• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto as a tube map, showing the paths taken by a trainer in Red/Blue/Green

wYCq5YK.png

The map shows all the routes taken by a trainer in Red and Blue, as well as the two glitch performances to encounter Mew and Missingno. Works as a reference guide, or hopefully looks good just by itself.

Criticism and comments are very much welcome, I hope you like it.

Kanto Tube is now up for voting on Qwertee! Please, check my signature for the link to my profile, where you can find it and my other work as well as the buttons to vote and hopefully get it into print at a much lower cost than I can do myself!

mia197

Cool. It is a good map simplification .
The memory may be failing me, but the road cycling in the original game was not so long, was it?

The Cycling road itself is marked on the map as a stop, the red route is called the Cycle line because you can only travel it after you get the bike, and as a play on the Circle line in London.