• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I won't have access to a computer until late Tuesday, so no posts until then from me. I'll still be around though ~

I post from a Wii U everyday. Not having a computer is not an excuse anymore. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have 2 computers. you can use mine. lol.

Tangeh

I post from a Wii U everyday. Not having a computer is not an excuse anymore. :p

Yeah no I would never lol. My typing speed on my iPhone isn't bad but it's nowhere near what it is on my laptop. I can't imagine posting from my Wii u, that would take me years. xD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yeah no I would never lol. My typing speed on my iPhone isn't bad but it's nowhere near what it is on my laptop. I can't imagine posting from my Wii u, that would take me years. xD

My typing speed on a computer is the same as anywhere else. Mainly because I never learned to type properly. :/

Not really sure what is next on the agenda. but maybe I'll make a post of Zack picking up that Dark-Type Annual magazine and read through it while Faust runs around causing mischief.

I'm tempted to make a Fairy type annual, and have André read that. Except Fairy types were only recently discovered, so there's probably only one issue, and it's written in the Kalosian language (French)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
"Nononono. Andre, look. See how adorable this is!" *shows a picture of a Crawdaunt or something*
I do have a few ideas. But the hard part would be putting it all together. Doesn't the pewter city Pokemon center contain a Jigglypuff in-game? We could work something out from that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll play through Fire Red real quick and see what conversations go on in that Pokemon center.
Jiggly puffs singing can be a reserve if we run out of ideas.

Andre as Zack arguing about cuteness. 76% of ending in Yaoi. lol

for example, we can notice the sign about thieves at Mt. Moon if we plan on running into Team Rocket.

Last edited:

Tangeh

My typing speed on a computer is ~90WPM and I don't type "properly". I think everyone kind of develops their own way of typing. On an iPhone I average ~55WPM with the help of autocorrect. It's mostly just annoying to do the formatting and editing on it.

You aren't going to find anything written in French in Kanto, unless it's a guidebook for tourists or something. If it's a new type there'd probably be a lot of hype over it anyways if you were going that direction.

And yes, there totally was a jigglypuff, wasn't there? I remember my pikachu in yellow falling asleep when I talked to it. I loved that as a kid. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, you could do that. My plan is to first have Zack read that magazine while contemplating on the big question Andre asked in your post, then go to the room, take a shower and contemplate more on life while he looks at himself in the mirror and thinks he's beginning to get fat.

#ModelProblems lol

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
My two cents. . . because Fairy type is new and hip, there probably is a Kanto zine dedicated to it, but you can probably find books in French is you know where to look. After all, I have books/comics in Japanese and Spanish, because all you have to really do is visit a bookstore (of course you'll find more book options if you visit a language specific store). Andre could also just have an assistant pop over with a copy, couldn't he?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Technically they can.. That would make for some fun interractions with their assistants in Kalos, but that would be irrelevant to the RP, so I'll continue having the teleporting assistant. Maybe one time she can just go "Hey, you do know Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade can learn Teleport, right?" and he's like "Do you want to continue being employed?" and she's like "Always a pleasure, mr. Lascelles!"

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
It's good to see some activity here again. I'll do another post after the next post to give me a bit more to work with ;)

Tangeh

I posted as well. Miella probably won't bring up her career again unless prompted (I wrote in her original biography that she doesn't mention it much, and I intend to stick to that xD) but I figured an introduction would be a good exception.

SO BEDTIME SOON & THEN GYM. I start work next week and then I won't have free time for... well until the end of tax season, but who needs sleep right...?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Was somewhat disappointed in the outcome of Andre getting to the room but.. it did open up a few doors of potential interractions with the three of them while we wait for progressing.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
SO BEDTIME SOON & THEN GYM. I start work next week and then I won't have free time for... well until the end of tax season, but who needs sleep right...?

Make free time! *shot*

Was somewhat disappointed in the outcome of Andre getting to the room but.. it did open up a few doors of potential interractions with the three of them while we wait for progressing.

Why?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Because besides Tangy, you, top-co and I are the most active parties in this RP.