• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Skies [RP Thread]

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Alyssa Bogard
Route 1> Viridian City
Pokemon: Elle (Fennekin)
Miella explained about the free food and accommodation that was offered at the Pokemon centers in Kanto. It may have been the same as in Kalos, but Alyssa had never actually traveled so she hadn't needed to use these services at a Pokemon center, being oblivious as to what they offer. Miella continued in reply to both Rodrigo and Alyssa, pulling out a small pamphlet that would apparently be of assistance to her, "Well, I know the first contest hall is located in Cerulean, which is the next town after Pewter City..." She appeared to read the pamphlet. "According to this, it's about a three-day trek from Pewter City to Cerulean City... there's a Pokemon center just before Mt. Moon though." She waved the book around a bit before putting it back. "You can grab these for free at any Pokemon center, by the way." Miella explained, putting the pamphlet back into her purse.

"Oh wow!" Alyssa exclaimed excitedly, eager to get make it to Cerulean city, where she would partake in her first contest. "I can't wait to get to Cerulean city! And it'll only be a few days away!" Alyssa stated, still rather overjoyed at the information, "Well, for now, let's all head to Viridian city!" Alyssa stated, strutting off towards the entrance to Viridian.

As Alyssa entered Viridian city, she looked around, seeing that Mace and some of the others were headed to the Pokemon center, two males with some Aron already being there. "Well, if our first contest is coming up, we're going to need to get a second Pokemon" Alyssa said to Elle. Most of the other beginning trainers seemed to have already captured their second Pokemon, so Alyssa was getting behind! "Let's go Elle!" Alyssa exclaimed, heading off to Route 22 in favor of the Pokemon center which could wait, considering Elle hadn't even had a battle yet since arriving. "Fennnnnekin!" Elle exclaimed, excitedly following Alyssa.

Route 22
Alyssa entered the route alongside Elle, both eagerly waiting for their first encounter. As Alyssa walked through she saw a group of Mankey, eyeing her off, "No thanks" Alyssa thought to herself, deciding that she needed to capture the cutest Pokemon she could find, and Pokemon that look like theyt want to beat you up certainly did not meet the criteria. As the two walked through the route, they came across a quaint little pond, with a small blue Pokemon sitting beside it. Alyssa took fished her Pokedex out of her designer purse for the very first time and held it up to the Pokemon, "Poliwag, the Tadpole Pokémon. It has no arms, but its tail makes it a strong swimmer." Her Pokedex tells her, displaying a holographic image of Poilwag, along with some extra information on the small Pokemon.

"Well Elle, it looks like we found ourselves our first new friend" Alyssa stated, looking down at Elle. "Not only is it adorable, but it is a water type, so I think it would be a good balance for your fire type moves when it comes to contests!" Alyssa stated, "Fenn!" Elle exclaimed jumping in front of Alyssa, preparing to battle. "Go Elle, use Psybeam!" Alyssa shouted, watching her Fennekin run forward and unleash a blast of rainbow energy, hitting the small Poliwag.

"Poliiii-!" Poliwag exclaimed, flying backwards before unleashing a wave of bubbles at Fennekin, apparently having used Bubblebeam. "Dodge it Elle" Alyssa shouted, but she was too late as the bubbles smacked right into Elle, sending her back a bit. The Poliwag then jumped forward and shot a series of 4 icy orbs at Fennekin, apparently having used ice ball. "Elle, melt them with Ember!" Alyssa commanded her Pokemon, watching as a series of Embers collided with the ice, causing a shower of red and blue sparkles to come cascading down. "Wow, you two will definitely make perfect contest partners!" Alyssa stated, in awe of what had just happened, yet not paying close enough attention to the battle as another wave of bubbles crashed into Elle.

"Wow, you're looking a bit beat" Alyssa told her Fennekin, watching the Pokemon's heavy breathing, "Elle, use wish!" Alyssa commanded, watching her Fennekin glow with a pale blue light as a shining orb of light flew up into the sky. Now it would only be a matter of waiting. "Elle, use Psybeam, full power!" Alyssa yelled, hoping to bide enough time for the Wish to take effect, "Now use it again!" Alyssa stated, watching her Pokemon fire yet another blast of rainbow light at the Poliwag, colliding with it a third time.

The Poliwag was starting to look very worn out, it would almost be time for Alyssa to catch it, however, before she could completely pull out her Pokeball, the Poliwag's swirl began to glow a dark Pink/ Magenta, sending a series of spirals at Elle. "Elle, quickly dodge them, that's Hypnosis, if it connects you'll fall asleep!" Alyssa shouted, watching her worn out Pokemon attempt to avoid the spirals as they came at her. Elle had managed to evade almost every attack, however, as the last one headed towards Elle, she was too tired to move, still injured from the Super effective attack that had landed on her prior. However, before the Hypnosis could hit, the blue orb of light, now also swirling with some gold and some pink, cam hurtling down, blocking the final Hypnosis and healing Elle.

Smiling, Alyssa commanded her Fennekin to use one final Ember, something that should suffice on the severely weakened Poliwag. As the Poliwag was hit, it fell to the ground, still conscious, but struggling to stand up. Alyssa threw her Pokeball at the Pokemon, watching as it was encased in the Pokeball's red light. "Come on, come on!" Alyssa stated, watching the ball shake. 1....... 2.....3! and then the ball clicked, whilst a small array of stars came out, signalling the capture of Poliwag.

"Yes! We did it Elle! We caught our very first new Pokemon together!" Alyssa stated, picking up and hugging her recently revitalized Fennekin. "We should probably get you two to the Pokemon center now..." Alyssa stated, heading back towards the Pokemon center, all the while thinking of the amazing combinations she could pull in Cerulean city with Elle and her new Poliwag. "I think I'll name you... Peter!" Alyssa exclaimed, looking down at the Pokeball that was resting in her hand, containing her brand new friend.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Legna James Krad
Pokemon: Aron, Edge(Spearow)
Viridan City Pokecenter
Affected Players: Everyone in the vicinity of the center

"yeah, I'm sorry about that, me and Ol' Mace over there," A young man said, picking himself up off the ground, "We just caught out first Pokemon, so we ran to the Center to heal up and rest for the night." He continued.

Aron, being startled by the sudden jolt woke up and leapt out of Legna's Arms and hid by his legs.

