• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Tangeh

Oh, huh. o-O Actually I noticed that the spelling was weird, but I C/P'd everyone's names in my last post so I wouldn't mess them up. Huh. Now I'm confused lol. Maybe I didn't do Zach's because he was first and then I didn't question the spelling because I thought I'd copied it? I'll correct it. edit: yeah I copied it so it was fine the first time, then I messed it up on my own I guess lol sry. x3

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I got inspiration for the name from Zachary Levi, actor from one of my favorite Tv-shows, Chuck
Besides, it goes well with Lascelles. lol. I finally got Miella's name memorized now

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Andre is never going to call him Zach though. It just doesn't go with the French accent though. xD

I know, right?? allthough I'll likely drop the frenchness if I ever use him again

PeeGee

ROAWR!
So... Joseph actually was in the lab, he entered it in my last post but I hadn't been able to get around to posting again. But I can probably use that in my next post, which I am hoping to either get up today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tangeh

Apologies, I didn't notice. But neither would have Miella, so that's fine. xD You can just have him join the others in your next post and pick out a starter.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Y'know, I can't really explain it in english. it makes perfect sense in Norwegian. lol. sorry 'bout that.
Buuut I would guess I think it looks better, basically. It just feels right. To me, at least

Maybe you meant something like CK makes a harsher sound then CH, so the pronunciation of it stands out more, therefore having a longer lasting impression (even though the actual pronunciation may be shorter).

Edit:
Blue had to play with the starters, how could he not?

Last edited:

Tangeh

Yes, feel free to play with the starters!

I still haven't decided what starter, kind of leaning toward either squirtle or totodile?? Cyndaquil is cute too though. Eh, I'll put up a quick filler post, feel free to persuade Miella one way or the other because I don't care really. xD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
So basically those who don't have starters we wait for them to post and pick their starters?

Tangeh

Pretty much. You can interact with the other characters or play with the starters in the mean time. I'll put up a post later today and pick out a starter, then I'll wait a few days before moving forward and then we can get started on route 1 :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll try and make a post soon. Not really sure what to do besides tormenting some poor starter Pokemon. Zach will comment on the abscence of Froakies, probably.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ahahah, totally!

plus-points if the photographer is a grumpy old lady with graying hair and a hunched back

Tangeh

The idea of having Miella's first pokemon quarrel a bit with Jolie (whilst a horrified Miella has to constantly discipline it lest the famous Andre start to dislike her) came to my mind and I decided to set up roots for it. >_> lol

I'll edit the squirtle's bio into my sign up before my next post. Dunno what I'm gonna name the thing yet so I stopped there. xD