut or where you would like them to debut.

I think Ash will debut Fletchinder, and hopefully Talonflame, but I won't surprised if he won't.

I think Grant will debut Amaura and Tyrunt, and hopefully Binacle.

As for anything else, not sure, might have a better idea when that special occurs.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
In my list of post 30, I decided to delete Vivillon and to mark Heliolisk for XY9 because it's obvious where the Clemont Gym scenes are.

Why the heck are you doing that? playerking has ther list in the first page, you dont need to make another list in the damn thread, if you notice a debut he doesn't warn him, thats it.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
I, for one, am really excited about seeing Litleo and Pyroar whenever they are introduced. I felt that Litleo would have been an excellent Pokémon for Ash but he has a potential Fire-type in Fletchling now so we'll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.