The young man then reached down and picked up his hat, positioning it back on his head, then stuck out his hand, "Name's Keith McArthur, but everyone calls me Mac. Pleased to meet ya!" Mac said with a friendly grin, "That's Mace, and this is..." He continued as he pointed at his Aron and pulled out a pokeball and pressed the center button releasing another pokemon, "...Serene."

The small cat-like Pokemon gave an excited cry as she leapt out of the Pokeball, only to be followed by Mac asking the million dollar question everyone asks whenever they meet a new person, "Your name is?"

"Name's Legna; Legna James Krad, I see that you and I have quite a bit in common," Legna Responded with a half-smile as he Shook Mac's hand with a rather firm handshake. Right afterwards, Mac's Eyes got big and started grinning "Is that... Another Aron?", He then got lower to the ground and started reaching out to Aron with some food.
'Ro...' Aron whimpered as he cowered behind Legna, trying to get out of sight.

"Yeah" Legna chuckled, "Errr, Don't take anything personal Mac, Roro here is a little shy around new people, he's always been, I've been trying to get him out of his shell and warm up to people, but I guess that's all in due time." he continued as he turned around to pick Aron up. "Aron, its okay buddy, this is Mac," he continued, reassuring Aron that he was in no danger, "Mac also has an Aron of his own!"

To that point Aron perked up a little to look for the other Aron, "Maybe if you be nice, you two might be able to play with each other, Speaking of which, I've got to heal you and Edge," Legna said as he unclipped Edge's pokeball and let her out.

'Speaaaaaar?' Edge cried out of confusion, trying to get bearing of her surroundings, in panic, she tried to fly outside through the window, only to face plant into it.

' oh, great, I hope she doesn't keep doing this...' Legna thought as he sighed, realizing that Edge was still highly confused about her capture, he then put Aron down and tried to capture Edge by hand, only for her to keep fluttering around, just out of his reach, "C'mon Edge, its okay, you're not in danger." Legna said, trying to reassure her. After about ten minutes trying to catch her by hand, Legna got fed up and returned her to her pokeball. By then, other trainers were emerging through the doors, "Heh, I take it this is the rest of the party?" Legna chuckled as he picked up Aron to go heal his party. We might have to crash for the night up ahead, chances are they're staying here and Aron's gonna have a massive panic attack... But sooner or later he will have to accept the fact and get over his timidness... Legna thought, debating whether to actually meet his travel partners or leave for his Aron's sanity's sake.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Route 1 > Viridian City
Pokemon: Jolie, (Cleffa) Rose (Flabébé)
Affected RPers: No one really. You all left. :p

Before Andre had a chance to reply to Mace's comment, Alyssa jumped in first. "Of course he is sure! I personally don't mind who pays, in fact, I'm willing to pay for a hotel if absolutely necessary, but I refuse to camp in some dingy little forest with bugs crawling everywhere! What if we get attacked?" While Andre wasn't concerned about being attacked by Bug types, as that was why they had Pokemon, but it was good that somebody agreed on the whole camping thing.

"Oui! I have plenty of money. It is no trouble at all."

Miella then mentioned that Pokemon Centers in Kanto offer free food, to registered Pokemon Trainers. Andre had never heard of Pokemon Centers having this before. He was sure the ones in Kalos did as well, but he never had actually been inside of one. When Jolie got sick, usually somebody else would take her to get treatment. Andre was far too busy to do that himself. He was sure they wouldn't be as comfortable as an actual Hotel, but he would have to see that for himself.

Rodrigo asked about where the Contest Hall was, which also excited Alyssa. Andre giggled at how she pointed out that this would make them rivals, finding it cute.

Miella pointed out that it was in Cerulean City. "Oh là là! I love watching the contests on the TV. It looks like so much fun! C'est une performance! Not to mention all the beautiful clothes people wear to participate! I have always wanted to take part, but unfortunately, they do not have them in Kalos or Unova. Being a star also takes so much of my time. Now I will have my chance!" Although, he didn't care if he won or not. He was already rich and famous, so it wasn't like a bunch of ribbons would actually prove anything. It was more about having fun putting on a show for an audience.

From there, the rest of the trip was uneventful, and it wasn't long before they finally made it to Viridian City. It was a small town for sure. While Andre didn't think it was fair to compare it to his home in Lumoise, this place did not seem big enough to be considered a city. It should have been called Viridian Town... The Pokemon Center was straight ahead and easy to find. As Andre went inside, there were a few trainers around chatting, along with their Pokemon. He approached the reception desk, where a nurse was waiting. “Welcome to the PokeCenter, would you like me to heal your pokemon?”

Andre set Rose's Luxury Ball, as well as Jolie herself, on the counter. "Oui.”

The nurse's eyes suddenly widened with excitement. "Hey! I know you! You're Andre Bellamy! It's such an honor to have a star like you in our humble city." She then patted Jolie on the head, which the Cleffa seemed to appreciate. "And this must be Jolie! She's even cuter in person!"

"Merci!" Andre replied. It was always nice when he was randomly recognized by people.

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Keith "Mac" McArthur
Pokemon: Mace (Aron,) Serene (Shinx)
Viridian City PokeCenter
Affected RP'ers: Legnak, Monster Guy

"Name's Legna: Legna James Krad. I see that you and I have quite a bit in common.

After introducing each other, Mac tried to see if Legna's Aron would come to him. But with no succeed...

"Yeah," Legna said chuckling, "Don't take anything too personal Mac, Roro here is a little shy around new people, he's always been, I've been trying to get him out of his shell and warm up to people but that's all I'm due time." While turning around to pick up the Aron apparently named 'Roro,' Legna said "Aron, it's okay buddy this is Mac! Mac also has an Aron of his own!"

Mac saw the little steel pokemon light up at hearing of his Pokemon.

"Maybe if you be nice, you two might be able to play together, speaking of which, I've got to heal you and Edge." Legna reached for another pokeball, releasing his Pokemon.

Mac stood there and watched as a little bird Pokemon popped out, yelling out "Spearow!"

"Ah, a Spearow! They're pretty cool! I've always been a fan of Pidgey though." And before anyone could say anything the Spearow jumped up and started flying around, inevitably hitting a window face first. Mac watched in amusement as he saw Legna run around trying to capture his Spearow. After about ten minutes, Legna seemed to have just given up and returned 'Edge' to its pokeball. By then more trainers had shown up, some he recognized from when he was going towards the lab and they were leaving. He also noticed some of the other female trainers he noticed out on route 1. Mac took his chance to officially introduce himself to the group.

