• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kamen Rider

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Discussion about the franchise called "Kamen Rider"

from the same creator of the franchise "Super Sentai" this show only had a couple of adaptations: Saban's the Masked Rider and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. though it had a couple of dubbings, V3 and The First are the only ones that comes to my mind.

give a rider kick/slash/punch/whatever. and discuss.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Last I heard Saban bought back the Kamen Rider License as well as beetleborgs and VR Troopers. It's likely this is only to put them on netflix but who knows.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I love the show! currently watching OOO, Kiva, Faiz, and Kabuto. got to say my favorite riders are Ixa OOO and Zeronos

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
http://i53.*******.com/2vcf915.gif
We all know Kamen Rider is SUBARASHII!!!!!!!!!!!
I honestly liked W more than this years rider. Quite honestly it's one of the few series I'm not tempted to buy figures or DX items for. Though I do like Kamen Rider Birth so I'll buy him and a Tatoba figure for completion sake. I do like the villains as well though despite the crazy idea of beating them up to get coins and power ups.

Last edited:

SmartD

I've seen most of Kamen Rider Decade and one of the movies. Maybe I should watch the next series after OOO to check the franchise out more. Has anyone listened to the Double Action songs from Den-O? My favorite versions are Sword and Rod forms.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I only just got into Kamen Rider with O being first. But like Skiks I prefer W more due it having a better story arc than O, plus Cyclone Joker looks pretty awesome.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I think OOO can make up for itself in the final stretch knowing how the current writer writes. She takes forever to get somewhere even if I like the other Riders she's written I have to admit it gets a little tiresome. However I still don't think it'll be my fave at all. I'll hope for Fouze to better.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
lets see seen Agito - W, Shin, J, ZO, TheFirst, and TheNext. I'm watching Black and Kuuga, I don't see the big deal of why people put them on high. my favorites are Agito and Shin *though thats my underappreciated bias.*

anyone hear about the Fourze rumor

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
^
Which was during Kamen Rider X's run in 1974.

1628ed-1-caf4.jpg

1628ed-2-caf4.jpg