• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kangaskhan Store

Mye

Someone has to win..
Everybody I'm sorry but all trades are put off till Friday our wifi is shut down in one minute All trades are done in the weekend no more put offs on it everybody must trade this weekend thx and I can't reply anymore so seeya pm me when this weekend you may trade

coolerdynastic

Pokemon:Kangaskhan
Ability:Scrappy
Nature: Jolly
Berry:Any
Special Moves: Mainly I want Power-up Punch and Aerial Ace, give me surprise for the other 2
Offer: HA Bagon/Kalos starters/Charmeleon your choice ^^

I dont mind if I have to wait till weekends

Everybody My Shop Has Been Updated ALOT! Some new pokes and also a easier way to find out pokes for trade and what to trade thx!Hello everyone my wifi is back all trades are ready EXCEPT a problem happened with Mye's pokemon and were delted such as spiritomb and Wobbufet Mye I can give you an infiltrator calm spiritomb sorry about this and Jolteon Ftw I could not breed a bold klefki also a new giveaway will be started soon. Please pm me everyone who has ordered all people who ordered Kangaskhans orders are ready now pls pls pls ask to trade me and send me a pm when your asking to trade so I know what you ordered and what you were offering thank you I'm on the whole five hours starting now. thx

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
Thanks for the trade!

Ok You would like a regular Axew? If that's what you want then your offers accepted and ready in fact

Everybody MY thread is finally finished overall

Psycho Cut

How much is the Inkay?

I can offer a Bannette for it?

Um venom and psycho I have both of those and I have to change those to just Gible sorry never got the Inkays very mad :(

Um at the moment also I can't iv breed them the only iv bred are gible

I am closing my trade shop

I sm now reopening the shop aaaaaand the first order gets a free spiritomb. Also ONLY order one poke at a time.

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
I have a second kangaskhanite...what would that be worth?

I only want exclusives from x

wannabe311

Hello! Can i please have:
Pokemon: Phantump
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Any
Total Points: 1 (dunno if calculated correctly or not. i cant read properly.)
Offer: Lucky Punch or 2 Pearls