With Serene on his heels and mace playing in the background, he stepped up, and said "Hey y'all," Mac's southern accent kicking in, "I was one of the trainers picked to be at Prof. Oaks lab, and we were a bit late! I missed yall by just a little bit. When y'all were walking out, me and Mace over there had just run up," Mac pointed behind him.

"I'm Keith McArthur, but everyone calls me Mac, this is Serene, we just caught her today," Serene let out a little cry, "Shiiiiiiinx."

"And that's my buddy Mace," Mac said when Mace noticed his trainer speaking to a group of people and he ran up to meet them as well.
"Forgive my accent, I know it gets on some people's nerves" Mac said with a half smile.

"He asked the question, "How are y'all doing?"

Mac noticed the pretty boy getting assistance from Nurse Joy, and she immediately exclaimed he was some famous person. Mac thought to Himself "I've never heard of him..."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Mace
V. City - Pokémon Center

Pokemon: Blue (Oddish), Lenore (Purrloin)

Nurse Joy took Mace's pokemon in back. When she returned, Andre set his pokemon on the counter. Joy recognized him and started schmoozing. Mace, turned, leaning on the counter, and watched the room.

Meanwhile, one of the trainers from near the door, came closer, introducing himself to the group, “Hey y'all. . . I was one of the trainers picked to be at Prof. Oaks lab, and we were a bit late! I missed yall by just a little bit. When y'all were walking out, me and Mace over there had just run up,” and his pokemon, “I'm Keith McArthur, but everyone calls me Mac, this is Serene, we just caught her today. . . And that's my buddy Mace.”

Mace's attention perked up. He'd named a pokemon Mace? She chuckled and approached the Aaron. Kneeling down she held out a hand to it, “Hey little guy. . . we've got the same name.”

His trainer was still talking to them, “Forgive my accent, I know it gets on some people's nerves. . . How are y'all doing?”

Mace looked up, “Ah, you don't need to apologize for having an accent. . . as I mentioned, I'm Mace, Lucile Mace. . . and I'm doing pretty good, I just caught a Purrloin.”

Just then, Nurse Joy called out to her, “Your Oddish and Purrloin are all healed up!” Mace turned as she got up and approached the counter, “Thank you!” Blue was hopping excitedly and knocked Purrloin's pokeball off the counter. Mace dove and caught it. Straightening back up she scolded Blue lightly, “Blue, buddy, you got to be more careful.”

She picked him up, then pressed the button on Purrloin's pokeball, letting it out. Purrloin slinked around in a circle investigating it's surrounding, “Reooow?” Mace smiled and kneeled down again looked it over. It squinted back at her. It appeared to be female, and there was a small blue spot on her right ear. “We should give you a name. . . hmm,” Mace mumbled to herself, testing a few names, “Lea, Lia. . . Lisa, Lucky. . . Kitten, Kit. . . no. . . Savannah. . . Lilith, Lillian, Morgan, Morgana, Llarona, Lenore. . . yeah, Lenore! What do you think, Lenore?”

“Puuurrloin,” chimed Lenore. Perfect.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=----------------~*~----------------=
Zachary Lascelles
Viridian City Pokemon Center
Pokemon: Sneasel (Faust), Spinarak (Tira)
Affected RP'ers:
Legnak, Mon​

After a short walk, Zach found himself outside the Pokemon Center of Viridian City. He hadn't heard from Lucinda yet, but he figured she'd be inside. she always beat him to their meeting places due to her Abra, and this time was no exception. As he entered the Pokemon Center, he saw her sit on a bench reading a book, with her Abra levitating around next to her. She was in her usual work attire: a short pencil skirt, a frilled white blouse, and her blonde hair in a thick braid down her left shoulder. She saw him approach, and put away the book, and presented him with a bag. "Good grief, what happened to you?!" she exclaimed, looking at his ruined attire. "Well, I was kinda hunted down by a flock Spearows", Zach said, trying to laugh it off. She giggled, and opened the bag next to her. "I have everything you need in here: A change of clothes, from the new Bogard-collection. I think you'll like it. I also bring you the designers regards" she said with a smile. "Aah, lovely, wait here would you?" he said as he took the bag over to the dressing area of the Pokemon center. The outfit looked almost identical to his previous outfit, but the shirt was a tone darker than the last one. Zach liked it. There were also hair products and a new hair brush, which he stored away in his own bag after using it to style his hair to its regular way. He also put on some kalosian perfume, extracted from an Aromatisse from the Perfume Castle itself. Lucinda had really brought it all, and he expected nothing less from her.

After he had put his old clothes in the bag, he exited the dressing room and went back to Lucinda. "Look at you! As good as can be!" She said cheerfully. "Yeah, all thanks to you!" he said, clapping his hands together in a begging gesture to underline his point. "No problem!" she said. "But I better get back to the ofice before they realize I am missing." she finished off with a laugh before ordering her Abra to use Teleport, making the two of them vanish into thin air. As she disappeared, Zach was made aware of a situation going on in the Pokemon Center: A boy and his Aron tried to hunt down a rather panicked Spearow, who seemed confused for some reason. Probably caught at route 1, Zach thought, as he also hoped it was one of the Spearows from the horde that attacked him. He giggled at the freaking out Pokemon with an eerie grin. The trainer eventuallygave up the chase and returned the Pokemon to its Pokeball, and the chaos was over for now.

Besides the new kid, it seemed Andre was being recognized by the nurse Joy behind the desk. Not too suprising, really. Everyone watched movies nowdays, and only the finest and most cultural people paid any attention to the fashion world. He shrugged as he shook off the uneasy feeling of being recognized in public. sure, it was fun, but also exhausting! The only ones who would recognize him, would be the overly fancy teenagers, elderly ladies, and pretty much everyone in the Unova and Kalos regions. But Andre had a point. Though none of his Pokemon were particularly tired from battle, it would be nice to heal them up regardless.

Zach went over to the counter, and discreetly shuffled Andre out of the way. "Hello, I would like to heal my Pokemon... please?" he said, trying to not sound like an arrogant douche. He hadn't done this before, as he usually treated Faust with spesific items like Hyper Potions and Elixirs. He had watched other trainers do this though, and tried to remember what they did. "Sure, I can help you out!" Nurse Joy said cheerfully, giving another dreamy glance at Andre.

