• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kamen Rider

blargin7

Feelin' Burny
So far seen Kuuga-current OOO, 1 episode of the first, 1 episode of amazon, and 1 episode of black. The ones with one episode I've only watched that much 'cause I can't find more, except black.

Concerning Fouze, I'm kinda iffy on him. Then again, when I saw the design for OOO I was iffy on him too. Had the same response as most, "Kamen rider traffic light." We'll just have to see how the story plays out.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
fourze09a.jpg

His bike is a little zany
fourze08a.jpg

Belt looks nice though

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Most badass Japanese superhero ever to grace the planet.

If I were chosen to make a Justice League of Japan, the team would be composed of Casshern, Devilman, Ultraman, Guyver, and Moonlight Mask... with Kamen Riders 1 and 2 taking the lead.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Speaking of which, anyone here seen Blade and Faiz?
I have. I loved Blade. I liked 555, but hated the ending.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
You know I liked the design of the OOO belt but I never was tempted to buy the medals and the belt like W. I'm really liking the sounds from the Fouze belt so far hope it's more awesome in the show. Design wise I hope it's as big as the IXA belt when it becomes a DX one. It fits easier on me then most belts.
Also the link is a bit bad here's a better one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdcu1x8t0vU
Why hello Kuwabara how are ya?

rocky505

I wish we could get another KR in america. I don't like the looks of Fourze

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I heard it was Lady Gaga.
She's currently signed to Avex in Japan and she's become more and more active in Japan. Her stylist, who is half-Japanese, talked about Kamen Rider recently.
It also fits together with Yuri Gagarin. Gagarin → Gaga. Would explain why it wasn't revealed in the press conference.
Weird rumor for Fozue seems to have showed up. In regards to the opening.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
It seems this year they are keeping the band/singer secret since by now we'd know who would be doing the opening. So this may make sense as to why it's a secret.

rocky505

We don't know what it is it could be any season. I just don't want them to pick an old one like they did for KRDK and Masked Rider. But KRDK was okay.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
It's one of two things if I understand. Power Rider could mean they'll use Samurai as a pilot to Power Rider or Kamen Rider Decade and if it fares well maybe they'll try adapting Kamen Rider again.