• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh Sign Up and RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pokemon

Foreign site creator
Here, you will role play in the many areas of the Pokemon World. First, you will sign up. You will make your own character through the sign up and then once it is approved, which may take a while, you can role play your heart out!

Master Pokemon

Foreign site creator
Name of Trainer: Draco
Trainer Class: Pokemon Professor
Region: Hoenn
Description: Black hair, emerald green eyes, pale, and rich.

Master Pokemon

Foreign site creator
It was a dark night in the small town of Littleroot, Draco walked over to Professor Birch's lab. He opens the lab and sees the professor asleep in his computer chair facing a computer with the screen saver of a Poke ball. I walk over to the professor and slap him in the head. He jumps up in alarm and then calms down when he sees my face. "Professor Draco, I wasn't expecting you at (Professor Birch checks the clock) 12:00am!" Draco takes out a Poke ball and hands it to the Professor. "Professor Birch, Professor Oak wanted me to deliver that Poke ball for your daughter's birthday. "May is not old enough to own Pokemon yet, Draco." Draco chuckles to himself. "Professor, I don't think there is a Pokemon in there, I think it is one of those Pokemon Music boxes that play a peaceful little toon." Professor Birch sighs as he looks at the Poke ball. "May won't be too fond of getting a Poke ball box given to her today." Professor Birch walks around to the book shelf. "Draco, Can you give this book to Professor Elm in the Johto region? He said he wanted my supply on books on evolution and since you are going there tomorrow anyways, why not stop by his office to hand this to him? Draco thanks the professor and takes the book and walks out of the lab. "Professor, Professor, Professor, I have to go to the lab anyways." Draco laughs and goes off to Route 101. "Just wait, Professor Elm won't know what is coming."

TO BE CONTINUED......

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
First. You will read the RPG Forum Rules.

Second. You will FOLLOW the RPG Forum Rules instead of breaking them all.

Third. You will not post this kind of mess again.

Status
Not open for further replies.