"Uhm.. Thanks." Zach said in his usual dull tone, and turned his attention to Andre. "So. How's Jolie handling the very fine art of Pokemon Battling?" He had a slight arrogant grin to it, but was genuinely curious to how the dolled up Diva handled a real Pokemon Battle.

Last edited:

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Alyssa Bogard
Route 22>Viridian Pokemon Center
Pokemon:Elle (Fennekin), Peter (Poliwag)
Affected RPers: Monster Guy, Schade

Alyssa had hurried off into Viridian city, leaving route 22 behind her. Whilst her Fennekin, Elle, had used wish and been mostly healed up, she had still sustained a bit of damage and was a bit fatigued, something that wish couldn't fully cure. Meanwhile Peter, her brand new Poliwag, had sustained a lot of damage from the onslaught of Psybeams and an ember that had hit him earlier in their battle. As she approached the center and entered it's doors she assessed the situation that was going on ahead.

“Hey y'all. . . I was one of the trainers picked to be at Prof. Oaks lab, and we were a bit late! I missed yall by just a little bit. When y'all were walking out, me and Mace over there had just run up, I'm Keith McArthur, but everyone calls me Mac, this is Serene, we just caught her today. . . And that's my buddy Mace.” A tall boy said, referring to his two Pokemon, an Aron and a Shinx, apparently named Mace and Serene respectively. Alyssa recalled seeing this boy outside the Pokemon center earlier, talking to the other Aron trainer. Alyssa watched as Lucille approached the boy's Aron, greeting herself as another Mace... "Well, this should be interesting" Alyssa thought to herself, looking at the two Maces.

Alyssa looked towards the front of the Pokemon center, where Nurse Joy stood with her Chansey, whilst Andre and Zachary stood behind the desk, asking Nurse Joy to heal their Pokemon, whilst Nurse Joy spoke to Andre, apparently having also recognized him. Alyssa looked down at her two Pokeballs, both were still shiny and new, whilst Alyssa had had Elle for a while, she always made sure that she polished her Pokeball, ensuring that it would always seem shiny and new... Just the way that Elle likes it. As she looked down at her the two Pokeballs, one resting in each hand, she thought of all the adventures that were yet to come with not only Elle and Peter, but with the rest of these equally new trainers that were all around her. She had already been acquainted with a few of them, but for now she felt most comfortable with Andre, who appeared to have been wired the same way that she had, despite the fact that he was a huge star.... Hey! Maybe that would mean that Alyssa would be destined to become a huge star, first Top Coordinator, then she would launch her first Fashion line, something that would of course sell out in minutes! Finally, she would become an amazing movie star and actress, bathing in all the riches and rewards... Alyssa stood there day dreaming of what she desired so much, before she was brought back to reality by a Spearow almost colliding with her.

Waking up from her fantasy, Alyssa approached Nurse Joy and Chansey, remembering that her two Pokemon had to be treated. As she approached she saw Zach turn to Andre, smirking, "So. How's Jolie handling the very fine art of Pokemon Battling?" Zach asked, Andre. Alyssa walked up to the counter and handed her two Pokeballs to Nurse Joy, who took them, alongside Zach and Andre's Pokemon away to be treated. Alyssa then turned her attention to Andre and Zach, she too wanted to hear how Jolie did... She was so cute, she hoped that Jolie would have performed well... She also wanted to tell them about her first capture and ask them about theirs.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Viridian City
Affected RPers: The top co-ordinator, Schade, TheGOAT

As Andre leaned against the counter waiting for his Pokemon to come back from their treatment, more people started to come in. One of which was a tall, casually dressed boy that introduced himself to the group. He was another latecomer, and Andre found him adorable, even if his fashion sense was a little lacking. The boy apologized for having an accent, to which Andre felt the need to say something about. "Oh, mon ami. You do not need to apologize for having an accent." Making a point to emphaszize his own Kalosian accent. "I have one too, and everything worked out well for me. Besides. some people find people with accents sexy." He finished with a wink, and blew the boy a kiss before giggling to himself.

After that, Zachary came over to counter to get his Pokemon healed. He smelled like one of his favorite brands of Kalosian perfume. Extracted from an Aromatisse at the Parfum Palace. It was an expensive, but it smelled wonderful. He asked Andre how Jolie was in battle, which Andre wasn't sure how to answer. Most of the battles they had participated in were done in movies, which were usually rigged to get certain results. The only real battle she had been in was the one where he caught Rose. "She is doing well, I suppose." Andre replied. "She helped me capture my first Pokemon." He then saw Alyssa walk up to the group, and Andre got an idea. "How about we have a double battle!" He had seen people do two against two battles before. It would be the perfect way to get Jolie some experience, which would hopefully put her on the path to evolving. More importantly, it wouldn't look too bad on him if he lost since he'd be teaming up with someone else. "We both choose a partner, and the four of us battle together! It is a good idea, non?" He then went and took Alyssa by her arm. "I have already chosen my partner."

Last edited:

Cobalt XIV

Rodrigo Fuentes
Route 1
Pokemon: Larkspur the Budew
Affected RPers: N/A

Alyssa was pleased with Rodrigo’s compliment and snuggled Elle. She, too, seemed to be wondering where the contest halls were located. Alyssa starred in his eyes, sharing that her goal was similar to his own. Her eyes gleamed with determination.

“So I guess that means that we're going to be rivals, but Elle and I won't lose!” she said.

“Well, I look forward to facing you,” he said cooly, punctuating his sentence with a nod.

Miella looked to be panicking while trying to answer questions and keep the situation under control. She suggested that the Pokemon Center should dissuade the group from camping considering that it offered free food and rooms for registered trainers. Rodrigo figured this would be fine, but he did enjoy camping quite a bit, especially seeing the nocturnal Pokemon. Miella continued speaking, answering his and Alyssa query of contest hall locations. She pulled an information pamphlet from her bag.

“Well, I know the first contest hall is located in Cerulean, which is the next town after Pewter City. According to this, it's about a three-day trek from Pewter City to Cerulean City... there's a Pokemon Center just before Mt. Moon though,” she said. Rodrigo’s eye lit up at the information. Miella put the pamphlet away after saying, “You can grab these for free at any Pokemon Center, by the way.”

