• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kangaskhan Store

The nature is hasty

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I added you, i'm ready to trade.

Kreayshawn

What nature and level is the Shiny Litwick?

Shiny litwick is not any points I'm only trading him for a couple fully iv bred pokes or another shiny

Are you abaloble for trading right now?

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I am in desperate need of a Kangaskhan
Ability: Either
Nature: Adamant would be lovely
Special Moves: Do as you please
Berry: No preference
Offer: I have an avalugg and a vanilluxe, can hold either Metal coat or Deep-Sea-Scale. You pick from the two pokemon and items based off of what you think would be fair. They also have pokerus IIRC if that helps

Zekrommaster your Kangaskhan is ready but I have.both pokes do you have any others? I would like the metal coat though or a sun stone

PokemonInc

Ampharos Warrior
Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Jolly / Adamnet
Moves: Return, Power-Up Punch, Earthquake, Shadow Claw
Offer: HA Mawile, Water Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone

Everybody who has ordered pokemon and is in wait for pokes this is the final update all trades will be finished on Thursday I'm busy tomorrow no trades then. Possibly on Wednesday all trades must be completed before Thursday ok this is just so I may bee caught up. Mye your pokes will be ready Thursday ok. Charizard006 yours can be traded on Wednesday or Thursday. Jolteon I'm confused on your order? And Zekrom your must be picked up by Thursday. Pls send me Pm's of the time alloyed times to trade on these days. Once again thank you for your service Bryce

Everybody who has ordered pokemon and is in wait for pokes this is the final update all trades will be finished on Thursday I'm busy tomorrow no trades then. Possibly on Wednesday all trades must be completed before Thursday ok this is just so I may bee caught up. Mye your pokes will be ready Thursday ok. Charizard006 yours can be traded on Wednesday or Thursday. Jolteon I'm confused on your order? And Zekrom your must be picked up by Thursday. Pls send me Pm's of the time alloyed times to trade on these days. Once again thank you for your service Bryce
Instead of Kangaskin can I please have a bold klefki? (changing order)

Ok fine with me

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
I have a Gale wings flectchlinder that I could make eggs of wth gale wings all I want is lv5 skrelp

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Shiny clauncher no I have him and macklin I will not allowed for me to be thought ofas dumb by you that means no chain fishing pokes.

I really wasn't thinking of you as dumb, I just noticed it was on your wanted list which perhaps you should update before insulting people who are trying to offer something on said wanted list.

Everybody who has ordered from me your pokes are ready

Are you Colby Jolteon does it have to be a bold klefki I have tons but no bold urghhhh

My ign is Nathan and I would like it bold
I can wait