1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kanto Skies [Discussion]

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Tangeh, May 1, 2015.

1. The top co-ordinator

The top co-ordinator The Kalos Queen

I'll try and get a post up at some point today, probably in a couple of hours if I have time. :)

2. Cobalt XIV

Cobalt XIV Well-Known Member

I'm gonna make a post tonight or tomorrow morning to get Rodrigo back into the fray. I planned on having him check out the museum, so I may as well have him meet up with Miella on his excursion.

3. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

Alright, in that case I'll wait for you to post first!

4. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Then I guess the gym will be introduced in the next post?

5. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

I'll advance the day in the next post at least.

6. The top co-ordinator

The top co-ordinator The Kalos Queen

Who is up next?

7. legnak

legnak Alvion Region it is!

I'm not too entirely sure, I'm just waiting for a few others to progress the nightfall so we can start the next day.

8. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

Me. I just don't have time. Maybe this weekend?

9. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

But you have time to post in the games section? :p

I can post something later, but it won't really affect anybody other than my roommates. xD

10. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

Yes, because posting in the games section takes 5 seconds and posting an RP post takes me two hours. I also usually only post in the games section when I'm at work lol

edit: post is in progress. Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow. It won't be very long, I just want to advance the day really lol. I'm putting Miella in a different room just to make the transition easier, but anyone who doesn't have a room can claim they were there too if they'd like. xD

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  11. Monster Guy

It's been three days since that edit. :p

12. Schade

Agreed. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I am eagerly awaiting progress.

13. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

I'M SORRY my cousin spontaneously flew across the country to visit on Friday so I was preoccupied with that, and then I spent all day playing Splatoon yesterday and then today I spent literally three hours trying to clear snow out of my parents' driveway (they're away and I'm weak so I had to call people and the neighbours for help ... it was a time) and my birthday's tomorrow so I went out with some friends to celebrate... and well I'm here now so I'll try to finish quick I guess. >______> I don't even have too much to say so it should be fine lol.

edit: Okay, I threw something together super quick. Feel free to head off for the gym (or you know, whatever you're planning on doing for the day). It's obviously rock-type so make it look... rock-themed? xD And I'll be controlling Brock. >:3 but you can freely play with the gym trainers and the dude that greets you when you walk in.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  14. legnak

legnak Alvion Region it is!

I'll be getting a post up in a short bit, within the next two days more than likely, who was my roommate again?

15. Monster Guy

For the record, I'm waiting for Top Coordinator to post...

On an unrelated note, I'm using André in another Pokemon RPG on a different site that takes place in Kalos. He's entering those showcases from the anime that apparently only girls can do for some reason. (André does not approve of that, FYI.) If he wins, it would give the title of Kalos Queen a whole new meaning wouldn't it. :p

16. Schade

Yeah, not really sure if I can scrap together a Go-To-Bed post just yet.

17. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

You agreed to room with Mace a page back on this thread.

How about a go-to-bed, wake up, converse with people and get ready to leave, and then go to the gym post??

18. Schade

- Said every teenage girl ever as she was looking at her facebook page.

sounds good though. I won't be posting until others post though.. difficult to come up with stuff when I don't have others to react to.

19. Monster Guy

André's not going to the gym though... :p

20. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

Let me know if there's something you need from me. I worked ten hours today and am sick so my brain literally is not working atm.