Rodrigo couldn’t stifle his smile. He needed to begin training if he were to be ready for the contest hall in Cerulean City. He figured he should find a new Pokemon or two to add to his team. Alyssa was just as excited as he was, and surprisingly, so was Andre. The rest of the group headed to Viridian City. Rodrigo spotted a few other trainers from earlier, but he’d meet them later he assumed. He began making his way to Viridian City, but he heard a loud cry in the grass to his left. Alarmed, he went to investigate.

Rodrigo happened upon a Pidgey being ganged up on by a trio of Poochyena. It was protecting a collection of berries behind it. Pidgey usually, had a flock to travel with, but this one seemed to be alone. It looked pitiful. It’s eyes darted between the three hounds. It was outmatched. It spotted Rodrigo as one of the Poochyena tackled it. Rodrigo understood that this was a natural occurrence, but he really despised unfair situations, especially when it concerned bullies.
“Shoo!” Rodrigo shouted as he ran towards the trio of Poochyena. Two of them fled, but the other simply turned and growled at Rodrigo. He backed away slowly. The Poochyena then turned back to the Pidgey and tackled it again. It seemed to be frightened.

“That’s it…” Rodrigo said. He reached for his Pokeball attached to his belt. “Go Larkspur!”

He lobbed the Pokeball into the air, a bright light escaped and shaped into a Budew. Its coloration was brighter than most Budew.

“Bu..dew?” He said, not knowing what was going on.

“Budew use Stun Spore on Poochyena,” Rodrigo ordered.

“Bud…” he said confused.

“The one that’s not on four legs.”

“Budew!” he said with confidence. The sprout on its head opened as a yellow, shimmering, cloud of spores drifted over towards the Poochyena. It was caught in them. Its body grew rigid and it fell over. The Pidgey flew over to Rodrigo and hid behind him.

“Now, use Absorb,” Rodrigo said. A green aura surrounded Poochyena as its energy was drained and poured into Larkspur, who was consumed by the same aura. Poochyena began to fidget as it was no longer paralyzed. It looked at Larkspur then at Rodrigo before bounding away.

“Drat, it got away,” Rodrigo said. He turned to face the Pidgey that cowered behind him. It looked banged up, so he went over and grab a few of the berries that it was guarding. He recognized them as Oran Berries. He offered them to the Pidgey. It hurriedly gulped them down. Its condition improved as moments passed. Rodrigo was amazed by how the berries restored its condition. The natural world always astounded him with what it was capable of. “You stay out of trouble.”

Rodrigo walked away, ready to enter Viridian City with Larkspur following behind, but he felt a sudden pressure on his shoulder. He turned to see the Pidgey perched there.

“What the?!” he said. He tried to grab it, but it hopped on the top of his hat. It leaned forward, peering over the hat’s brim.

“Pidgey!” It said with a mocking tone. It took flight and circled around Rodrigo. It then knocked a Pokeball off of his belt. It looked at Rodrigo then nodded at the Pokeball. “Pidgey…”

“You want to come with me?”

“Pidgey.”

“Hm…” Rodrigo turned to Larkspur.

“Bud,” Larkspur shrugged, showing indifference to the outcome.

“I guess you’d be better off with me. You don’t look like much of a fighter,” Rodrigo said.

“Pidge. Pidgey!” It said indignantly.

“You know what I mean,” Rodrigo crouched down and grabbed the Pokeball offering it to Pidgey. It pecked the button, activating it. It was absorbed by a red light. The Pokeball immediately made a clicking noise. He reattached it to his belt. Catching his first wild Pokemon was easier than he thought it would be. He finally entered Viridian City and headed to the Pokemon Center, thinking of a name for Pidgey along the way.

Rodrigo Fuentes
Pokemon Center, Viridian City
Pokemon: Larkspur the Budew, Pidgey
Affected RPers: TheGOAT, Schade

He entered the center and approached the desk, seeing a lot of a familiar faces and few new ones. He heard the boy Mac introduce himself and his Pokemon. He was a new trainer like the rest of them. Andre wasted no time and began flirting with him, complimenting his accent. He imagined that most of them had accents in one way or another, some more noticeable than others. Many of them were from other regions.

Rodrigo gave his Pokemon to the nurse to be healed. He waved at Mac to seem more approachable. Nurse Joy returned his Pokemon. He noticed that Alyssa, Andre, and Zachary, who he recognized from a fashion magazine, were gearing up for a battle.

A double battle?! Rodrigo hadn’t had a battle against another trainer in quite some time. Plus, this was be a great opportunity to scout out his competition, Alyssa and possibly, Andre.

“Would you care if I joined you?” Rodrigo said after approaching Zachary. “Unless you would rather someone else be your partner.”

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Route 1 -> Viridian City
Pokemon: Pikachu, Hoothoot
Affected RPers: Everyone at the Viridian City Pokemon Center

Diego had been celeberating his new catch before he noticed the group was moving ahead. "Come on everyone! Let's make sure that we don't get left behind," Diego said to them all with a smile while Pikachu was saying the same. Diego let out the Hoothoot, who looked at him. Diego picked up the Hoothoot. "I think I'll call you... Cocao," Diego said with a smile before the Hoothoot hooted in approval. Diego looked at the two Pokemon. They were pretty tired. It was a pretty good battle. While he did have some potions, he thought it would be save them for more along the way. He was also thinking of what other Pokemon he should catch while he was here or at least in the two other routes.

Diego nodded before he headed to the Pokemon Center. He was carrying both of his tired Pokmemon. When he ran in, he saw that several of the people were already there, including Andre. Once it was his turn, he was loading up his Pokemon to be healed. Pikachu wasn't a fan of being n his Pokeball all that much. Eventually, he got his Pokemon and he took note of the other five people here.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" he asked as he looked at Andre before seeing if anyone else was gonna rive. He didn't want to leave anyone behind. He looked to see who was there. There were about five other people here. Or at least that he could see here in the Pokemon Center. He was wondering what would be the next step. He was waiting to see what everyone was going to say.

Last edited:

TheGOAT

Mac-Daddy
Keith "Mac" McArthur"
Viridian city Pokemon center
Pokemon: Mace (Aron), Serene (Shinx)
Affected RP'ers: VampirateMace, Monster Guy, Cobalt XIV

Mac was just getting done introducing to everyone, he turned around to find Mace and saw another girl talking to him, saying they had the same name.

"Well look at that, looks like there is gonna be two Mace's in the group!" Mac said with a slight chuckle, the girl with his Pokemon added in that her name was Lucille Mace. Before he could say anything else she went to get her Pokemon from nurse joy and then dove when one of her Pokeballs started falling. He then heard the boy that nurse joy referred to as famous speak to him.

"Oh mon ami. You do not need to apologize for having an accent." Mac noticed he was pushing his accent as well, but he couldn't identify the origin. "I have one too and everything worked out fine for me. Besides, some people find people with accents sexy." The guy then winked and blew Mac a kiss.

"Uuuuuhhhhh......" Mac had no idea what to do or say. He had never been confronted with something like this before. All he could muster to say "Thanks... And I'm not gay." With a nervous laugh.

Then another boy that seemed to be of the group waved at Mac, and He was relived to talk to someone else.

"Hey how's it going?" Mac said as he stuck out his hand for a friendly introduction. "I'm Keith McArthur but everyone calls me Mac." The boy introduced himself as Rodrigo Fuentes. "Nice to meet to ya man." Mac said.

Mac and Rodrigo finished their conversation (whatever it may have been) and Mac turned and saw Mace was with her newly caught Pokemon. She heard her call it Lenore. "Lenore is a good name! So your name is Mace too? That's going to be confusing haha. But my Mace seems to like you, and if he likes you, then you must be alright." Mac said with a friendly smile. He liked having friends, so when he got the chance to make some new ones, he took it.

Last edited:

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Joseph Hildebrand
Viridian PokeCentre

Joseph continued to stare at his new Pidgey, the bird happily chirping to Chrys, the Treecko trying her best to sit on its head. Heavily sighing, this wasn't what he wanted, Joseph pulled out his pokedex to try and find out at least what gender the Pidgey was. A couple of button presses later, it was revealed that it was a he.

"Little dude, I don't know what I am going to do with you," he said, "But until I figure it out, I'm going to give you a name. How about Talon?"

The bird cooed at the name, Joseph taking it as a sign that Talon liked his new name. It was then that Joseph realised that a number of the people that had been in the lab had made their way into the Centre. Deciding that he probably should social to the people he was more than likely going to be seeing quite often and/or adventuring with, Joseph walked over to the group that had formed and saw a young man with a Pikachu.

"Hey there, you're one of the people who started their journey today, aren't you?" he said, offering out his hand. "The name's Joseph, Joseph Hildebrand, I started this morning as well."

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Legna James Krad
Pokemon: Aron, Edge(Spearow)
Viridan City Pokecenter

"Uuuuuhhhhh...... Thanks... And I'm not gay." Mac said With a nervous laugh after a rather high class looking boy complimented his accent flirtatiously.

To which, Legna made a quick snicker, turned his head and looked into his bag to avoid any confrontation, "Mac, might be a Kalosian thing, anyways, Mace, and Andre was it? I apologize for not stopping to introduce myself on route one, my team was pretty strained by some Spearow attacks, that's where I got my second partner," Legna said as he zipped his bag up. "Anyways, the name is Legna, nice to meet you all." he continued with his fake accent. If he was indeed coming on to Mac, I really hope that he doesn't try that on me.

'A, Aro' Aron whimpered as he tugged on Legna's pant leg, signaling that he was getting anxious, when then Legna got down on one knee and looked the little Pokemon in the eyes,"You're a big boy now buddy, I know you are scared, and don't worry, I am too, but we can do this, together, alright, how about we give everyone a chance to see how they are? How about this, we ask someone to a battle?" He whispered, trying not to cause a scene with the Aron, Aron slightly whimpering shook his head positively, "Alrighty Roro, lets get ourselves a battle." Legna responded with a smile.

However, to thier surprise, it had appeared that four of the group members had started setting up for a double battle, "Well buddy, lets take a seat and check out our competition shall we?" Legna then looked down at Edge's pokeball I wonder if I can try and restrain her without scaring her too much... He thought opening the pokeball into his lap, letting the Spearow out, to which he quickly put his hand over her head to calm her. 'Rowwwwwwwwww' it cooed, thinking it was night time, "Edge," Legna started has he started petting her back calmly, "It's alright Edge," Legna then closed his eyes and uncovered her head, hoping that she would at least be calm about being out this time, and he was wrong, she perched herself up on Legna's shoulder and looked around, and then flew off. "God dang it..." Legna muttered under his breath as he caught her just in time before he had to repeat the earlier scenario, Legna then returned her to her Pokeball and sat back down with Aron to view the upcoming fight.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=----------------~*~----------------=
Zachary Lascelles
Pokemon: Sneasel (Faust), Spinarak (Tira)
Affected RP'ers:
Cobalt, Mon, Top-Chan​

"She is doing well, I suppose." Andre replied to Zachs question. "She helped me capture my first Pokemon." It seemed like every one of the new trainers had captured a new Pokemon so far on their journey, himself included. "How about we have a double battle!" he then said after the cute girl joined the two of them, looksing somewhat starstruck. It wasn't too difficult to understand that she was utterly facinated by Andre, as were most of the other trainers. "We both choose a partner, and the four of us battle together! It is a good idea, non?" andre continued enthusiastically as he yanked the poor girls arm. "I have already chosen my partner. he proudly proclaimed. A double Battle wasn't a bad idea. Allthough Zach had a lot of experience as a Pokemon trainer already and had won a lot of battles before, he hadn't tried out doubles before. It would be a nice oppurtunity to check how Tira would mnage in a fight.

He was about to open his mouth to answer when he was interrupted. “Would you care if I joined you? Unless you would rather someone else be you partner.” a rather tall and attractive guy came over to them after hearing their conversation. It was obvious he had a sense of style. He seemed eager, though he was pretty casual about it. Zach eyed him from head to toe before talking in his usual, slightly too unfriendly tone. "I guess you'll do". This was a fine oppurtunity to test Tiras abilities, as Zach already knew that Faust was strong, and could probably have won over the inexperienced Cleffa, despite her Type-Advantage. the Fennekin was another story. Allthough Faust had defeated Fire-types before, they usually prived to be difficult. that being said, Fennekin is strong against Tira too..

To seal the deal, he turned to Andre and the girl before yanking the guy in the arm in a similar fashion to what Andre did. "Then I'll team up with... This guy!" he said.

