• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katatakat's Chao Hut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katatakat

Drama Llama. ღ
Howcome my chaos aren't in progress and the ones who just ordered are. This is real bad service. If I would rate you now it would be a 3/10.

Did you ever think that maybe it has something to do with the fact that the person whom's chaos I have just completed requested them the day before you? I do my requests in order so you can either be patient and wait your turn or find someone else to make them for you.

BlazingCold

AARH! I'm so dumb :(

Katatakat

Drama Llama. ღ
I would like a licking icon if im not too late!!!
Pokemon:Victini
Shiny:no
others:I want it to have a blue V thing on his head and a very light blue shade on the rest of his body if you can
Thanks!!!

EDIT: the V thing on his head is the V up on top if your wondering (didnt help huh...)

In progress. :)

wolftamer

disappeared
I hope that I can still place an order... ^^'

Chao order form
Pokemon: Banette
Sitting, standing, or laying: Standing
Shiny?: No thank you.
Others: Can you make it look a bit cheeky?

Thanks for your time!

Golden Jet

Dark Tamer
Pokemon:jolteon
Sitting, standing, or laying:standing
Shiny?:yes plz
Others: can you make him use thunderblt?

thanks and how many can you order?

you have skipped me

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Pokemon:mudkip
Shiny?:no
Background color: Light blue

Lick Da screen mudkip :p

Th3Rookie

Rattatster
Fusion order form
Pokemon 1(dominant) - shiny?:Sandshrew
Pokemon 2 - shiny?:Rattata
Specific body parts to use (Optional - if left blank I'll just use whatever looks best):

Golden Jet

Dark Tamer
as in him facing right and a thunder bolt go down or something. ( a chao battle)

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Status
Not open for further replies.