• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Starters Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Approved by Psi Umbreon

Since the other one just died i decided to remake it and please dont let this one die

Welcome To the Kanto Starters Fan club where it is the place to talk anything about Kato starters

Rules:
1) All SPPf rules
2) Do not go off topic
3) No Bashing at all
4) NO swearing or cursing ever
5) No fighting, please ever
6) Me or any Co-Owner is allowed to ban you, if you break any of our rules 3 times
7) Do NOT bash/flame others opinions; and respect other users
8) No double/triple/whatever! posts. We have an edit button
9) If you're banned, don't complain. If you got banned only once or twice, you still can come back
10)And any Co-owners can let you join
11)and most importantly Have Fun

I'm going to have 3 co owners and then we can start some topics

Members list

Owner: *Mind Reader
Co-Owner: Hanako Tabris
Co-Owner: Akamaru
Co-Owner: Shippo
Member: Pharoahguy530
Member: Torkoal
Member: Satoshis Lover
Member: Ash Pikachu
Member: MUDKIP1521
Member: Squirtleking
Member: Saki
Member: Huroking

Have fun everybody:D

Last edited:

Astinus

Woot for Kanto starters. They are my favorite collection from all the regions.

Glad to see you got this approved.

Astinus

Yeah, I'll join. And I'll be a co-owner. I'm very competent, and I work hard. Thanks for adding me.

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
I want to join! I love Charmander like there's no tommorrow!

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
hey can i join, i love charmander, especially since it evolves into the cool charzard!

Astinus

Welcome to you both! Great to see this club get some members! Keep posting guys!

Looks like Charmander is the more popular of the three. It's my favorite too out of them all. I mean, just look at my avatar.

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
ill join and co-own BECAUSE BULBASAUR IS THE BEST

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Ya hoo! Too late to be a co-owner eh? So, for a topic......
Which starter do you think should reappear in the next pokemon RPG?
All three. But if only one i'd choose Charmander.

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Which starter do you think should reappear in the next pokemon RPG?
yeah definateley charmander but they should make when it evolves into charizard they should change his type to fire/dragon

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
I agree to. Or if they could put three types, make him fire, flying, dragon. Even though it would make him a little weaker.

Arena Tycoon Slaking

If they put Blastoise back in for some strange reason i want him to be Water/rock To give Him Higher Def and Sp.Def its just a thought though. Venesaur seems perfect the way he is right now can't find anyway to change him other than giving a bit of bug moves into him

Astinus

Put all three in! But definetly Charmander... I just love Charizard...

And if Charizard was Fire/Flying/Dragon type then that would make it 4x weak to Ice, but the Fire attacks it would have could fix that...

Status
Not open for further replies.