• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

kamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
this is a story im writing heres the proluoge ill pst more!!! ^_^INTRODUCTION

I WALKED ACROSS THE ROOM. I WAS NERVOUS, AND KNEW THAT I COULD GET CUAGHT AT ANY SECOND. ALL AROUND ME I SAW GLASS JARS OF DIFFERENT SIZES.EACH ONE HAD SOME SORT OF STRANGE, TWISTED CREATURE INSIDE OF IT. THE SCIENTIST’S LAB WAS COLD AND DAMP. “WHAT KIND OF SCIENTIST IS THIS GUY?” I SAID UNDER MY BREATH.JUST THEN, I SAW WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I HEARD FOOTSTEPS COMING FROM THE HALL. I LOOKED AROUND, BUT THERE WAS NOWHERE TO HIDE. I WAS TRAPPED!

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
here's the first chapter:

CHAPTER 1

“The creature is said to posses the power of the water element. Very few people have seen it, and it may not exist. So on the field trip to the ocean tomorrow, keep your eye out for the creature...” I was sitting in class listening to my science teacher, Mr.Jewamin. Actually listening. he was talking about the class field trip to the ocean the next day. “and be sure to...”Ring! Ring! Ring! Everyone grabbed their stuff and walked out the door. “Alori, can I see you for a moment?” asked Mr. Jewamin. “And miss the first ten minutes of algebra? Sure!” he chuckled. “Listen, Alori, I need you to do me a favor tomorrow;” “Sure, name it.” I shrugged. “I need you to go out of the group and...”he opened his desk draw and pulled out five circular objects with lenses and hooks. “plant these in the waves when the tide comes in. It’s a dangerous job, but-” “whoa there tiger, you lost me at ’dangerous’.” I said. “I know;” said Mr. Jewamin. “but it’s important that you do it. Also, I asked your friend, Jaymie, to assist you this morning.” I couldn’t believe my ears. My teacher was asking me to do some random task that could put my life in danger. Also, he was dragging my best friend into it! “ what kind of teacher are you?!” I asked. “putting your student’s lives on the edge! What are those things, anyway?” “oh, these. Yes, they’re waterproof, wave proof high tech video cameras...” “ you’re missing the point!” I said, frantically waving my arms. “why am I doing this, for what or who, and does it have to be me!?” I said all at once. “yes, it has to be you, you’re doing it for the government so they could study the strange creature I was talking about before... Koamotis repdohort. A very strange mythical aquatic beast resembling a cross between a horse, dog, and a strange type of water lizard.” Mr. Jewamin replied calmly. I just stared at him with one eyebrow cocked. “good. You understand.” Mr. Jewamin said before I could get a word in. “Don’t forget- oh, and could you come a bit early?” he added. “Great! Goodbye!” he said, walking out of the room. I just stared at him in awe.

Dragonfree

Just me
Just... go read the fanfiction rules. I think you're breaking close to all of them here.

Citizen Snips, that was spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.