• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kangaskhan Store

I only have phantump a without harvest sorry only some have ha

FafnirFX

Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant
Special Moves: Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Return, Power-Up Punch
Berry: Pecha
Offer: Protean Froakie or Magician Fennekin or Magic Guard Abra or Gooey Goomy or Quick Feet Shroomish. I can also offer BP items or other items

Last edited:
I have all of those but will accept iv trained pokes cuz I have all but not many iv trained

FafnirFX

IV bred Pokemon or EV trained Pokemon? I can EV train any of your Pokemon if you want. IV breeding will take me longer.

Iv bread though my Kangaskhan is not iv bred or a nice iv bred salamence is wanted!

2797jake

Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Jolly
Special Moves: Any
Offer: All of the following are HA Pokemon I can offer, I have more these are the notable ones though.
Sandshrew, Solosis, Axew, Bulbasaur, Tyrogue, Vulpix, Eevee, Fennekin, Chansey, Magikarp, and Druddigon.

I would also like a 5IV Gible(no IV in SpA) with rough skin, any gender.
I can offer 5IV Horsea if that is acceptable

I would like the five iv horsea for the five iv Gible and I do not need dream world abilities except ditto

DocMetheria

EDIT:I somehow forgot you only wanted shinies or flawless IV's while going throught my pc, my offer for the shiny spoink is now a shiny relicanth with abomasite

Last edited:

2797jake

I would like the five iv horsea for the five iv Gible and I do not need dream world abilities except ditto

Sounds good for the Gible, and I do have Impostor Dittos.

Hello Everyone this is Mega Kangaskhan here with a large announcement to my shop! We are now supplying 5IV pokemon in the shop! There will be 5IVs for all pokemon in the games that can be bred. We take requests for all pokemon as 4-5 IVs we will be adding to the list all 4-5IV pokemon for people. ATM the list is going to go under another huge update so any 5IV pokemon not on the list we can now get! So REquest for a certain pokemon and we can get it hopefully! We will be able to give specific IVs of the pokemon also soon so please stay tuned! BIG BUMP POST FOR THE SHOP!