• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [RP Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
André Bellamy
Pokemon Center
Affected RPer's: Schade, Top-Coordinator

173.png
(Jolie)
669.png
(Rose)
517.png
(Madeleine)
280.png
(Pierre)

Zack coughed a few times before speaking to André. "You're in my bed. Unless you want to share it with me, I would like you to move from my stuff." he then nodded to his bag at the foot of the bed. He hadn't even bothered to get dressed yet.

André just laughed. "Mon ami, I would not mind sharing the bed with you, but it is not big enough for that non?" He got out of the bed, gave Zack a pat on the back, and claimed the top bunk. Then he went back to reading his magazine. He wasn't really paying much attention to what everyone else was doing. The Pokemon were just doing whatever it was that Pokemon did outside their Poke Balls.

Eventually, Alyssa interupted his thoughts with a question directed towards himself and Zack. "By the way, Zackary, you will be participating in the gym battle tomorrow, right?" Alyssa asked, changing topic, before continuing "Will you be participating tomorrow Andre?"

André took a moment to think about it before answering. At first, he wanted to try his hand at the whole Gym Battle thing, but after losing his first real battle to another human, he wasn't so sure. Training for a Gym seemed like so much work, and he was already a famous movie star anyway, what would a bunch of badges prove? On the other hand, contests actually looked like fun. Even if he didn't win a bunch ribbons, putting on a show for an audience was always fun. "I was going to at first, but it seems like so much work. Where is the fun in just beating your opponents to a pulp? Besides, I am already a star, what are a bunch of badges going to prove? On the other hand, a contest seems like so much fun! Putting on a show for an audience is what I do everyday, non?"

Seeing that Alyssa was done in the bathroom, André climbed down the ladder, and grabbed his pjamas and pink toiletry bag, and headed for the bathroom "Now, if you will excuse me, it is my turn to use the bathroom." With that, he shut the door behind, turned on the water, and took a long bubble bath. He always preferred taking baths to showers when he wasn't in any hurry.

Tangeh

Miella Reeves
Pewter City Pokemon Center -> Pewter Museum of Science
On-hand Pokemon:
Tetra (Squirtle), Mercury (Nidoran♂), Pico (Spewpa)

“Looks like you two are starting to get along better. Couldn’t resist coming to see the fossils, Miella?”

Miella looked up at the familiar voice. She smiled and gently put Tetra back on the ground as she spotted Rodrigo. "Well, no, I guess I couldn't, could I?" she answered lightheartedly. Tetra waved happily at the other trainer and then bounded a short distance away to get a closer look at fossils. Miella kept an eye on her while she continued chatting. "We're doing a little better, yeah," Miella agreed. "We're still just getting to know each other so, well, I thought it would be a good idea to bring her here, to show her what my personal goals are." She watched Tetra stare up at the aerodactyl statue with an awed look on her face. "So what are you doing here, Rodrigo?" Miella asked. Nobody else from their group seemed to be with him. "Not that there's any reason you shouldn't be here," she clarified quickly, "I guess I just figured I was the only one interested in this kind of stuff."

After she finished chatting to her traveling companion and led Tetra around the entire museum, Miella left for the pokemon center, eager for a good night's sleep. She opened the door to room six, noting she was the first to arrive. She hadn't bothered checking who got which room before she'd handed half of the keys out and left the other half with the receptionist, but decided to take advantage of the bathroom time to shower and complete the rest of her nightly routine. She let all three of her pokemon out and they played with each other for a little while Miella joted down some important notes from the day in her journal. She pulled out a few textbooks, intending to research murkrow after taking note of their odd dex entry, but found herself nodding off before she got very far. She would need to remember to schedule formalized study time. It was proving to be difficult with all of the traveling they were doing. She recalled all of her pokemon into their balls for the night and fell asleep.

Miella woke up to the alarm she'd set the night before. She yawned as she shut it off, and then got ready for the day. Some of the others would likely be challenging the Pewter City Gym today, and she was excited to watch them. She'd never seen a gym battle in-person before, and planned to take careful notes on how Brock handled his pokemon. She hoped it would be a good learning experience for her three pokemon as well, even though they wouldn't be formally partaking.

She was first to arrive in the pokemon center lobby for breakfast, and grabbed some cereal and fruit for herself and some berries for Tetra, Mercury, and Pico. Her three charges ate without complaint this time. Tetra knew that they were going to go watch the gym battle, and eagerly greeted the other trainers as they arrived into the lobby. Once everyone had gathered, ((ooc: it's fine if you want your character to be late or not show up for this. Just trying to move things along)) Miella waved them forward. "Who is challenging Brock today? I think it's best to do it early, so that we can get a good start on route 3. Does that sound okay to you guys?" Route 3 had a pokemon center before Mt. Moon, but it was still an all-day trek. Although they could probably make it if they really tried, it would be more realistic to camp out halfway through anyways.

Cobalt XIV

Rodrigo Fuentes
Pokemon: Larkspur the Budew, Columbus the Pidgey, Armando the Ralts
Affected RPers: Tangeh

[Pewter Museum of Science]

Miella explained that she came to the museum to bond with Tetra. She wanted to let the curious Pokemon see a part of her world. She wondered why Rodrigo came to the museum.

“I figured that I should check it out. I’m not from Kanto, so I’m just as much a tourist as I am a Pokemon trainer,” Rodrigo said. “I may not be geologist or archaeologist or any other -ologist, but I can appreciate how cool this stuff is.” Rodrigo and Miella chatted more briefly about the fossils before he headed back to the Pokemon Center.

[Pewter City Pokemon Center]

Rodrigo and his Pokemon at dinner. He still couldn’t figure out what to name the jolly Ralts that he captured. With each suggestion, shook its head in defiance. Columbus was amused by this. Larkspur definitely was not.

“Well, your name is going to be Armando,” Rodrigo said, growing tired of coming up with new names. Ralts actually didn’t mind. He disagreed only to ruffle Rodrigo’s feathers. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating dinner. Rodrigo pulled Larkspur aside.

“Tomorrow, I think you will have your first gym battle,” Rodrigo said. Larkspur’s signature bored expression changed to one of genuine interest. “Tom convinced me to give it a go. The least I could do is try.”

Larkspur nodded.

“I think we may have the advantage. Besides, you are pretty tough,” Rodrigo said. He and his Pokemon retired to their room. He spent most of his time going over battle strategies with Larkspur as Armando and Columbus goofed around. Eventually, they all dozed off.

[The next morning...]

His alarm sounded. He rushed through his morning routine, butterflies zipped through his stomach. He grabbed breakfast with his team. Larkspur was just as eager as he was. This would be his first official gym battle. He hoped that it would go better than his battle against Alyssa and André. He joined the others gathering together to discuss a course of action.

“Who is challenging Brock today?” Miella asked. “I think it's best to do it early so that we can get a good start on route 3. Does that sound okay to you guys?”

“Sounds fine with me,” Rodrigo said. “As of yesterday, I’ve decided to face Brock. I can't pass up an opportunity to improve my team's skills. Mine, too.”

Last edited: