• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Ill post in a few hours. Zac is in his towels while both Andre and Alyssa are in the room. That is recipe for humor.

Are you changing his name again? :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I wrote that post from my phone and didn't bother with the Autocorrect. Gonna post later tonight. anything special you want me to do?
I didn't count on Ralts to be released, I initially wanted Murkrow to make an appearance but.. I'll work with it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That will not happen.

Oh god, that is gonna be a lot to take in. remeber, Zack is still in his towel. My plan is to have him pose a bit while contemplating becoming an underwear model sometime. lol. Or is that too much?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I will refuse it!

I was thinking that too, which was why I decided to do something funny of it in the first place.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Maybe Mace has room 4 to herself. . . legnak, want to be roomies?

I'm thinking Blue should evolve next, sometime after Brock, so maybe at Mt Moon or on the way there, then Lenore. Not sure I even want to evolve Morgan at all.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Posted. Left a few innuendos here and there. Play 'em out as you like.
sorry for kinda ignoring your conversation, Top.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Zack doesn't, but I do. that is why i used it. lol

Well it isn't. Move it! xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hey! 12 hots of Tequila, I am allowed to be a little out of character here !

Yes please do.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Maybe Mace has room 4 to herself. . . legnak, want to be roomies?

I'm thinking Blue should evolve next, sometime after Brock, so maybe at Mt Moon or on the way there, then Lenore. Not sure I even want to evolve Morgan at all.

I wouldn't see why not,

also, on the note of evolution, I'm thinking that Rhynzo should evolve sometime in Mt.Moon, would give perfect timing for a beefier mon against misty.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Also, Legnak. You did bunny Zack pretty much in your recent post. Though I don't mind it too much, please at least notice me about it, kay?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eh, still. Give me a heads-up first, would'ya? quite entertaining post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's okay, don't worry about it. It didn't interfere in my own plotline for Zack.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Yeah, I'll most definitely do that once I get off work in a few hours, looked good at 6 AM, but it looks really bleh and rushed now, so I'll fix that.

EDIT: Fixed it, hopefully it makes more sense now, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited: