• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Zach is not that flamboyant, and isn't as... up-close, as Andre tends to be, but he can serve a rational portion of awkward. lol

Tangeh

Forgot to mention that I moved Krazy95 from the wait list to the RPer list this morning, just waiting on their SU!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego's probably gonna be good buds with Andre while keeping order and all that fun stuff.

I imagine we will still be tackling Team Rocket and all of their sinister schemes.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Diego's probably gonna be good buds with Andre while keeping order and all that fun stuff.

That may spark jealousy in Zach. lol. This is going to be a fun RP once we have cut around the edges of active players.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh, yes! Team Rocket…which means…haunted Jessie and Erik appearing! >.<

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That may spark jealousy in Zach. lol. This is going to be a fun RP once we have cut around the edges of active players.
Meanwhile, some of the unaware girls may be hitting on Zach.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Made a small reaction-post to some social interractions, mainly from Tangeh's character.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Jolie with her column. lol.

I am well aware that Zach is very Andre-ish. They grew up in the same environment-ish, so it isn't that weird.
That being said, I'll build more on his personality as the RP progresses.

Also, he was initially going to do the cheek-kissing gesture, but I thought that would be too Andre-ish, so I did the hand-gesture instead, for variation.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Gonna update. My char won't be bothered by Andre's way of greeting.

Wonder how some of the group will handle camping and things like that.

Tangeh

BTW, Miella already said her name. Why is Zach asking it again? xD

One day, I'm going to learn how to spell that name without having to C/P it. xD

lol, I was wondering the same thing. Miella will probably just think she forgot to introduce herself.

It's not that hard! ME-el-ah is how it's pronounced. Like Ella except with "Mi" at the start. It's a spanish name ("Miel" meaning "honey", same in French iirc) but when I typed it into google translate it told me miella was Finnish for "perception"... alrighty then. Fun fact of the day, brought to you by Tangeh.

Wonder how some of the group will handle camping and things like that.

My character will probably do very poorly (particularly at night) and cling to a book for every tiny detail. But she will improve with time.

Tangeh

Oh, Andre is not doing any of this camping nonsense. He's getting a hotel room. With air-conditioning and indoor plumbing. :p He has enough money to get rooms for all of you. xD

lol, what if we're in the middle of a route, though? :p

DVB

Philosopher Knight
All else fails, we can use some of the towns and locations from the anime. The Laramie Ranch was something I thought we could do for fun!

Tangeh

We keep walking until we get to a town. xD

rest of the group: Andre it's like 1am wtf stop

Andre: WE MUST KEEP GOING THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

To be fair Miella would be right there with him, albeit terrified to be walking outside at night..

All else fails, we can use some of the towns and locations from the anime. The Laramie Ranch was something I thought we could do for fun!

*Bulbapedia's* ... Oh, that was that one episode where some girl breaks her arm so Ash takes her ponyta and races it, LOL. Yeah, I'd be down for a pokemon race, especially considering that's a literal thing now in Kalos at least.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Mace will do camping just fine, "Hey, aren't boys supposed to like this stuff?"

I think anime and made-up locations are perfectly reasonable, as the games don't even have enough houses for the people walking around town, so obviously, there are more buildings then we're seeing.