1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kangaskhan Store

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Mega Kangaskhan, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Welcome to the Kangaskhan store we have now reopened with a big remodel and update! We now supply 5IV pokemon for almost every pokemon in the games. We are looking for items and other IV pokemon Shinies are also greatly accepted more IV pokemon being added daily!
    ;115; ;115; ;115; ;115; ;115;
    New Giveaways to come soon! :D
    Please offer only other shinies or 5IV/Flawless.
    Spoink
    Gible
    Haxorous
    Rotom
    5IV Gible
    5IV Miltank
    5IV Eevee
    5IV Deino
    5IV Togepi
    5IV ???
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Offer:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Offer:
    Pokemon:
    Offer:

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Offer:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. Cisco100

Cisco100 Member

I would like a kangaskhan
    Ability: scrappy
    Nature: adamant
    Move set: surprise me :)
    Offering tyrogue with 3-4 perfect IV's

3. Ok it will be ready soon thx for ordering!

4. Cisco100

Cisco100 Member

Thanks for the kangaskhan. It has some great moves and it even came with pokerus

5. Driggy

Driggy New Member

are the kangaskhan iv bred?

6. The Shop is officially ready forever now with all new pokemon and also new ways to trade with me thank You pls order today!

7. Xecks

Xecks New Member

A Brave Dratini with a pecha berry would be simply delightful thanks! I've got a 31/x/31/x/31/x Shuckle with King's Rock to offer.

8. Your Offer will be accepted breeding the dratini now thx!

9. DarkKami

DarkKami Pokemon Collector

I do have a question:

Are these IV-Bred Kangaskhans? Cuz I'm looking for one so I can quickly obliterate Battle Maison with it.

10. Capricornicus

Capricornicus New Member

So all kangaskhans are one point, right?

11. They are not extremely highly iv bred but they are pretty good the Kangaskhans are level one the best have stats of 7/6/6/6/7 these are not the ivs though
    And yes all Kangaskhans are (1) point

12. Sasukat

Sasukat Back from the dead

Trading HA Shuckle for
    Kangaskhan
    Ability: Scrappy
    Nature:Jolly
    Special Moves: Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Return, Power-Up Punch

Edit: Trade done, thanks. This should be helpful for my team

13. Your Welcome and btw have a nice day new additions too shop just added also!

14. rosekid

rosekid New Member

what would a shiny spoink be worth?

15. Probably 3-4 does that sound fair?

16. Mye

Mye Someone has to win..

Pokemon: Kangaskhan, spiritomb, wobbuffet
    Ability: scrappy, pressure, shadow tag
    Nature: Adamant, calm, calm
    Berry: None
    Moveset: doesn't matter, but if you could ev them for me it'd help immensely
    Offer: HA goomy, Sylveon, Noivern, HA Braixen

17. Dear Mye
    I already have HA gloomy and Braixen But I would like Noivern and Syleveon Could You throw in any of the items one my list? Maybe leftovers? If you add any item on the list on Sylveon Or Noivern Ill accept the offer with also another pokemon that you offer. Thank You!

18. Mye

Mye Someone has to win..

I'll throw in an avalugg holding a water stone, on the condition that the kangaskhan be ev'd 252atk/252speed/4hp, the spiritomb be ev'd 252hp/252spdef/4def, and the wobbuffet be ev'd 252hp/252spdef/4def.

19. Ok I'll just do the Sylveon and Noivern btw these are all level one pokes ok and what does Evd mean pls tell me pm me about Evs and ivs more pls

20. Mye

Mye Someone has to win..

IV, aka individual value: the random number attached to each stat of each pkmn, numbers range between 0 and 31 with 0 being the lowest or "worst" and 31 being the absolute best. IV's can be checked by showing a pokemon to the "judge", who in gen 6 currently resides in the kiloude city pkmn centre.

EV, aka effort value: stats you can physically "Add" to your pkmn to make them better. Effort values range between 0 and 255, with every 4 points adding 1 point to the pokemon's stat (ie: 252hp ev's would add 63 points to a pkmn's hp stat). Effort values can be obtained from things such as items (iron, protein, calcium), battling (with each pkmn having a set ev that they give by defeating them), or from super training.