• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katiekittens Banners.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sorry! Requests closed until I finish the current lot. Shouldn't take long... Just letting you all know. :)

Ok, I decided to open up my banners to the public. Examples of my work? Here they are:

Phoenixbannercop2.png

Bannertemplatecopy3.jpg

Skitty.png

Skitty2.png

TheRisingStorm.png

I can also make animated banners, an example is the banner below. I would have put it in my sig, but I already have too many banners.

WatersDeep.gif

If you want a banner, fill out the following form:

Text: What should it say?
Theme: What should the background be?
Add ons: Do you want any other pictures blended in?
Animation: Should it be animated? If so, what should be animated? How?
Other: Anything else you want on it.

That is a rough sheet of what you should put. Please bare in mind that animations take a lot longer to create than normal banners. :)

Banners I have completed for other people...

1. Mimori's.
2. Shadow Fortes
3. Jojo's
4. Persian elegance
5. Clammyshazam
6. Water lover

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Text: The Revolutionary Battle
Theme: Mysterious, war-like
Add ons: nah...
Animation: No thanks...
Other: The text type...cursive, please? Thanks ^_^

katiekitten

The Compromise
Ok! I'll get to them...

Quick question, shadow forte. How do you want the anime picture? Cut out? All of it or part of it?

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Hey Katie Kitten can you make me a banner? Make any way you want as long as it looks good you know? I tried making one myself the most I could do was mirror the picture and type on it. It's in my sig so click on the link.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sure I'll make you one! Do you mind if I don't include all of the picture? Would a head do?

Minori, I have finished your banner! Here is the link, and the banner is below. Enjoy! :)

TheRevolutionaryBattle.jpg

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Well if you could try to fit the body, you know shrink it, but if you can't its cool with just the head!

katiekitten

The Compromise
Shadow Forte, I have finished your banner! The link is here and the actual banner is below. :)

Bankotsu.gif

All done JoJo! Here is the link for your banner, and the banner is below. :)

Banananananananananananer.png

Mumage

may i have a banner please?

Picture: http://img498.imageshack.us/img498/9476/xd4zm.gif

theme: can you make it something like mystical and fastasy... anyways something like that... maybe a time warp...

Text: The Mystical Prince in porcelain font please and underneath The Mystical Prince can it write: A FanFiction by persianelegance in the font that you write a fan-fic by______ in your banners.

And can i have the writing Animated like for example the animated writing in your banner the Waters Deep.

thanks alot.

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Ok, I can't do it right now, sorry. I need to get to sleep now. I'll try and get it done tomorrow, if not then, at least by holloween. Sorry about this!

Fatal

Banned
Can I have an animated banner with the same background as the Water's Deep one and animated with lightning striking and text appearing that reads, 279

(it's for my fic!)

Thanks in advance!

W

WaterLover315

Text: WaterLover315 in a cool cursive text
Theme: something blueish and watery
Add ons: A gyarados on the left and i milotic on the right
Animation: none
Other: anything that you think will make it look cool. Im sure it will be cool anyway even if you dont put anything else on it!

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
katiekitten said:
Shadow Forte, I have finished your banner! The link is here and the actual banner is below. :)

Bankotsu.gif

All done JoJo! Here is the link for your banner, and the banner is below. :)

Banananananananananananer.png

wow! its fantastic! thanks alot!

Valkyrie X

Text: Alto Mare Warrioress
Theme: A very grunged theme with dark reds and blues.
Add-ons: Latias on the left side of the banner, Latios on the right side, and this sword in the center.
Animation: No thanks.
Other: Put the text at the top of the banner; make the text look somewhat metallic. Also, I'd like the font to be very sharp-looking...Meaning, I want it to seem like it has sharp edges, if you know what I mean. I'd like the letters to be red, blue, and silver. If you can, make all the images slightly transparent.

;381;AMW;380;

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Ok, I'll start them all. :)

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Last edited:

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D

katiekitten

The Compromise
Persian elegance, yours is done! Here is the link and your banner is below. :)

Mysticalprince.gif

Clammyshazam, your is also done! Here is the link and your banner is below. :)

279.gif

Last edited: