• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

MisterM

That's what she said
I'm surprised nobody made a thread yet about this manga. Anyway...

For those who don't know what it is about, here is the general story :

Tsuna is having difficulties at school, so his mom hires a home tutor, called Reborn, to help him. But it turns out Reborn wants Tsuna to become the next Vongola boss, the Vongola family being the most powerful mafia family in the world...

So here is the plot! Personnally, I really enjoy this manga, there are always new characters and every main one is well developped IMO. So far, Tsuna's 'family' has had very great moments, both as a group and individually.

Now for what's going on right now :

About this Arcobaleno showdown, I know it's still the beginning of the arc, but there are still so many questions I'd like the answer and can't wait to have it lol! But, the most important thing for me is this :

Reborn - Representatives : Tsuna & Co + Dino
Marmon/Viper - Representatives : Varia
Verde - Representatives : Mukuro & Co
Luce - Representatives : Byakuran & Co + the blond bodyguard I forgot the name :p
Colonello - Outside Advisors (Lal Mirch, Basil, Oregano, Tsuna's dad Iemitsu)
Skull - Simon (well, just Enma for now...)
Fon - ???

This is my main question : who do you think will be Fon's representative? I don't think the writers will just create a new character and/or family just for Fon to have someone, I think a former character/family will come back on his side but who?

Anyway, I hope you guys can help this thread keep going ;)

MisterM

That's what she said
I'll help you keep this alive since I'm a huge. There used to be a thread but the problem was that nobody posted in the thread after a couple of days.

Its good to know that you are up to the latest chapter.

Which character is your favorite?

Tsuna is my favorite but Yamamoto is pretty awesome as well.

Yay 1 other fan \O/ Yeah, I discovered this manga a couple of months ago but it was so interesting that I went through all the chapters in so little time! I also watched the entire anime. It's a shame they didn't carry on after the Future Arc, it's the first time I've watched an anime that follows so well the manga!

About the characters, I have several favs depending on their 'nature' let's say :

- Among the Arcobaleno, Reborn is very bad*ss but Marmon is cool, I really enjoyed his battle against Chrome/Mukuro

- Among the Vongola, Tsuna is OK I guess but sometimes I feel he's REALLY overpowered, and those level ups always occur at the perfect moment : against Xanxus, against Byakuran... It's cool that he gets some development but it just annoys me. I prefer Yamamoto and Hibari (the battle against Adele [I think it's her name, the Simon ice lady] was great IMO. Of course, Lambo is funny as hell!

- Among the villains, Future Xanxus. 'Nuff said.

Who do you think will be the last representative for Fon?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hibari, his son...*Shot*

MisterM

That's what she said
Hibari, his son...*Shot*

'Hibari, I am your father...'

'NOOOOOOOOO!'

Sorry, had to do it. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Now that I think about it, we have not seen many family members of the main characters (like REAL family not mafia one) : Gokudera's sister, Yamamoto's dad, Tsuna's mom and dad... But the few one that were introduced had a very important part in the story : Bianchi as the Scorpion lady IIRC, Yamamoto's dad is the one who taught him kendo, Tsuna's dad as an external advisor...

I wonder if we'll get to see other relatives of the main cast!

BlueDragonfangirl

Well, I liked the anime and kind of wish it didn't end. Wasn't there a rumor that it'd return? This manga is always very high on the charts, means its doing very good in Japan. Yes, Tsuna was my favorite character too.

MisterM

That's what she said
Actually, I heard that they might end the series with this arc! So the Arcobaleno Arc might be the final one... Maybe if Reborn goes back to his former self, they actually don't need to pursue the story further? Since the Arcobaleno curse was at the center of the series from the beginning along with Tsuna's development as a mafia boss...

But yeah I hope the anime will return, but I haven't heard anything about it so far. BTW, does anyone know when next chapter will be out? Apparently there's no KHR out this week

lolipiece

Staff member
There is a KHR this week. Why it hasn't been released yet, I don't know.

lolipiece

Staff member
Low fanbase, at least lower than Bleach/Naruto/Wan-Pisu.

Wan-Pisu? Seriously, Elekible?

Alright, it's out.

This chapter felt incredibly short for some reason...

It's nice to see Reborn and Colonello compete with each other like in Colonello's debut...

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Wan-Pisu? Seriously, Elekible?

Alright, it's out.

This chapter felt incredibly short for some reason...

It's nice to see Reborn and Colonello compete with each other like in Colonello's debut...

ReallY? person I've never heard of…..?

Nice to see the current Byakuran and whether his development will lead down a path of righteousness or evil again.

Also, how does he have power in this age? Were not all his incarnations across the dimensions rendered powerless by the destruction/sealing of the Mare rings by the Arcobaleno?