Last edited:

The top co-ordinator

The Kalos Queen
Alyssa Bogard
Pokemon: Elle (Fennekin), Peter (Poliwag)
Affected RPers: Monster Guy, Schade, Cobalt XIV

"She is doing well, I suppose." Andre replied. "She helped me capture my first Pokemon." Andre replied to Zachary, in regards to is Cleffa, Jolie. Alyssa was pleased to hear that Jolie had been competent in her battles, further proving Alyssa's opinion that cute Pokemon make the best partners as they can be gorgeous and strong... Just like her Fennekin, Elle!

"How about we have a double battle!" Andre exclaimed, surprising Alyssa as he faced Zachary, smiling brightly. "We both choose a partner, and the four of us battle together! It is a good idea, non?" He then went and took Alyssa by her arm, pulling her towards him, again startling the awe stricken Alyssa. "I have already chosen my partner." Andre stated, clearly referring to none other than Alyssa herself!

Smiling brightly, Alyssa stated "I'd love to be your partner in a double battle Andre!" glad to have been chosen as a partner, seemingly without a moments thought, especially by someone as amazing as Andre was. "Who do you think I should use Andre?" Alyssa asked, turning towards Andre as she spoke " I'm definitely more comfortable with Elle, but I did also just capture an adorable little Poliwag" Alyssa exclaimed, fawning over her two adorable little Pokemon, having a tough time deciding.

Before Andre had responded to Alyssa, Rodrigo approached the Kalosian trio, obviously having overheard the talk of a Double battle. "“Would you care if I joined you? Unless you would rather someone else be you partner.” He asked Zachary, who would be facing off against the team of Andre and Alyssa. "I guess you'll do" Zachary mumbled, not seeming too impressed, he appeared to be deliberating about something before turning back to face Andre and Alyssa, and yanked Rodrigo's arm, reflecting the way Alyssa had been chosen by Andre. "Then I'll team up with... This guy!" he said, clearly either not knowing Rodrigo's name or not caring enough to remember.

"So it's decided then!" Alyssa exclaimed, overjoyed to have her first official Pokemon battle, especialy as part of a pair with Andre. "As soon as our Pokemon are healed up and we can get an official or a judge for the match, we can head on over to the Pokemon Center's battlefield!" before turning to Andre so that they could decide which Pokemon they would use and perhaps come up with a strategy.

Cobalt XIV

Rodrigo Fuentes
Pokemon Center, Viridian City
Pokemon: Larkspur the Budew, Columbus the Pidgey
Affected RPers: Monster Guy, Schade, The top co-ordinator

Zachary appraised Rodrigo with a keen eye, adding a chilly, “I guess you’ll do.”

Rodrigo raised an eyebrow and cocked his head, baffled by the pitiful reception. He hoped Zachary’s attitude was backed up by some modicum of skill. Zachary snatched Rodrigo by the arm, bringing him closer to him. Rodrigo gripped his hat, preventing it from falling to the floor.

“Then I’ll team up with…This guy!” he said.

“I hope that chip doesn’t bear too heavily on your shoulders, Zachary or do you prefer Zach?” Rodrigo asked, dishing back what Zachary served with a playful grin. “And, by the way, it’s Rodrigo.”

Rodrigo wasn’t too offended by his partner’s bitter words. He instead turned his attention to Alyssa, who happened to be chatting excitedly with Andre. She mentioned capturing a Poliwag, which would be easy pickings for Larkspur. He was mostly concerned with Elle. She would prove to be a nuisance. His only option at having a chance at winning would be to use Pidgey. This wouldn’t be so risky if it weren’t for the fact that Pidgey was completely green. A pep talk was in order.

Rodrigo pulled himself away from Zachary, not that it bothered him, but he instead grabbed his Pokeball and summoned Pidgey. The tiny bird appeared in a flash of light, cooing gently. Rodrigo bent down on a knee and looked Pidgey in the eye.

“It looks like you’re going to have your debut in battle in a bit Pidgey,” Rodrigo said kindly. Pidgey seemed uncertain of the idea. Rodrigo attempted to reassure it, “You have me to help you. Panicking is unnecessary. I believe you can do it. We simply have to wake up your potential.”

Pidgey inhaled deeply, stuck out its chest and nodded confidently. Rodrigo’s wry grin returned as he stood up again.

“Now, let’s review your stats…” he said. He reached into his back pocket and retrieved his Pokedex. He scanned Pidgey. The Pokedex revealed Pidgey’s gender, available moves, one of which was Air Cutter, and many other details. “Fascinating. Pidgey, how do you feel about the name Columbus?”

Pidgey flapped his wings excitedly. He flew up and landed on Rodrigo’s hat.

“My Pokemon are ready. There’s sure to be a judge around somewhere. If not one of the other trainers could help out," Rodrigo mentioned to Alyssa. “I guess that this marks our first proper battle as 'rivals'. After you, Andre. This was your idea after all.”

Rodrigo motioned to the door. His arm outstretched with his other hand in his pocket.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Andre Bellamy
Viridian City
Affected RPers: The top co-ordinator, Schade, Cobalt XIV

After the arrangements for the battle were made, the nurse came back with their Pokemon. "Here you go. Your Pokemon have been fully healed!" She said with a smile and a bow. "We hope to see you again." Andre knew she only said that last sentence to be polite, but it still sounded like she wanted their Pokemon to get hurt. He would have to see her again very soon after this battle was done. Andre thanked her, and took his Pokemon.

"I'd love to be your partner in a double battle Andre!" Alyssa said. Semmingly excited about the upcoming battle, and having a star such as himself as a partner. Which Andre only thought was rightly so. "Who do you think I should use Andre? I'm definitely more comfortable with Elle, but I did also just capture an adorable little Poliwag"

"I would suggest the Fennekin." Andre replied as he picked up Jolie into his arms. "I know that Zachary has a Sneasel, and she would have an advantage." Andre already decided that he was going to use Jolie. The whole point of starting this battle was to get her some battling experience so she could evolve. Besides, it's not like he had much variety. Both of his Pokemon were Fairy typed. While Jolie did have a type advantage against Zachary's Sneasel, the only Fairy type attacks she knew didn't deal direct damage. He picked up Rose's Luxury Ball, and sent out the Pokemon inside.

