• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kamichama Karin

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Does anyone besides me like it? If so please post!

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
It's about a girl who's cat died and she's an orphan and meets a guy who tells her something she never knew....(I'm not saying it to many spoilers already)

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I could never get over the artwork used in the manga. It was so overly fluffy it hurt my eyes.

However, after 7 volumes, Karin does have a happy ending. It ended earlier this year in Nakayoshi magazine.

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Doesn't hurt mine.

Jemi Rose

Thunder Trainer
Doesn't hurt mine.

[Laughs], well mot mine either.

Anyways, it's a good title with some romance and comedy in almost every page. I could say that the drawings are just cute! XD I hope to keep reading this title[ Even though school is going to get in the way...{Sighs}]. Anyways, it's a cute title with adorable characters!

~*Jemi Rose*~

Kyoto-chan

I've read up to volume five of Kamichama Karin. xD;

Fufufu, my friend bribed me with volume four to make her an avatar and banner set...8D

But I used to be so obsessed with KCK...made a website for it too; but it disadappeared. ^^;

Kazune and Karin's relationship is so funny...:3

And Jin Kuga is hawt. 8D [he's the new guy in Kamichama Karin Chu.]

Last edited:

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Can someone tell me a good place to get them? I can't find them other than 1 and 2. Time for the 1st topic:

Do you think they're should be an anime for it?

I do!

littlestchristian13

ThatEmoMetal-head <3
MY FAV MANGA! I love it! Kazune is awesome! even though I am ticked with Himeka for having a crush on her COUSIN, I still like jher, she;'s my fav. character! poor Karin, that one guy is such a perv! *points to the hottub scene*

Kyoto-chan

Himeka doesn't exactly have a crush on her cousin...it's complicated, but I won't spoil anything from volume 7 for you. XD Buuuut there's something VERY significant about Himeka stating that she loved Kazune like her brother or her father...-coughcoughcough-

And yes...I love Michiru. XD "Let's go take a bath together!" "DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!" [But I thought it was cute that Karin and Kazune ended up taking a bath together x3]

Sailor Mercury - Try Borders? Or Barnes and Noble?

Topic: HELL YES THERE SHOULD BE AN ANIME. 'Sides, methinks Nakayoshi got wind of how popular Kamichama Karin is and they released the first volume of Kamichama Karin chu (heart) so quickly! So it might be likely there's going to be an anime. ^^ (Back in November when they were choosing a manga series to turn into an anime, they made Sugar Rune [or was it Hyper Rune? -shrugs-] the anime instead T__T)

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
WHAT??? Those idiots......

Ashley Legend

Beginning Trainer
I like it too. It is so fluffy and cute, you gotta love it! I'm so jelous Kyoto-chan, I'm still on volume 4...but oh well. And Kamichama Karin should have been chosen over Sugar Rune! Oh well...too bad though...

well, its been sweet!

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Well, there's still a chance it'll be an anime.

Xiang

The cuteness of the design is money to my eyes :3 I luff it!

Karin and Kazune in a bath together?! O___________o I need to see that!

The plot itself went kinda slow though...

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
What do you mean by that, Hyuuga Hinata?

Kyoto-chan

The cuteness of the design is money to my eyes :3 I luff it!

Karin and Kazune in a bath together?! O___________o I need to see that!

The plot itself went kinda slow though...

Well, that's true...I guess...but it's awesome, isn't it? XD

And yeah...forgot which volume and chapter it was in, but it was the hot springs chapter...where Himeka tells Karin that she loves Kazune...

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Oh. I've read that. Her cousin........

Xiang

Well to me the plot part went slow because I could hardly even understand the plot until the third volume- and there I hardly understood this whole goddess thing. There was too much focus on the other things, like characters.

Kyoto-chan

Well to me the plot part went slow because I could hardly even understand the plot until the third volume- and there I hardly understood this whole goddess thing. There was too much focus on the other things, like characters.

Really? To me the plot was pretty simple then...

Trust me, if you think the beginning plot was simple, just wait until you get to what happens in the end of the first series...now that was confusing. XD

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
There's more than one series?