MisterM

That's what she said
Well, I just read the last chapter and as you said, lolipiece, it felt incredibly short but at the same time, I have a feeling it has all it needed. Maybe we'll get to see Tsuna VS Iemitsu? I wonder what kind of power the father has... Maybe he also carries a Sky attribute? Basil, we kinda already have seen his powers but I'm eager to see him fight again. As for Oregano and Tameryuku, they could also be some fierce rivals!

About Byakuran, well I don't know what to think really because he always has this look which says 'I might be kind but inside I wanna stab you to death'. But Tsuna seems to have sensed a different aura from him, a 'kinder' aura apparently so who knows?

I have some hypothesis for the future :

- The messenger actually forgot to mention a rule which is very important and will turn the tables at a crucial moment (maybe something about members of a team being disqualified or whatever... Going to the mafia prison maybe?)

- Tsuna will fight against Iemitsu even though the latter will ask him to make an alliance. Tsuna will refuse because he still can't forgive his dad for letting his mom alone, etc. I think this would be great and would also be some nice development for Tsuna.

How do you guys think the situation will turn out?

@Crimsonash310 : Yeah,, me too I wanna see the bad*ss older version of Tsuna as Vongola X and I'm sure we'll get to see it at the end of the series. At least, we already had a glimpse of what the family will look like besides Tsuna, 'cause we see them all at the end of the Future Arc, after they have been 'awakened'.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Well, I just read the last chapter and as you said, lolipiece, it felt incredibly short but at the same time, I have a feeling it has all it needed. Maybe we'll get to see Tsuna VS Iemitsu? I wonder what kind of power the father has... Maybe he also carries a Sky attribute? Basil, we kinda already have seen his powers but I'm eager to see him fight again. As for Oregano and Tameryuku, they could also be some fierce rivals!

About Byakuran, well I don't know what to think really because he always has this look which says 'I might be kind but inside I wanna stab you to death'. But Tsuna seems to have sensed a different aura from him, a 'kinder' aura apparently so who knows?

I have some hypothesis for the future :

- The messenger actually forgot to mention a rule which is very important and will turn the tables at a crucial moment (maybe something about members of a team being disqualified or whatever... Going to the mafia prison maybe?)

- Tsuna will fight against Iemitsu even though the latter will ask him to make an alliance. Tsuna will refuse because he still can't forgive his dad for letting his mom alone, etc. I think this would be great and would also be some nice development for Tsuna.

How do you guys think the situation will turn out?

@Crimsonash310 : Yeah,, me too I wanna see the bad*ss older version of Tsuna as Vongola X and I'm sure we'll get to see it at the end of the series. At least, we already had a glimpse of what the family will look like besides Tsuna, 'cause we see them all at the end of the Future Arc, after they have been 'awakened'.

Tsuna has ENOUGH rivals, too many to count.

All the Varia, Shimon school transfers, Basil, Byakuran's crew………so on so on.

MisterM

That's what she said
Well, Basil is not a rival as per say Mukuro or Xanxus, both wanting to take down Tsuna! For the Shimon school transfers, they're not rivals anymore since the end of last arc... The only real rivals Tsuna has right now IMO are : Varia (mostly Xanxus, since the other members seem to have a rivalry each with a member of Vongola), Mukuro, Byakuran (to some extent since we still can't tell if he's a rival or if he has actually turned good)

And when I talked about Iemitsu and his crew, I might have used the wrong word, I didn't mean rival but more 'battle opponent' inasmuch as Iemitsu will finally be able to show his strength and power, and him having to fight Tsuna can be a good opportunity to showcase this AND give Tsuna more character development.

lolipiece

Staff member
You know, considering that Gamma has Colulu and Widget with him...

Is anyone else hoping that Alfin, Scuderia, Bester, Mink, Zamza, Kuu, and Alo return as well?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
You know, considering that Gamma has Colulu and Widget with him...

Is anyone else hoping that Alfin, Scuderia, Bester, Mink, Zamza, Kuu, and Alo return as well?

Is it wrong that I didn't remember them at all? lol All those box animals will probably again for sure in a powered up form or maybe not.

TYL Tsuna is the one person I really want to see out of the manga.

lolipiece

Staff member
Newest chapter is out.

Apparently I was right! Seems the Verde has made new Box Animals.

Basil has a new HDW form, but since he's about as important as Shamal, who cares?

MisterM

That's what she said
Wow, things are getting serious! I really enjoy it when the author tries and shows what everybody's up to, it let us be up-to-date which is nice! Anyway, apparently next chapter the battle will begin I wonder who will fight first. I know all seven teams can fight against each other at once but with all those alliances stuff, maybe we'll get some kind of organization in this mess.