• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kangaskhan

Seff

How Do I catch him? I mean her? I've see it like 20 time, not kidding, and i've been trying for two weeks now. Can someone help please?

I have no advice other than keep trying and hope you get lucky.

nubinator

Banned
lol there is no stratedgy, just hope you get lucky.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Im supersticious so i always read the plaque outside the enclosure of the pokemon i want in the zoo infront of the safari zone, it got me my chancy and my kangaskan. :)

I spent several hours (not consecutively) trying to catch Chansey, and I was eventually successful. I don't know much about Kangaskhan, or however you spell it, but I'm sure it can't be much more difficult than Chansey. My eight year old neighbor caught one, and he hasn't even been playing Pokemon games for that long.

Here's a tip: Just throw a ball at each one you find, don't worry about bait or rocks. Don't get discouraged if a few of them escape and flee after one ball, this should not always be the case.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
or try giving it some food,so that it doesnt run away quickly..then its up to luck.

Knight_Ram

It is basically all about luck. Just use sweet scent if you want. Stand in one spot and use it instead of walking around and doing your 500 steps. Give it time. You will get there.