• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
You can't just ignore the two guys making out. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That sentence made me laugh.
But yes, it's like he says. Can't just ignore it, especially when it's the famous Andre Bellamy.

Tangeh

She's not going right past them xD I worded that badly. She'd be ahead of them before it even happened, since she'd be following Mace and Alyssa.

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Hey guys

So sorry I haven't been active like at all. College was kicking my butt with finals and all that jazz last week. I'm good now :) I know I haven't posted in awhile. Think it'd be alright if I brought Mac and Mace back into the RP?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
You can't just ignore the two guys making out. :p

Yeah you can, public displays of affection make people uncomfortable no matter the gender pairing, despite what we do in RPGs and Cosplays, in everyday life, most people would look away and not comment (or maybe cheer is a celeb is involved, but that's about it).

I'll thinking of evolving Wally during Mace's training night session. She's had Blue much longer, but Seedot evolve at a pretty low level, and he very well may have had a higher starting level.

(Off Topic) Tangy, every time someone post 'my friend' I hear Nate from the dub of Yokai Watch.

Cobalt XIV

Rodrigo's still around. I just haven't posted, because he was ahead of the group outside of the forest. Now, that everyone else is outside, I'll have something to post about. He was technically on Route 2 looking for a Ralts and Dedenne. Would 3 Ralts be too many Ralts, considering they're rare and all? His wouldn't be shiny, of course.

Tangeh

Nah, that's fine. You can realistically find anything if you look long enough.

I'm not familiar with yokai watch, so that wasn't an intentional reference. xD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Rodrigo's still around. I just haven't posted, because he was ahead of the group outside of the forest. Now, that everyone else is outside, I'll have something to post about. He was technically on Route 2 looking for a Ralts and Dedenne. Would 3 Ralts be too many Ralts, considering they're rare and all? His wouldn't be shiny, of course.

You can be the outcast and have the sole female normal colored Ralts. :p

Speaking of Yokai Watch, I got the game for Christmas. xD

Tangeh

My brother gave me Splatoon for Christmas, and I'm super into it now. xD Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people, by the way. Or happy holidays if Christmas is not a thing for you.

I don't really want room assignments to matter much / take up much time so I had Miella voice that she didn't know who got roomed with who. But if you guys want to interact then feel free to be in a room with whoever. get a room Zack & Andre

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I also got Splatoon and the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I still haven't gotten around to playing Yokai Watch yet because these two are addicting. xD My parents also got me a Pokemon T-shirt (with Pikachu on it. I would have preferred one with Sylveon or something, but good luck finding that.)

I think this time, Zack, André, and Alyssa should have the room together, and have a real fight for the bathroom mirror. xD

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
I think this time, Zack, André, and Alyssa should have the room together, and have a real fight for the bathroom mirror. xD

This definitely has to happen.

Posted! I realise that Psybeam may have been learned a bit early... But Elle is Alyssa's partner and after all they've been through I think it was deserved. Anyways, Tangeh, when do you want the Spewpa to evolve into Vivillon? They could do a double evolution during/after some sort of battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That would make for a fun scenario, I'll admit to that. I'll see if i can get a post up shortly

Tangeh

I won't have access to a computer until late Tuesday, so no posts until then from me. I'll still be around though ~

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Not really sure what is next on the agenda. but maybe I'll make a post of Zack picking up that Dark-Type Annual magazine and read through it while Faust runs around causing mischief.