• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Katiekittens Banners.

D

Deciteful

Text: Archie's Lair
Theme: Black And Yellow But Liked Swirled
Add ons: No Thanks
Animation: No Thanks
Other: At The Right Bottom Put The Text And Umm...Do You Have The Font Broken 15 If Not Than The One For The Revolutionary War Font Will Be Ok

Last edited by a moderator:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Your welcome!

Last edited:
W

WaterLover315

katiekitten said:
Your welcome!

Waterlover, your banner is done! Here is the link, and the banner is below. :)

WaterLover.png

Ummm...im pretty sure i said i wanted a gyarados on the left and a milotic on the right......maybe you can fix it?

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sorry water lover! Forgot about that part... I'll get right to it. :)

Mimori Kiryu

katiekitten said:
Sure I'll make you one! Do you mind if I don't include all of the picture? Would a head do?

Minori, I have finished your banner! Here is the link, and the banner is below. Enjoy! :)

TheRevolutionaryBattle.jpg

Thanks! It looks great! ^_^

katiekitten

The Compromise
Glad you like it!

Water lover, sorry for the earlier mistake. Here is the link, and the banner is below. :)

WaterLover2.png

Last edited:

Valkyrie X

It looks great...But it's a tad too bright. Could you make it a bit darker, with the red and blue more mixed together? And also, could you position Latios and Latias so they're in the same spots as they are in the banner in my sig? Thanks.^^;;

;381;AMW;380;

Mumage

for my banner i just noticed that a bit of the eevee's head is kinda cut off. Can you please fix that and make the animated text go faster.

thanks alot.

katiekitten

The Compromise
persian, Unfortunately, I can't redo the Eevee. Your banner was very complicated, and to sort that out I would have to redo it, which would take for ever. I can, however, make it a lot less noticable. That ok?

Warrioress, I have redone yours. Hopefully this one is ok...

warroiress4.jpg

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
Arrgh!!! The stupid computer is messing up. Sorry, perssian, but my computer won't let me. You see, the site I upload images on has an 150KB limit. I am usually fine, and your first banner only had 46.6KB. But the second one, for some reason, has 469KB. Way to big. Sorry about this, but I can't redo your banner. :(

Edit: Your Welcome Warrioress.

Last edited:

Fatal

Banned
katiekitten said:
Persian elegance, yours is done! Here is the link and your banner is below. :)

Mysticalprince.gif

Clammyshazam, your is also done! Here is the link and your banner is below. :)

279.gif

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks!

Dufort

Rawr >3

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Very nice job. I assume you use Photoshop for this... anyway, I actually wouldn't mind one. Whenever you can manage it of course.

Text: Requiem of a Dream (Main Title)

Filling in the gaps between Vision and Reality (Subtitle)

Theme: I would prefer a dark/mysterious sort of background. I don't have anything specific. Whatever looks best to you/ I trust your judgement.

Add ons: Absol

Animation: Have just the background be blank at first, then have Requiem for a Dream come in letter by letter, as smooth of a appearance as you can make it. Then, have a flash of light (Not a real quick flash, it doesn't have to be long.. just longer then one or two seconds.) If it's possible. If not, do what you can do.

Then, have the Absol picture above slowly fade into the banner the right hand corner. (Note that the Requiem of a Dream text is now gone) While the Absol's appearing (at any point when it's coming in) have the following text say appear word by word: Filling in the gaps between Vision and Reality.

If you can make the words "wavy" sort of fashion, please to so. If you can't use whatever method comes easiest for you.

If you can manage this, thank you. If it's too hard, don't hesitate to say so.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Ok, I'll get to them. Saffire Persian, I do use photoshop, but I only have elements so I also use microsoft photodraw. :)

~Coral

~I'm always with you
Can I please have a banner?

Text: ~Coral (in middle (white))
Theme: the one u used for the 'katiekitten banner with the skitty'
Add ons: a corsola, gorbyess & skitty
Animation: the text glitters & the letters appear one by one
Other: size-350x100 and can the pkm be all faded in plz?

katiekitten

The Compromise
Ok Coral!

Kid, I have finished your banner! Here is the link
and the banner is below. :)

Kids.gif

Magical Doremi, yours is also finished! Here is the link and the banner is below. I know, the test animation went funky. I have no clue what happened to it. I can change it if you want, just say the word. :)

MagicaLDoremi.gif

Last edited: