• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
And that's a problem because?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, that. Meh, I just assumed it would be more.. andre-ish, y'know? Doesn't matter. Somehow, I doubt this will be the first (Or second?) time they'll be sharing room.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Why not? Zackary often does that (According to the SU), Though I'm not that great at showing it in the Rp.....

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Because besides Tangy, you, top-co and I are the most active parties in this RP.

So, why don't I make that list? Because I don't post in the Discussion thread 5 times a day?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eh, should have said 'amongst' and not just 'the most'. Sorry about that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It would be fun if you compensate for disappearing by having your character being kidnapped by a tribe of Nuzleaf who wanted to sacrifize you to the Teachy Tv from earlier. Just something wacky and fun instead of doing a simple catchup.

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Hahaha that would be funny! Anyways, I'll do my next post after Schade... So when is everyone planning to do their evolutions? I think I'll have Alyssa's Spewpa evolve into Vivillon around Mt Moon and have her Fennekin evolve into Braixen around the time of her Cerulean Contest (probably after or possibly during?)

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Yeah I remember your one but I don't remember them all, in all honesty I'm just trying to establish a relative time order as to when specifically I feel as though I should be evolving my Pokemon.

Tangeh

Oops, I didn't reply when you asked when I was going to evolve my spewpa. Sorry! I was planning for that to be either in Mt. Moon or along Route 3. The rest of Miella's pokemon I'd rather play by ear. I actually based Tetra's character with a wartortle in mind, but now I really don't care when she evolves. Depends on how much battling Miella ends up doing is what I'll say for now. xD

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Okay, so we can do a double-Vivi evolution then! ;) and yeah, I envisioned Elle as a Braixen and eventual Delphox, so she won't be a Fennekin for an extraordinarily long period of time.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Tira or Jace will evolve at Mt. Moon. (There should be a Team Rocket plotline going on there !!!) and Faust will remain a Sneasel for this RP, I think. same with Robin.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
It would be fun if you compensate for disappearing by having your character being kidnapped by a tribe of Nuzleaf who wanted to sacrifize you to the Teachy Tv from earlier. Just something wacky and fun instead of doing a simple catchup.

Oh I'll come up with something, that's what's been stalling me aside from work, heh, has anyone challenged Brock yet?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ill post in a few hours. Zac is in his towels while both Andre and Alyssa are in the room. That is recipe for humor.