• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Why would they do that? That is more of a game thing than an anime thing. The Kanto episodes should be left untouched. The most they could do is remaster them like they do with disney movies.

JLK2707

That is a great idea. Also, would it be feasible for them to do remakes of the johto and hoenn episodes?

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
That is a great idea. Also, would it be feasible for them to do remakes of the johto and hoenn episodes?

Personally, they shouldn't remake anything. They can repolish things like I stated above to full on remake episodes just doesn't make sense because it takes away from the previous episodes. Remaking the episodes would feel like the previous Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn episodes were a waste. That's why they won't change them.

You recently had a similar thread closed over in the General Pokémon Discussion. Several, actually.

If you have to wonder why, refer to the Forum rules, almost everything is set in stone there!:) as for why your threads keep being closed, it's because they go against forum rules. And, not to sound like a parrot of the mod who keeps closing your threads, but you seriously don't have to post a thread every single time something comes to your mind, because, chances are, it's already up on the forums somewhere!

JLK2707

Okay, what I was saying, if they were to restore the episodes, should they have it where ash fighting Richie should result in the scoreboard showing that Richie has only one Pokemon left unlike two?

Does anybody know where I can go to work on these episodes? I really want to go to Japan to work on them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.