"Flabé!" The Flabébé sitting on a red rose exclaimed as she appeared on a flash of light, Although she was fully healed, and lived in a very comfortable Luxury Ball, she still didn't look happy.

"Bonjour mademoiselle Rose!" Andre greeted his newest Pokemon. "My name is Andre. I apologize for our encounter earlier. You have chosen a beautiful flower for yourself, and I just had to have you! I think the two of us could be wonderful friends!" He then picked up the small flower fairy up, and tried to put her behind his ear.

Rose got mad, and Vine Whipped Andre on his cheek before jumping off his head. She refused to be somebody's hair accessory. "Flabébé!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms.

Andre rubbed his cheek, and sighed as he returned the Flabébé to her ball. Figuring it probably was a good idea to use Jolie in this battle if this Flabébé was going to be so unpleasant. Meanwhile Jolie had a smirk on her face. She knew catching that thing was a bad idea.

“My Pokemon are ready. There’s sure to be a judge around somewhere. If not one of the other trainers could help out," Rodrigo mentioned to Alyssa. “I guess that this marks our first proper battle as 'rivals'. After you, Andre. This was your idea after all.” He then motioned to the door.

"Très bien! And I wish all of you good luck!" He said as he blew everyone a kiss before walking to the door, and holding it open for everyone else, then going out last.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Mace
V. City - Pokémon Center & Battlefield

Pokemon: Blue (Oddish), Lenore (Purrloin)

Mace, still holding Blue, stood up to face the other trainer better, “Hi Mac, yeah I go by my last name, Mace. I never much care for Lucile or Lucy. . . He seems like a smart Pokemon. His being steel type's got to be useful too, I've been thinking about what sort of types I want for my team. You know, it's supposed to be good to have balance, right? Steel wouldn’t be too bad, Grass and Steel are completely different, ooh, and Dark.” She glanced down at Lenore, who was licking her paw, with a disgruntled look on her face.

The group next to them seemed to be gearing up for a battle. Andre and Alyssa against Zach and Rodrigo. Well that should be interesting. Teams arranged, they started heading outside. Andre turned from the doorway to blow everyone a kiss, “Très bien! And I wish all of you good luck!”

Mace looked back at Mac, “Hey, you want to go watch their battle? We can learn a lot just from watching others battle.” She headed for the door, interested in seeing how this double battle panned out. She turned and looked back at the Purrloin, “Come on Lenore!”

“Purr,” grunted the cat, looking up at her. Then dropping down on all fours, slinked over to join her. As she joined Mace and Blue, Mace explained to her, “We're going to watch a battle. Pay attention to what the other pokemon do, okay? Try to think about how you'd dodge their attacks, and how you'd attack them.”

“Purrloin,” agreed Lenore, while Blue babbled, “Odd-Odd.”

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix
Pokemon: Pikachu, Hoothoot
Affected RPers: Peegee

Diego looked a bit nonplussed at seeing most people kinda ignore what he said. Well, they weren't ignoring him. They were busy with their own manners. He figure there was plenty of time to talk to everyone later on. He wanted to make some good friends as well as help them out. However, he did look back momentarily at the window and wondered if the others were okay. He didn't see them coming with them when he called out to them. He hoped everything was well. Diego then faced the group of trainers he asked how they were doing. They seem to be talking about a Pokemon Battle. He let them carry on with their conversaton before Pikachu poked him and pointed him to the attention who was talking to him.

"Hey there, you're one of the people who started their journey today, aren't you?" he said, offering out his hand. "The name's Joseph, Joseph Hildebrand, I started this morning as well."

Diego smiled and nodded before he shook Joseph's hand. "Yeah, I started today too. My name is Diego Vendrix. I'm a Move Tutor-in-Training," he said as he introduced himself to the man. From what he remembered and saw, he got a Treecko.

"What about you? What are you interested in? What do you hope to accomplish on the journey?" Diego asked politely. He was pretty happy that he got to meet another new friend today. "Oh and this is my partner, Pikachu," Diego said as Pikachu went on his shoulder and waved at the trainer. Diego stepped out of the way for a moment to let the trainers out for their Pokemon battle. He was seeing some of the other trainers that didn't start with him and his group nearby. He was wondering about his future team.

Last edited:

Cobalt XIV

Rodrigo Fuentes
Pokemon: Larkspur the Budew, Columbus the Pidgey
Affected RPers: Monster Guy, Schade, The top co-ordinator

Rodrigo couldn’t hear exactly what Andre and Alyssa were discussing, but it was more than likely related to strategy. Rodrigo’s brow furrowed. He should probably do the same. He would wait until they made it to the battlefield. The others retrieved their Pokémon from Nurse Joy. He watched as Andre was whipped in the face by a Flabébé. It was holding a rose, a unique trait. It didn’t seem to like being used as an accessory. That was rude and demoralizing, relegating a Pokémon to nothing more than a pretty object. Besides, Flabébé were known to be territorial when it came to their flowers.

Rodrigo exited through the door that Andre held open. He was a gentleman like himself. Andre wished them good luck.

“To you as well,” he said.

Rodrigo walked towards the field next to the Pokémon Center. Brilliantly colored flowers swayed as gentle breeze flowed through the city. The grass was well kept. Rodrigo wondered who tended it. Residents strolled by, but some of them lingered. It wasn’t unusual for new trainers eager for their first battle to have them in this field, something that was made obvious by the chalk perimeter that was etched around the area. Free entertainment broke up the mundanity for many of the residents.

Rodrigo would wait for everyone to join him in the field before taking his place at the end of the field farthest from the Pokémon Center.

“This will be our side. Andre and Alyssa, you take that side,” Rodrigo said. “We will do a simple double battle using one Pokémon each unless someone objects and would rather use two Pokémon. Otherwise, the victors will be the team with at least one Pokémon able to battle. Any questions?”

Years and years of learning the ins and outs of battling have seasoned Rodrigo to be able to conduct battles well enough. He wasn’t an expert, but he was well on his way to becoming one. He turned to Zachary to come up with a plan, allowing Alyssa and Andre to decide if they were fine with the rules.

“What Pokémon will you use? I’ll have to use Columbus here. My Budew, Larkspur, wouldn’t stand a chance against her Fennekin,” Rodrigo said enthusiastically. “I’m not worried about that Cleffa or Flabébé to be honest.”

Last edited: