1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kanga Games (002)

Discussion in 'Non Movie Pikachu/Pichu Shorts' started by Serebii, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Kanga Games!

When Pikachu and friends go out for a nice winter stroll, they come across a Kangaskhan and her child. They get the kid Kangaskhan to play with them, but in doing so they end up in danger. Can they get out of it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Yellow

Yellow Banned

This was a fun little short. I like how we got to see a baby Kangaskhan out of it's mother's pouch.

3. Prof. Destructo

Prof. Destructo Sea Ruby Trainer

This is my favorite short (i only seen the first 2). We got to see a baby Kangaskhan out of its mothers pouch and got to see Onix get some screen time.

4. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

This ep proved to me that Nintendo is insane for not making baby Kangaskhan it's own pokemon.

5. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

I liked everything about the ep even Meowth who attempted to cause trouble only to mess up as usual.

6. MagTrick

MagTrick OMG!!!

i liked that short too

so cute

7. larxanne

larxanne Ub3r Trainer

Kanga Kanga

Ye! Baby Kanghaskan is pretty cute.

8. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

i love that chrismast episode..and the baby kangaskhan was really cute

10/10

9. Cor

Cor um, and stuff

I just saw thisand I never noticed the friendship between Squirtle and Bulbasaur

10. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Bulbasaur and Squirtle were best friends all throughout Kanto. They play up their friendship whenever they meet again.

11. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

Bulbasaur and Squirtle remind me of my friends Iain and Callum.

12. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Yeah, but it'd suck stats-wise.

13. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

You mean like all the other baby pokémon?

14. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I think the baby Kangaskhan was really cute, it was a nice introduction to the main Pokemon cast.

15. pokedexfiller

pokedexfiller Unova Trainer

babay kangaskan was so cute

16. jimmy416

jimmy416 New Member

I love this one, I thought they were all gonna fall into water. Hehe *Embarresed*

17. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Funny short. the little kangaskan was cute...

and it was strange that Meowth appeared without Jessie and James.

18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Typical Christmas/Winter special. I loved the Pokemon's faces as the woke up to the light reflected on the snow; Squirtle's was the cutest haha. Pikachu did his usual job of entertaining Togepi with facial expressions but I thought the fact that he was a "snowman" was funny, pretty original. I liked that Meowth was featured, if only for a little while but the Baby Kanga was more important. I thought it went well with another small Pokemon like Togepi but then it's mother appeared and I was worried she'd be really mad. In the end it looks like Pikachu and Togepi got a free ride :)

19. G50

G50 No longer posting

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing the baby Kangaskhan out of its mother's pouch and hanging out with the other Pokemon. It's always funny when Pikachu makes cute facial expressions to entertain Togepi. The baby Kangaskhan is so cute! Squirtle looked like it had a ghost-like face when it was hit by a snowball.

50/100

20. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This short was pretty fun to watch. I liked it better than the cabin one. I really enjoyed watching the Pokemon play games in the snow. My favourite part was when Bulbasaur rode Squirtle like a sled, it was very funny! Also, the baby Kangaskan was *adorable*.