• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Starters Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Flareon~

I just found the Blastoise pic:
AG92_279.jpg

It is very hard to find one, so enjoy it!

Charizard would most definatly win. Charizards flying type gives it the edge against Blazikens fighting. But Fly could be countered with SU.

Astinus

Ash_Pikachu said:
I just found the Blastoise pic:
AG92_279.jpg

It is very hard to find one, so enjoy it!

Whee! That be my Jimmy's Blastoise right there! *goes into fangirl state*

Er, you might want to try the Blastoise Kanto episode too. Or pictures of Gary's Blastoise. :/

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
OH yeah! I loved that episode! It was cool to see Wartortile evolve. Now if only Charmeleon evolved.......

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Blackness of Charizard= coolness.
Good idea for a topic.

Astinus

Best shiny? Charizard pwns j00.

I'm tired. Leave me alone!

Charizard for the win.

Torkoal

What? Exactly
Charizard of course! shiney Charizard is all scary and menacing and whatnot. Charizard all the way!

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Time for new topic remember co-owners you can post topics:
Which of the Kanto starters has the best emerald animation
No doubt about it definateley Venesaur i mean come on a Big huge leafy creature stoming the ground.
For Charizard i think they should of made him spit fire or something that would be wicked

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Hm....I'll have to agree with you on Venasaur. If they had fire coming from Charizard's mouth, that would be wicked awesome.....

Astinus

I can't answer the current topic. I haven't finished Emerald yet. I prefer to catch up to where I am in the game to where I am in my fic based on it.

Boy, do I need to get writting. ^^;

Astinus

*Mind Reader* said:
Hey Hanako Tabris you can always check out serebii.net pokedex but im guessing you dont want to spoil the the surprise

Nope. That's why I'm also avoiding the new D/P Pokémon as best I can. I love finding things out for my own.

Unfortunately, I have also lost my Emerald and FireRed games. That's what I get for playing BoF.

My goodness... I haven't even seen the Yellow sprites. I'm so behind the times... ;-;

Best Emerald animation I'd say Venasaur. Charizard needs to spew fire and Blastoise waits too long to move

Arena Tycoon Slaking

This threads dying we need a new topic
Overall coolest starter
this is it whos the best and why. Youve probably all answered this but here it goes again mine is now charizard i think his coolness has finally rubbed off on me its just his instant coolness of a fire dragon thats super strong

Astinus

Best of the best? In terms of my favorite...Charizard. My little Chibi Char, the fact that Charizard's shiney is the best, Fire-types pwn, teal wings... on and on and on...

H

Huroking

may i join?i am in love with kanto and their starters,especially Charizard.It's the best!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.