• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
This...was the funniest thing I've read all week.

FRUITY STYLE!

MisterM

That's what she said
This...was the funniest thing I've read all week.

FRUITY STYLE!

Yeah, it was amazing! I think KHR is one of the rare manga where villainous teams also have their own share of spotlight during which they're as funny as the main characters, this si something I really like about it.

Also, Dino as an English teacher was kinda random but funny as well, it seems like everybody is gathering at Naminori to pursue this battle royale.

Luce's prediction ended this chapter with a nice twist : 2 teams already eliminated during next battle? I'm guessing it'll be Fon and Luce, with Fon trying to protect himself by regaining its adult form, but still losing (to Varia maybe).

Hibari would be defeated and decide to join Tsuna in order to still be able to fight and thus get revenge... Well, this sounds good in my head at least :D

What do you guys think?

lolipiece

Staff member
This week, Tsuna + Byakuran team up!

Next match will be glorious!

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
So Tsuna and Byakuran team up, what a funny situation.

Considering Tsuna obliterated Byakuran in the future timeline with an X Burner.

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing which 2 teams are taken out. Also I hope Tsuna fights almost every single Boss watch owners. Tsuna vs Xanxus again along with Hibari is something I look forward to.

Or Xanxus vs Hibari which never happened last time.

MisterM

That's what she said
Hmmm... What Byakuran says at the end of the chapter is quite intriguing, it's almost like he's hiding something. I wonder if there'll be a case of betrayal from Byakuran (maybe leading to Byakuran VS Gamma)

Since Tsuna and Byakuran are fighting in the skies, it really limits the possibility for them when it comes to who they'll fight*. I wouldn't mind Tsuna & Byakuran VS Xanxus & Mukuro though, this is bound to be epic don't you think?

As for the other participants, well I hope we'll get to see Basil and Iemitsu in action. Dino VS Hibari is also a nice possibility (since they almost promised each other they'd fight)

lolipiece

Staff member
So much for alliances, eh?

Oh well, looks like Colonello may be finishing off at least one team.

MisterM

That's what she said
I wonder if Reborn knows about the temporary curse removal? I mean, the hat guy didn't come to see them and tell them about it IIRC. Maybe Colonello will tell him about it.

Besides, I thought Colonello's and Reborn's team made an alliance, how come Colonello is still targeting Tsuna's watch boss? Eh, seems like this representative battle made it clear who was reliable and who was not.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I wonder if Reborn knows about the temporary curse removal? I mean, the hat guy didn't come to see them and tell them about it IIRC. Maybe Colonello will tell him about it.

Besides, I thought Colonello's and Reborn's team made an alliance, how come Colonello is still targeting Tsuna's watch boss? Eh, seems like this representative battle made it clear who was reliable and who was not.

Colonello' best interest is to keep the 'present' a secret if everyone was not informed.

lolipiece

Staff member
Maximum Rifle doesn't have the same kind of ring as Maximum Burst...

Well, so much for that alliance!

MisterM

That's what she said
Damn, Iemitsu IS going all-out against his son! This ought to be interesting, even though Colonello's victory is kinda cheap IMO, he just stands kilometers away from the battlefield and shoots at long-range.

Hibari meeting with Varia seems interesting, on the other hand, but I wonder what this promise between him and Fon is about. It seems like the author is really trying to put some kind of emphasize on it. Also, if the Varia is where Dino is supposed to be, does this mean Dino has already been defeated? Or has he escaped? Or maybe he was already out in the battlefield before Varia arrived...

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
All the build-up, but WHICH 2 teams are being annihilated? Team Verde? Mammon/Colonello/Reborn/Uni/Skull/Fon? Let's get it moving Reborn author.

lolipiece

Staff member
Read the mangastream translation, guys. They don't suck.

Yes, the Gauntlets are back.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Oh snap Tsuna is gonna be pissed at his dad. Team Uni is out for sure as there is no way that Byakuran's boss watch survived. So that leaves 3 teams in danger. Fon's, Verde's, Reborn's, and Mammon's team all have to avoid losing their boss watches.

Team Verde should retreat after getting injured so much. I predict that Collonello will end up losing thanks to Tsuna. It is a bit early but having Tsuna defeat his dad wouldn't be bad.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Oh snap Tsuna is gonna be pissed at his dad. Team Uni is out for sure as there is no way that Byakuran's boss watch survived. So that leaves 3 teams in danger. Fon's, Verde's, Reborn's, and Mammon's team all have to avoid losing their boss watches.

Team Verde should retreat after getting injured so much. I predict that Collonello will end up losing thanks to Tsuna. It is a bit early but having Tsuna defeat his dad wouldn't be bad.

MY guess is the other team will be Team Fon or Team Colonello.

Hibari may lose, cause he is biting off more than he can chew, Colonello, because of plot—hax.

MisterM

That's what she said
Holy s**t! Bad*** Reborn is bad***!
Tsuna facing Iemitsu? Oh yeah!
Flan without a stupid overwhelming hat? Yes, please
But Reborn in uncursed mode? OMG, that is the definition of awesomeness!

Next chapter should be epic, with the elimination of a second team. I wonder which one though : Hibari's while facing Varia? This is a possibility. Iemitsu by the hands of Reborn? I wouldn't mind it but in this case, Tsuna wouldn't have been able to surpass his dad, so I really don't know.