• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Next week, No-good son vs No-good dad!

I can smell the manliness!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The only aspect that saves this arc from being another typical Reborn battle competition arc is the battle Royale Aspect.

I do look forward to enjoying more than one party battling in more than one location with more than 2 participants battling at once.

MisterM

That's what she said
OMg that is awesome! I was looking for this battle to happen for so long and there we have it? Sweeeet... I thought it would take place way later down the road though

Iemitsu's look in the last page was just epic, we know he's here for serious business. I wonder if his flames are somewhat related to the oil company he's supposedly working for. I say that because he seems to never leave his shovel, maybe it's part of its techniques and he uses it as a weapon?

Also Enma VS Varia looks good, I just hope Enma's family will come and rescue him and thus officially enter the Battle Royale

Simia

Gengeon
I am so looking forward to this arc and hope there are some epic scenes. Personally I dont think iemitsu will go easy on Tsuna. He wants Collonello to regain his real form as much as Tsuna wants reborns? XD

Enma is done for if he stays alone and I wonder who will be Fons fightee. Fon is my fav Arcobaleno and I hope he teams up with my fav character which would be Hibari.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Seems Tsuna's dad is stronger.

And he is holding back. He could have took Tsuna out of the battle Royale if he went all out against him.

Simia

Gengeon
Yea Tsuna was like instant killed. But still I think his dad was a tiny bit overpowered there...taking Tsunas strongest hits to face and stomach and not even react....well...then I wonder how strong the 9ths guardians are.

And so glad to see Fon and Hibari xDD

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Yea Tsuna was like instant killed. But still I think his dad was a tiny bit overpowered there...taking Tsunas strongest hits to face and stomach and not even react....well...then I wonder how strong the 9ths guardians are.

And so glad to see Fon and Hibari xDD

It is ridiculous that all the training and power0ups Tsuna has received, and he still cannot fight evenly vs Tsuna-papa.

Also, Fon/Hibari Team up, pre-dict-ABLE, saw that coming a mile away.

Simia

Gengeon
Well not ridiculous that he can't fight on par...but it sure is weird that he can't even inflict a scratch..

So what? They are the best team ever >.>

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Well not ridiculous that he can't fight on par...but it sure is weird that he can't even inflict a scratch..

So what? They are the best team ever >.>

Unless Hibari recruits Adelheid, he is going to have trouble fending off the larger teams — Colonello/CEDEF, Tsuna/Guardians/Dino, Mammon/VARIA.

Tsuna might be subconciously holding back?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Wow this week's chapter was pretty damn awesome. Iemitsu OHKOed Tsuna which was pretty awesome.

I'm sure Tsuna was holding back and he simply wasn't ready for the battle. There is also the required powerup each arc so I expect another Flame powerup. Not weapon wise but Flame or personality training.

Tsuna needs to grow a bit of a back bone.

Anyways Enma vs all of Varia is gonna be crazy especially if his Guardians come in to crash the party.

Hibari vs Tsuna's Guardians is gonna be awesome as well.

MisterM

That's what she said
This chapter sure was epic. Tsuna VS Iemitsu was short but I think they'll have some kind of rematch later on, with Tsuna having grown up and stuff. I think Tsuna was the one holding back, he didn't released his full power IMO.

Enma is in so much trouble against those Varia boxes, it's ridiculous! I hope the rest of the Shimon family will come and rescue him.

Also Fon & Hibari FTW! This was kinda expected but this last page was just awesome in terms of image and drawing. I wonder if Byakuran had an opponent, and if so who can it be? Byakuran VS Mukuro seems like an epic battle, don't you think?

lolipiece

Staff member
Yay. Mink, Alo, Kuu, and the unimportant Manta Ray are back!

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
And they finally reveal who Fon's representative is. When you think about it it does make sense to some extent but you wonder why this is the case since he doesn't go out of his way for things like this

lolipiece

Staff member
*Reads newest chapter*

I NEED NEW PANTS RIGHT NOW.

Dammit, Ryohei. Getting eliminated that fast?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
*Reads newest chapter*

I NEED NEW PANTS RIGHT NOW.

Dammit, Ryohei. Getting eliminated that fast?

Well its because Hibari went for the watch right away so its not like Ryohei lost for real. I wonder if Fon will add other members to Hibari's dislike lol. I do love Hibari's logic and I eagerly await Tsuna vs Hibari in the near future.

Besides that, Enma vs Varia was amazing this week. I loved how much of a backbone Enma has in dying will form.

Also SKULL is back to adult form with 49 seconds left on the clock for the battle. Apparently an Arcobaleno gets 3 mins off the curse for the battle by asking for the present, which is rather interesting.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Varia will be owned regardless of how much Skull sucks compared to the other Arcobalenos.

The Japanese strength and favorite poll is to my liking. Tsuna and Hibari are at the top, with Tsuna as the strongest and 2 most favorite vs Hibari who is the #1 favorite and 2nd strongest.

Simia

Gengeon
This...was awesome....I woot for Skull right now despite of how much I hated him earlier. If he owns I have a new fav xDD

Also Hibari pwning as much as expected although I didn't expect him to go for the watch but to bite all three of them to death at the same time.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
However inferior Skull may be to Reborn, he can still wipe the floor with Varia, by virtue of him being an Arcobaleno.

Ryohei out so soon sucks, but I'm sure it all serves a purpose.

It also seemed like Adelheid might be dragged into Enma's battlesite.

gaarasword

a pi trainer
The new chapter was very cool especially the present being a temporary removal of the curse to allow the Arcobaleno to fight.