• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kamen Rider

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Discussion about the franchise called "Kamen Rider"

from the same creator of the franchise "Super Sentai" this show only had a couple of adaptations: Saban's the Masked Rider and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. though it had a couple of dubbings, V3 and The First are the only ones that comes to my mind.

give a rider kick/slash/punch/whatever. and discuss.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Last I heard Saban bought back the Kamen Rider License as well as beetleborgs and VR Troopers. It's likely this is only to put them on netflix but who knows.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I love the show! currently watching OOO, Kiva, Faiz, and Kabuto. got to say my favorite riders are Ixa OOO and Zeronos

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
http://i53.*******.com/2vcf915.gif
We all know Kamen Rider is SUBARASHII!!!!!!!!!!!
I honestly liked W more than this years rider. Quite honestly it's one of the few series I'm not tempted to buy figures or DX items for. Though I do like Kamen Rider Birth so I'll buy him and a Tatoba figure for completion sake. I do like the villains as well though despite the crazy idea of beating them up to get coins and power ups.

Last edited:

SmartD

I've seen most of Kamen Rider Decade and one of the movies. Maybe I should watch the next series after OOO to check the franchise out more. Has anyone listened to the Double Action songs from Den-O? My favorite versions are Sword and Rod forms.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I only just got into Kamen Rider with O being first. But like Skiks I prefer W more due it having a better story arc than O, plus Cyclone Joker looks pretty awesome.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I think OOO can make up for itself in the final stretch knowing how the current writer writes. She takes forever to get somewhere even if I like the other Riders she's written I have to admit it gets a little tiresome. However I still don't think it'll be my fave at all. I'll hope for Fouze to better.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
lets see seen Agito - W, Shin, J, ZO, TheFirst, and TheNext. I'm watching Black and Kuuga, I don't see the big deal of why people put them on high. my favorites are Agito and Shin *though thats my underappreciated bias.*

anyone hear about the Fourze rumor

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
^
Which was during Kamen Rider X's run in 1974.

1628ed-1-caf4.jpg

1628ed-2-caf4.jpg