1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Tangeh, May 1, 2015.

1. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Lol

Hey Jean, there's no way your Zorua is smaller then my Oddish. Normal Oddish are about a foot all, Zorua are about two. Even if you Zorua is undersized, so is my Oddish, which means the size relationship would be about the same.

2. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Hehe, I didn't catch that! Jessie's Zorua is 1 foot tall, hehe…he's teeny. XD

3. VampirateMace

I was exaggerating there, I didn't check how small your poke was, but he'd still be a little bigger then my Oddish. Blue isn't full grown, and he never reaches max height (in stories that occurred later in Mace's life).

4. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Hehe, fixed it! XD

5. VampirateMace

Thanks, not that it was gong to be an game breaker or anything. Are these attacks going to be an ongoing thing?

6. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

I fixed the name-error, ending the post after his gesture instead.

My character will be kinda similar to Andre there, allthough he's not as snobby about it.
    I also support the idea of bringing anime-exclusive locations to the RP, as we see fit to the plot, and otherwise situation. Maybe some hotel springs up while we explore Mt. Silver, who knows. lol

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  7. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

For a minute I thought this said something about Hot Springs. xD

8. Schade

Yeah, it kinda sounded like it. poorly chosen words from my part. Buuut the point got through, right?

9. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Yeah, we got some potential for fun ideas. Meanwhile I posted and here we go again!

10. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

I'm going to bring out Prof. Oak in my next post and get the ball rolling. I'll probably post it tomorrow. If you aren't in the lab at that time, your character will be coming in late. If you don't get a post up by the time we leave the lab and are still interested in participating, you can control Prof. Oak to get your license/ starter/ pokedex and then catch up with us. Otherwise we will continue without you. Thanks! :)

11. Monster Guy

I might post something quick tonight or tomorrow. Depends how I feel. ^^

12. Schade

Yeah, it will be nice got get this party started. And I like your idea of letting people catch up, rather than just ditch them all.

13. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

Lol, my poor character is going to be so overwhelmed with everyone.

14. Monster Guy

But on the plus side, I bet she never thought she'd meet a Movie Star and a Supermodel, let alone get kissed by both of them. :p

15. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

this post is going to be gigantic oops. Also I'm making Professor Oak's ramble super sappy. :D

16. Schade

Wanted to post a simple reaction-post to Andre and Miella, but it ended up being suprisingly long. (Ignore that half the post is Professor Oaks speech)
    Oh, how I love throwing references everywhere!

17. Monster Guy

I like the "Zackary" spelling better. It looks more European. xD

Is he jealous of Andre's fame? That's adorable. xD

18. Schade

I don't like the K in it. The ch makes it more fleeting. lol
    Not the fame part, I'm not really sure what I thought of hen writing that. lol. Maybe he's just an envious character in general. Most spoiled brats tend to be

19. Monster Guy

What does that mean?

20. Schade

Y'know, I can't really explain it in english. it makes perfect sense in Norwegian. lol. sorry 'bout that.
    Buuut I would guess I think it looks better, basically. It just feels right. To me, at least