• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kanto Travels

Ace of Shades

The members of each group are competing against each other and then the last person standing in each group goes to the finals. So yes 8 people get eliminated before the finals.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Actually, you set up the episode on the 8th, if you look at the top of each post, it says when it was made, if it hadn't been two days yet, it would say the episode started yesterday, not on the 8th.

Devil's Apprentice

~Orian Adventures~
Well, you did say that if he didn't get it in in time that he would lose the round, remember? If he's online, pm him and tell him he has to do it now. If he's offline, I think it's only fair that he gets disqualified. 48 Hours is a long time, remember, and if he can't do it in that time, but has time to say he'll do it later? :|

Ace of Shades

Group 1~
;098;+1
;034;-1
;001;-1

Group2~
;092;-2
;081;+1
;123;-1

Group 3~
;136;+1
;135;-2
;134;-1

Group 4~
;132;+1
;004;-2
;097;-1

here are the points everyone I will do rorute 1 in a moment.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Yay, of my group, I got most points! *Cheers* Go Allder, Go Allder! Go Allder!
Edit: THIS ALSO FILLER!

Last edited:

Ace of Shades

;105; So everyone good job on doin' better than those under acheivers *points at under acheivers*

;092;, ;135;, and ;004;: *Stare blanky at Damien*

;105; Anyway try to be more careful next time. Like Allder you got me sued by Blue's lawyer and da lassie from group tree Red is suein' me for the burnin' of his house!

;136; I'm not a girl!!! *Shoots flames at Damien*

;105; *Picks up Solar to block the fire*

;001; Not my bulb! *whacks Damien with Vine Whip*

;105; *Drops Solar and gets hit by flames* Alrighty then! Let's get goin' then. *As he steps onto Route 1 ets attacked by 12 Pidgeys and 12 Rattatas* Ah!!!!!!! Each o you take a Pidgey and a rattata!!

So yeah Pm me soon and feel free to rp just not too much.

lawmaster

What is that?
Like whoiswho said pointing out what actually happened would make it better because that shows us what we did wrong and stuff if you just say blues sued you alder and thats all well the rest of us wonder what happend to us and stuff.

winder222

Weilder of the Aura
Sorry for being late first and an orthodontist visit then a long trip to a office but I come home too late to finish sorry ShadeAce.