• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Map 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon Mod

briahnanicole

Kanto Map 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon Mod with Interiors, Quests, & Gyms

For about a month, me and three other people worked on a Kanto region recreation for Pixelmon. We have finished and it is now 100% complete, including interiors and puzzles such as Silph Co., Power Plant, Celadon Dept. Store, and a fully functional Safari Zone! Every gym is also setup and ready to take on, along with the Elite 4.

We are now working on adding every quest (such as Team Rocket stuff), NPCs to battle, and hidden items. We've also added accurate Pokémon spawning in long grass in their designated locations according to Pokémon Fire Red.

Click here to see full album

[video=youtube_share;1DtxOhcIOsM]http://youtu.be/1DtxOhcIOsM[/video]

Pallet Town:
BcnJAapl.png

Route 1:
rhCPA5Hl.png

Viridian City:
5q2bujll.png

Pewter City:
sIbl03xl.png

Route 3/Mt. Moon:
w4PzB7Cl.png

Cerulean City:
4CkgSr8l.png

Bill's Cottage:
39rSwNGl.png

Power Plant:
k1RUDBsl.png

Lavender Town:
tu5UYHfl.png

Saffron City:
g3PgiCal.png

Celadon City:
szSaxYnl.png

Vermilion City:
0bk90shl.png

Route 12:
qh6j9Izl.png

Victory Road:
ToZmaOvl.png

Last edited:

Nomadic

this looks really cool, good work :)

briahnanicole

Thanks! :D Right now we are currently working on making the entire PokeNation continent, which means soon we'll start work on all of the other regions :D

briahnanicole

We just implemented a new map; a PokeNation map I made to include regions Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Here is a side by side comparison of our dynmap and the actual Pokemon map:

4ZkupCBl.png

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
This looks awesome! I have never been a fan of the Pixelmon mod, it never felt right without ALL the pokemon.

briahnanicole

This looks awesome! I have never been a fan of the Pixelmon mod, it never felt right without ALL the pokemon.

Thank you!!! Yeah, me and my friends didn't really feel like Pixelmon felt right just by itself. That's why we decided to go all out and make a Kanto map, quests, gym battles, etc. to complete the Pokemon experience =p

PikachuMan87

I had never played Minecraft before, but I got it just to check this out, and OMG - this is the best! It is seriously exactly like Pokemon Fire Red would be in 3D! The community is also AWESOME. This post doesn't show just how awesome this is - these people literally recreated the whole game and are even almost done with Johto! SO COOL

briahnanicole

I had never played Minecraft before, but I got it just to check this out, and OMG - this is the best! It is seriously exactly like Pokemon Fire Red would be in 3D! The community is also AWESOME. This post doesn't show just how awesome this is - these people literally recreated the whole game and are even almost done with Johto! SO COOL

Thanks PikachuMan :) We worked pretty hard on it so I am happy when I hear that people enjoyed it :D

mradamjm01

Master Gamer
This is so extremely amazing! Perfect map for the pixelmon mod!!! Someone should post a playthrough of this!