• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto or Hoenn.

Suicune3000

Water Lord
I prefer Kanto. It was more of a challenge, and FRLG's Elite Four got a boost after you beat them.

Same here. Plus the introduction of the Sevii isles since RBY was cool :)

benknightprime

Master Trainer
Hoenn, it was my first region so I prefer it over the other regions

M4zz

Banned
I don't like the geography of either, but I'm going with Kanto, especially after the FR/LG update, with very powerful trainers.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Maaaan this is hard, you mentioned my two favourite regions of all time!!!!
Hoenn is simply wonderful, with its particular towns, beautiful nature and awesome local pkmn, while Kanto is the one that first introduced me to pokemon,but....I have to admit that the best part of it are probably the Sevii Islands, which were only introduced with the remake, so.....

I'm gonna have to give this one to Hoenn.
Though I really love both :D

annabelletheraikou

Hmm, I gotta go with Kanto. Blue was the first Pokemon game I played and it still has a soft spot for me.

i prefer kanto. just the memories from playing firered...and i like the map much more then r/s/e's. i can always find something to do there ,too. once i beat the hoenn games and catch the legends, the game's done until the next playthrough

silver wing 22

Storm king
kanto was great but u couldnt go anywhere really but with hoenn u had places to go and things to unlock

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Hoenn for me. I liked the big wide ocean that didn't force you in a small narrow road like on Johto and Kanto, giving some freedom and the possibility of getting lost, and all the secret diving spots that give you the thingies for the evolution stones and other goodies. And there are funny things like the trick master. I just miss some of the true mazes like the big rocket building in Saffron, and the cave with Articuno in it, or those caves with Lugia from Johto.

BuizelPidgeot

Hoenn is ok, but kanto was the first and the one i grew up with so i have to go for kanto

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Kanto will be a favorite because I grew up with it, and of course, nostalgia will always overcome anything.

But Hoenn blew me away. It never ceased to amaze me, everything was so new about it. Fresh. Even though it was mostly the new graphics due to the upgrade in our console (GBC -> GBA), I was still blown away by everything.

So on the adventurous level, probably Hoenn.

LPdunsparce

LgendaryPokemon seni
hoenn for sure. I always played the hoenn games since emerald came out. Man they still seem so new to me. I have lots of fun on them. I liked kanto to but it got boring