• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Karl Pilkington

Rezzo

Occasionally
Karl Pilkington is genius. He's a man discovered by Ricky Gervais, and may just be the most unintentionally funny person to have ever been born. He's a sort of person who thinks of the world in a hilarious way.

Karl started off life in The Ricky Gervais Show. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant would often ask him to comment on small things in the studio, and before you knew it, they're interviewing him on a regular basis in a podcast series.

Karl, then in this series would be asked a bunch of questions from Ricky, Steve, and fans, and usually give completely odd answers to everything being asked. his tendency to overthink things has been a common occurrence as well. Ricky also has a common theme where he mocks his appearance; calling him a "round headed idiot" for example.

In recent years, Karl has appeared on a TV series called "An Idiot Abroad". In this show he was sent around the world on various holidays and made to carry out various tasks. these holidays were people's top 100 places to visit before they die. However Karl didn't particularly enjoy much of any of these holidays and always ended up complaining about everything.

If you're curious as to who on Earth I'm talking about, check out the following:

The Ricky Gervais Show - Karl talking about dolphins... with guns. (Might be NSFW because there's a bit of swearing content)

The funniest thing is that none of this is staged and he's actually speaking about things from the top of his head. Discuss The Ricky Gervais Shows, Podcasts, An Idiot Abroad, anything to do with Karl Pilkington. Go!

D

Deleted member 300066

The wise man that warned us never to eat more than 7 bannanas.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Karl Pilkington is genius.

heehee

I loved the show An Idiot Abroad, never missed a single episode! From the recent series, my favourite part was probably when he was at the really old Bungee jump place. He was quite brave to even go on that thing, but he didn't even jump his own height... lol!

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
I think he just sees the world like most northern blokes, nothing extraordinary. I've only seen a few things with him, but a lot of it I found myself thinking yeah, that makes sense.
The only thing that annoys me is Ricky Gervais and Stephan Merchant and their annoying laughs trying to bait him and make out he's an idiot when he isn't, he just tells things as it is.