• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Tangeh

Yeahh I need to harass them. Not sure if they're online to be harassed, but I will try.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is not like we don't have a mile long waiting list for the people that haven't replied yet.

Tangeh

I know, but I'd rather they drop out on their own accord if possible. I'll re-evaluate in a few days before inviting the two on the wait list to join. They'll be a touch behind, but that should be fine...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh gurl, you have to not be such a good guy about it. lol. Tell them to get their arses moving if they want to keep their spots!

Tangeh

I'm Canadian so I can't help it. :<

Seriously though, I doubt they'll be active if they haven't posted by this point regardless, so I don't feel bad bringing new people in without kicking them out first.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Don't go into the stereotype-trap!!

Besides, someone just posted in the SU thread, more or less dedicating their life to the RP, so I think we'll be fine. lol

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hmm, I'm currently waiting on Jean. Let's hope the others update soon.

Tangeh

I'd like somebody to post before I post again, preferably PeeGee with his character's starter choice (*if you don't before we move on, I'm just going to continue as if you did, just without Miella's reaction), but I'm fine with moving on after that. I'd rather the ball not stop rolling for too long, heh.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll also wait for more people to Post. There isn't much for Zach to do now.

Tangeh

I'm writing up Joseph picking his starter, so I should get it up soonish.

Perfect, thank you. Remember to edit the treecko into your character's sign up when you get a chance.

I have to have Jolie react to Tetra, so I am gonna post later today.

Alrighty, I'll wait for you to post (not that I can post until later today anyways). And yeah I forgot to mention but I did edit the squirtle into Miella's sign up and her name is Tetra. >:3

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I just realized Sneasel is increbidly boring. lol. I need to figure out how to make him more of a character.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I assume the liscences will be Blue for the guys and pink for the girls?

And yeah, Jolie is forever inprinted on Zachs Trainer Liscence now. lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Meh, it's not that bad. she is just peeking out over Fausts shoulder anyway.

Tangeh

Pokemon licenses don't differ in colour by gender in the games. They start as a base colour (in FR/LG this would be ... *checks* blue) and change colour when you complete major milestones like beating elite four, completing the pokedex, etc. I feel like maybe the pokedex came in blue and pink depending on gender in certain games? Or the pokenav or something? Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Small detail though, idc what colour they are in the RP. I won't comment on the colour when the professor distributes them so you can make it whatever you want. same with the pokedex.